1st prohormone cycle. RPN Havoc

Nickyboiroy

Awards
Hi guys, I'm due to start my first PH cycle on the 5th of January. I'm 32 years old and been lifting for approx 10 years.
I play semi pro football and I'm looking to add some muscle and strength while staying lean.

I track my macros, I eat good quality meats and eggs and get large servings of greens 100+grams at each of my 5 meals. Carbs come from basmati rice, potatos and gluten free oats. Carbs I cycle dependant on my training loads each day.

I'm approx 72kgs, 5ft 8 and I'm currently eating 3200 cals per day.

As its my first cycle I only want to run it for 4 weeks with a 3-4 week PCT.

I will run havoc at 30/30/30/20 tapering off on the last week. 10 at breakfast, 10 at lunch and 10 about 6pm pre workout.
I will also be taken a good quality milk thistle twice per day along with glutathione twice per day alongside a good quality joint supplement. I also have some muscleze in preparation for any back pumps.

PCT will be ROHM labs PCT tabs. X3 tabs per day for 2 weeks and then 2 tabs per day for another week.

I would like to run this keeping sides to an absolute minimum while keeping my body as healthy a possible. I will be drinking 4+ litres of water per day also.

Is there anything else I could do to improve the cycle/minimise sides?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Nickyboiroy

Awards
Any advice would be much appreciated guys.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ran Epi yet, but from everything I've read.. You will want to run it for 6 weeks and not taper off at the end.

wtfmactruck

Awards
I did a havoc cycle two years ago.I ran it at 30 mg for 5 weeks and had no sides at all not even back pumps.but it took till the last week for this to kick in. If I was run it again I would definitely do 40 mg or more.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll need a SERM for PCT. OTC PCTs generally aren't enough. 6 weeks would be much more beneficial for you given that most people don't see full results from Epi until week 2 or 3. You could cut it to 5 weeks, but I would recommend 6, even if it's your first cycle. And an on cycle support more than just milk thistle is recommended.

Lastly, you'll want an AI on hand for potential estrogen rebound as Epi is notorious for that.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/e-control-rx-2-0-by-ironmaglabs

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/blockade-on-cycle-defense-by-assault-labs

Nickyboiroy

Awards
Thanks guys my pct is ROHM labs pct which is as follows per tab.

20mg Nolvadex
50MG Clomid
25mg Proviron
PT141 Sex Hormone/ Testosterone Booster

I am now on day 4 of the cycle. No real noticeable difference in size or strength and not really any sides. Last 2 days I have got slight chest pains in my sternum but think that might be from some pec growth as I had a crazy chest workout Sunday.

hide83

Awards
Thanks guys my pct is ROHM labs pct which is as follows per tab. 20mg Nolvadex 50MG Clomid 25mg Proviron PT141 Sex Hormone/ Testosterone Booster I am now on day 4 of the cycle. No real noticeable difference in size or strength and not really any sides. Last 2 days I have got slight chest pains in my sternum but think that might be from some pec growth as I had a crazy chest workout Sunday.
That looks like an awesome product. I'll have to check that out.

Nickyboiroy

Awards
I'm now exactly 7 days into my cycle. 30mgs each day.

To be honest I don't feel any different at this stage. No real sides, had some mild chest pains earlier in the week but think that was more muscular/tendon related from my push day.

Weight has increased by around a kilo but I'm eating quite a bit more and bodyfat has gone up quite a bit. No real increase in strength either.

I would think the weight gain is more from the extra calories/water and change of workout style, but I could be wrong.

I'm a tad worried a have a fake Epistane product but we will see. I was expecting to feel a little different while on Epistane but I feel no difference at all. Maybe it's too early in the cycle to make judgement. We will see!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It wont kick in til later in the cycle. Just keep your diet up and training hard and keep the cycle rolling and give it time.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weeks 2-3 are where you should start to notice things. Be patient.

Nickyboiroy

Awards
Thanks for your input. I will keep tracking!

Nickyboiroy

Awards
A quick update. Now on day 12. No size or strength increases or sides to report yet. I hope it kicks in soon as Ive increased intensity in my training to take advantage of the cycle and starting to feel like I'm over training a tad. Hopefully if this stuff does kick in no doubt it will improve recovery

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
A quick update. Now on day 12. No size or strength increases or sides to report yet. I hope it kicks in soon as Ive increased intensity in my training to take advantage of the cycle and starting to feel like I'm over training a tad. Hopefully if this stuff does kick in no doubt it will improve recovery
12 days in and definitely no strength gains? Like 3-4 days in for me I was pumping out heavier weight.

Nickyboiroy

Awards
I'm a bit concerned I've got a poor product, or I'm a non responder but I've heard it can take a couple of weeks to kick in as its a slow acting compound. I've literally felt nothing, no aching joints, no increased libido, no extra pumps or strength/size gains which is a bit of a worry. Not sure whether to buy another bottle and up the dose or just stay as I am for another week and see if I get any results, if not maybe stop it and save my pct for a different cycle

Dodsey_123

Awards
I'm on day 8 of my first cycle of havoc and starting to notice some slight strength gains. A previous 5 rep max on overhead press I did 8 reps of today. Keep at the epi though, should kick in soon.

Nickyboiroy

Awards
I've listed the ingredients of my PCT tabs above. Given what's in the tabs would you think I would need anything else for a pct?

Dodsey_123

Awards
I'm using nolvadex and a test-booster for my PCT. Some people say nolva is not needed for havoc, but I mean it's better to be safe than sorry. You can't get nolva over the counter, but if you can get your hands on some I would advice you take it

Nickyboiroy

Awards
Tabs have as follows
20mg Nolvadex
50MG Clomid
25mg Proviron
PT141 Sex Hormone/ Testosterone Booster

Dodsey_123

Awards
Sorry didn't see that. Looks sweet, can't think of anything else you could need. Hope the epi kicks in soon for you buddy. Enjoy

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I didn't respond till week 3-4 and I upped to 40mg by week 3. Just saying. Then it was awesome

Nickyboiroy

Awards
Yes I think I might up to 40, as it was my first cycle the aim was to run at 30 but I may need a higher dose

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I think I might up to 40, as it was my first cycle the aim was to run at 30 but I may need a higher dose
45 was my sweet spot, kick up your dose and you should see some effects soon

Nickyboiroy

Awards
Can I knidly ask guys how you would spread the dose of 40mg?
Currently taking 10mg at 8am, 10mg at 12pm and 10mg at 6pm. Last dose at 6pm as I've read in numerous threads not to take too late in the day. So when would you suggest taking the extra 10mg? Or should I double last dose?

Thanks in advance

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take 20 am, 20 pm. 12 hours apart. Half-life is 8-12 hours. Keep it simple.

Nickyboiroy

Awards
Excellent 20mg at 8am and 20mg at 6pm pre workout.

Thanks

Nickyboiroy

Awards
I don't think so, weight is a couple of pounds up but ate loads over the weekend so I think I can put it down to some over eating. Strength is pretty much consistent. Getting the odd rep extra on each set but nothing I wouldn't normally get on a bulk really. Got a couple of spots on my back but no sides other than that. I think my nuts might be a tad smaller but I'm not 100% sure.
No substantial changes at all.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so, weight is a couple of pounds up but ate loads over the weekend so I think I can put it down to some over eating. Strength is pretty much consistent. Getting the odd rep extra on each set but nothing I wouldn't normally get on a bulk really. Got a couple of spots on my back but no sides other than that. I think my nuts might be a tad smaller but I'm not 100% sure. No substantial changes at all.
How far into it are you today?

Nickyboiroy

Awards
I'm the same my weight is up around 2-2.5kg since I started but I am eating 600 cals over maintenance and bodyfat is way higher. I had abs when I started now I'm getting lots of fat around lower belly and im definitely much less defined. I guess there is still time for it to kick in. I'm on day 3 of 40mg now also

Nickyboiroy

Awards
My first tub of epi was from here was from best supps . Co . UK

And my second which is about to be delivered is from predator nutrition.

It could well be that the first batch was fake, as soon as the new bottle arrives I will use that only and see what happens
I think it is genuine, I just took 2 tabs and then burped and it made my eyes water!!

cortex

Awards
I had my first 20mg of rpn havoc from predator. I went to gym today thinking "this stuff won't do anything...its prob over rated or ill have to wait 3 weeks before it kicks in. "

But it was an insane gym session...All my reps were up 10kg. My rest time between sets was about 20 seconds lol.

Drank a lot of water. I'm waiting for the increased hunger to kick in n see what that's like.

Nickyboiroy

Awards
I'm sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I don't think one 20mg dose would increase your lifts by 10kg. It's either placebo or you weren't lifting hard beforehand.

Nickyboiroy

Awards
What are some common symptoms of high BP? Chest feels tight at times so wonder if that's BP? Haven't had any nose bleeds or headaches at all though

cortex

Awards
True story.
I cat explain it either but I'm ruling out the placebo hypothesis as I went in the gym thinking it wouldn't even work. I do agree that it's unlikely a single low dose can act with such potency and vigour.

The only thing I changed is I didn't take my creatine , no xplode, beta alanine today.

I felt like I'd taken a stimulant though. .. reminded me of speed.

cortex

Awards
Re: your BP question.
I found that I could hear the blood rushing around my ears. I bought a BP monitor from amazon a few days ago to keep logs. They're not that expensive

cortex

Awards
seven seas cod liver/fish oil
centrum multivits
AI SPORTS NUTRITION Cycle Support

for PCT i got Nolva and a test booster (Activate Xtreme)

How about you?
Do you think i need anything else?

Nickyboiroy

Awards
Checked weight this morning and I'm up 2.9kg so far.

I also managed 2 sets of squats with 1.5x body weight at 15 reps. My starting reps on day 1 were 10 so maybe this stuff is starting to kick in.

cortex

Awards
nice one!
see my post above.

PS i think my appetite increased a lot yesterday because i didn't have any pre workout..the no explode suppresses appetite. but i have no explanation for that immediate strength gain. Got chest day today so it'll be interesting to see what happens in a couple hours when i hit the weights

Nickyboiroy

Awards
I'm no expert, but I did buy some taurine for back pumps which I haven't used yet and I'm also taking joint support and fish oil, milk thistle and glutathione. To be fair though I've not really needed any of them. I've no real sides at all, Ive taken activate extreme before on its own and I think I got worse side from that than the epi

cortex

Awards
what kinda sides did u get from Activate Xtreme?
so what r u going to use for PCT??

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checked weight this morning and I'm up 2.9kg so far. I also managed 2 sets of squats with 1.5x body weight at 15 reps. My starting reps on day 1 were 10 so maybe this stuff is starting to kick in.
Good to hear. Still been following.

Nickyboiroy

Awards
I've got some ROHM labs pct tabs. Google it and it will come up.

cortex

Awards
sound like a good combo! I got me some nova just incase. don't wanna take any risks...i think Pct is the most important stage and needs the most planning and research.