The criminalization of law abiding citizens - PH ban

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On December 18th president Obama signed the Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014 (DASCA)

Instantly this has made possession of the listed compounds a crime. The retailers that possess these compounds are automatically criminals. The mom and pop shops that sell these compounds may have no idea they are breaking the law. If you sell your bottle of Epistane to a friend you risk large fines and open yourself up to search and seizures. We have no grace period, we have no directives on how to dispose of these compounds. The lawmakers when asked about this were dumb founded. Rick Collins posted the following on his Face Book page the day after the ban;

Rick Collins - "Just stupid. And DEA regs offer no solution as to remaining stock. By contrast, the 2004 law gave a 90 day grace period (postponed effective date). I've addressed this to some folks in government whose response so far is "Gee, we hadn't thought of that." As it stands, there may soon be a heavy steroidal concentration in our water supply.... smh"

So what are we supposed to do? Dump thousands of bottles of products down the toilet into the water supply? Take them down to the local police department and have them look at us like we are crazy?

This is a clusterf*ck of a law.

The feds will tell you they want to keep us safe and they are doing it for the children. Really? Tylenol has killed more than any PH. Where are the cries for the children dying of Tylenol poisoning. Where are the bans on Tylenol?

This law makes law abiding citizens criminals overnight. It gives no direction on disposal or any grace period to dispose. Typical ignorant lawmakers.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
This law shows everything wrong with the system: ignorant politicians, money running everything, criminalization of individuals over big corporations, loss of freedom...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree! Its stupid!
Freaking Twinkies that make kids fat should be banned before PH's. haha

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
What i dont get is, how are they gonna pass a law and not let anyone know!

Like the local stores that sell this stuff. They could go to prison for something they didnt even know what is now illegal!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They have just created another black market. Idiots

P

pcarzola

Awards
That's exactly right natty! That's why there has to be some kind of grace period I would think somewhere. Maybe a blanket cease production order but many many stores have this stuff and don't know about the bill yet. They will only find out when they try to re-up.

P

pcarzola

Awards
A grace period on the enforcement of the bill I mean.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
IMO if you wanted to dispose of your products safely, than you should go to you local police department and turn them in. Advise the officer of the ban and possibly educate him. I can't speak for all departments, but most have an amnesty policy that will allow you to turnover illegal products without suffering any consequences.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
IMO if you wanted to dispose of your products safely, than you should go to you local police department and turn them in. Advise the officer of the ban and possibly educate him. I can't speak for all departments, but most have an amnesty policy that will allow you to turnover illegal products without suffering any consequences.
So what youre saying is 8 weeks after turning your stash over to the police every officer is walking around swole?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bring them to my house, I will dispose of them properly!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
So what youre saying is 8 weeks after turning your stash over to the police every officer is walking around swole?
I don't know, possibly. Just giving my opinion and what I'll be doing

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sorry, but that's against the law
So I guess you never jaywalk, change lanes without signalling, and ALWAYS wear your seatbelt

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
So I guess you never jaywalk, change lanes without signalling, and ALWAYS wear your seatbelt
Well considering what my profession is sir, it's best that I don't break the law.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Which is?

P

pcarzola

Awards
great, now the discussions gonna go to **** because the cops are here.lol. Just kidding jmyers

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
great, now the discussions gonna go to **** because the cops are here.lol. Just kidding jmyers
Hahaha, no offense taken. Trust me, I may not agree with the ban but I still have to abide by it myself.

P

pcarzola

Awards
Bro, I know what your saying. Believe me. It aint easy being a PO these days

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That means a lot and I appreciate the support that some members have given me
Hey man, I'm a convict and have no problem with you. We are all here for the same reason. Anyone that gives you **** for being a cop is an idiot

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I'm a convict and have no problem with you. We are all here for the same reason. Anyone that gives you **** for being a cop is an idiot
Exactly bro and thank you. We are all here to help one another and make dem GAINZ!!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
So true. The government has seen the enormous "money-machine" and wanted to stop it. There were no special taxes for the sellers. The biggest mistake was, to make all the anabolic substances illegal. Earlier, you could report them at the police, if something were wrong with the product (theoretically). Now, you can't report the sellers anymore.
The risk is now very high, that people get sick about impure substance. I can't understand the government and the whole system. I'm not from the US - but I also live in the western world - and see the whole corrupt politicans. How can a system define, what a person will use for they own? I pay my taxes regulary, I pay health care (and I never go the the doctor nor I'm ill or something) and live after the law. Never stolen stuff or something.
But I will get punished harder than somebody, who run over a person or a dealer, which deals with hard drugs? I only use MT2 and some SARM for my own!
I don't get it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
70% of the US population is obese, but lets punish the few % that workout, try to eat right and take care of themselves ???? Makes sense to who ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
70% of the US population is obese, but lets punish the few % that workout, try to eat right and take care of themselves ???? Makes sense to who ?
Makes no sense to me sir

B

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
Ummmm, it should be pretty obvious sir.
so you just take them to work with you and hand them over to the cops? can't you just turn them in to yourself, since you're a cop? ;)

M

made2last

Awards
Yup! They also forced my hand lol I was on the fence but I didn't even know the names of these things, I assumed all the good **** was banned when Mcguire made Andro famous and all the stuff we have now is iffy at best, the ban made me research PHs and all the stuff that comes with a cycle. I might've never messed with them oh well! I'm awaiting my order :)

00S4Boy

Awards
It comes down to sports, and teenagers.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
So by reading your comments your claiming you've only used phs?
Whats the point of your question? By the way, this thread was not intended to be a Q and A session about me and what I have or have not used

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Well considering what my profession is sir, it's best that I don't break the law.
I understand your position but do you understand that these were always steroids. So, I am guessing that if your superiors knew you were taking steroids they would have disciplined you regardless of banned or not banned.

That's what I don't get. You were taking (considering if you were) steroids the whole time, banned or no ban. It's not like they were any less anabolic because there was no paper work saying "banned".

These were illegal substances tweaked to skirt the illegal ramifications, always has been. But, carry on. It is your job to do so.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I understand your position but do you understand that these were always steroids. So, I am guessing that if your superiors knew you were taking steroids they would have disciplined you regardless of banned or not banned.

That's what I don't get. You were taking (considering if you were) steroids the whole time, banned or no ban. It's not like they were any less anabolic because there was no paper work saying "banned".

These were illegal substances tweaked to skirt the illegal ramifications, always has been. But, carry on. It is your job to do so.
Sir I do not need an education lesson on prohormones and steroids. The Prohormones that i was taking were not illegal, but now they are. Since they are now illegaI I will not be taking them. Regardless, like I stated before, this thread is not about me.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish ALL cops and firefighters were allowed to juice under a docs supervision. What firefighter is going to drag my 250 lb ass out of a burning building? We need these guys in top physical condition. Most cops at my gym take PH's. Now they have almost no legal way out. Its total BS.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I wish ALL cops and firefighters were allowed to juice under a docs supervision. What firefighter is going to drag my 250 lb ass out of a burning building? We need these guys in top physical condition. Most cops at my gym take PH's. Now they have almost no legal way out. Its total BS.
with all do respect idk if I agree with cops, I noticed myself making pretty aggressive decisions I wouldn't usually make while on steroids. Could be costly with the split decisions they have to make. That's just my opinion!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sir I do not need an education lesson on prohormones and steroids. The Prohormones that i was taking were not illegal, but now they are. Since they are now illegaI I will not be taking them. Regardless, like I stated before, this thread is not about me.
Also it is not like your superiors were morally against anabolics. I am guessing it is the legality they care about. Roids or not if you were not breaking laws your good to go. Now that is not the case. The 1 andro and 4 andro dhea's are still available and legal perhaps you can look into those. I personally am going that route as they are allowed according to the bill.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Also it is not like your superiors were morally against anabolics. I am guessing it is the legality they care about. Roids or not if you were not breaking laws your good to go. Now that is not the case. The 1 andro and 4 andro dhea's are still available and legal perhaps you can look into those. I personally am going that route as they are allowed according to the bill.
my superiors are great, and it was more so the legality part. They as well have no real opinion on the whole topic. I was advised as long as its not banned, then I'm good to go

stann123

stann123

Awards
stop blowing up his spot bro
Wasn't "blowing up his spot", he was saying he basically doesn't do anything illegal due to being a cop. And I asked him a simple question based on the comments he made. If he was telling the truth he would have no problem answering the question. If not then he could have simply kept those comments to himself

M

made2last

Awards
Did you or didn't you order PHs on the night of December 10th?!?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't "blowing up his spot", he was saying he basically doesn't do anything illegal due to being a cop. And I asked him a simple question based on the comments he made. If he was telling the truth he would have no problem answering the question. If not then he could have simply kept those comments to himself
listen bro, this thread is not about me so drop it. there's no reason for you to know, nor are you privileged, to know what I've done

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
with all do respect idk if I agree with cops, I noticed myself making pretty aggressive decisions I wouldn't usually make while on steroids. Could be costly with the split decisions they have to make. That's just my opinion!
It depends on the compound in my experience. Some improve mood and others seem to magnify aggression. Under a docs supervision I think they would likely do well generally speaking but I do hear you. Methylstenbolone or Trenbolone make me pretty aggressive. 4-andro on the other hand makes my mood, energy and libido improve significantly.