legs-4033 experiences

FitnessLuke

Awards
Hey guys... I'm a good two weeks in or just about.. Up 5 lbs, but I was really curious about everyone else's results or feelings about this sarm.

Sorry my phone messed me up. Totally meant lgd-4033

FitnessLuke

Awards
I'm looking at this for my next run. Southern SARMs has an insane deal going right now. Any sides? What dose are you using?
Ayye thats exactly where I got my lgd

Okay so a week in I didn't notice too much of a difference. A little more chest vascularity. More so when I added Mechabol. I'm only a week into the mechabol, so im sure more effects are from the lgd right now, but im amazed my weight went up 5 lbs!! Also strength...For example three days ago I set a personal record in hitting 90 lbs shoulder press 16 times. I was in shock by how many reps I got.

I cant speak of any sides. In fact today it's weird im feeling very energetic good.. Almost like I could hit the gym without any stims. I also feel like my weight is guna be a lbs heavier bc my diet is more on point. I'll let y'all know in an hour or so after I finish this workout

FitnessLuke

Awards
Oh and Iibido is super high right now...deffenitly saw a spike In random boners haha

I'm hoping that effect stays, but something tells me it'll pass

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.

I've read that subjects have been completely shutdown from this SARM and a full PCT (clomid+nolva) is required.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting.

I've read that subjects have been completely shutdown from this SARM and a full PCT (clomid+nolva) is required.
I have as well but since that's old hat for us should be easy.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking at this for my next run. Southern SARMs has an insane deal going right now. Any sides? What dose are you using?
Nice find!
Ayye thats exactly where I got my lgd

Okay so a week in I didn't notice too much of a difference. A little more chest vascularity. More so when I added Mechabol. I'm only a week into the mechabol, so im sure more effects are from the lgd right now, but im amazed my weight went up 5 lbs!! Also strength...For example three days ago I set a personal record in hitting 90 lbs shoulder press 16 times. I was in shock by how many reps I got.

I cant speak of any sides. In fact today it's weird im feeling very energetic good.. Almost like I could hit the gym without any stims. I also feel like my weight is guna be a lbs heavier bc my diet is more on point. I'll let y'all know in an hour or so after I finish this workout
How you dosing it?

Oh and Iibido is super high right now...deffenitly saw a spike In random boners haha
I'm hoping that effect stays, but something tells me it'll pass
Great sides.

Of course, but as with any cycle we always have to weight risk vs. reward. I don't know if you saw my log on 30mg of ostarine, but after 5 weeks I couldn't take it anymore. Gains stopped at week 4 and I was pretty suppressed. Call me puss, but had I been gaining more I would've continued, but not at the rate I was going. And I was on 4400 kcals a day.

I'd like to see this user's gains with a low dose of lgd-4033 and a PH. Perhaps because this is the strongest SARM currently, it could enhance our current menu of PHs. That'd be something, eh? koi1214 I believe this might interest you.
Yes sir.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think lgd 4033 & Trestbolic/Trestobol would be a nice cycle?

BTW I have Trestbolic,Trestobol and Alpha20

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think lgd 4033 & Trestbolic/Trestobol would be a nice cycle?

BTW I have Trestbolic,Trestobol and Alpha20
Interesting proposition right there. I'd be tempted to say it would be stellar, but I would research more. Looks good on paper though.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Okay so I was 186 yesterday. Two weeks ago I was around 176-178. I'm sure there is some water weight at play, but thats still crazy. I've never put on weight this fast or been thia heavy. Still nice and lean too.

Oh and I do have a legit pct planned. I already know lgd is suppressive and thats why I went ahead and took it with a pro hormone. If im guna be shutdown and need a serm, might as well make as many gains as I can on cycle.

Honestly was just planning on lgd for 6 weeks and mechabol for 4(bc that's all I have) , but with this steroid ban I went ahead and bought some p.hs for the future. Now I am thinking about bridging mechabol into two or three weeks of msten or this dbol like p.h called diabolix( bought the bottle for 12 bucks!!) leaning towards msten, Bc thatll probably solidify my gains.

Pct I have formeron, nolva, and torem. Probably going to just use nolva for four weeks with light dose of formeron

Methylated88

Awards
From everything I have seen, guys are dropping tons of bf and gaining some nice clean muscle on this. With very little if any shutdown and no other real sides. One of the guys was drinking a gallon of milk per day and still gained no fat! Thats nuts because milk is full of simple carbs in the forms of sugar! He ran it solo at 15-20mg I believe.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so I was 186 yesterday. Two weeks ago I was around 176-178. I'm sure there is some water weight at play, but thats still crazy. I've never put on weight this fast or been thia heavy. Still nice and lean too.

Oh and I do have a legit pct planned. I already know lgd is suppressive and thats why I went ahead and took it with a pro hormone. If im guna be shutdown and need a serm, might as well make as many gains as I can on cycle.

Honestly was just planning on lgd for 6 weeks and mechabol for 4(bc that's all I have) , but with this steroid ban I went ahead and bought some p.hs for the future. Now I am thinking about bridging mechabol into two or three weeks of msten or this dbol like p.h called diabolix( bought the bottle for 12 bucks!!) leaning towards msten, Bc thatll probably solidify my gains.
Another great update.

Pct I have formeron, nolva, and torem. Probably going to just use nolva for four weeks with light dose of formeron
From everything I have seen, guys are dropping tons of bf and gaining some nice clean muscle on this. With very little if any shutdown and no other real sides. One of the guys was drinking a gallon of milk per day and still gained no fat! Thats nuts because milk is full of simple carbs in the forms of sugar! He ran it solo at 15-20mg I believe.
Very interesting.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Never heard, somebody would rum 15-20mg/ed LGD. Maximum was 10mg and that should be incredible.
I know more in the spring, I'll use 7mg/ed.

Methylated88

Awards
He started at 10mg and moved around 15-20 later. But he also states losing 4.5% bf..

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard, somebody would rum 15-20mg/ed LGD. Maximum was 10mg and that should be incredible.
I know more in the spring, I'll use 7mg/ed.
4 - 7 seems to be the sweet spot from everything I've read. I have read about some people getting shut down being 8 mgs. though.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Woah I never said I ran 15-20 mg lgd. I started off at 10mg....mainly bc I expected the stuff to be underdosed, considering it is 60 dollars cheaper than almost everywhere else.

So yeah I blasted off at 10mg, but still haven't had any sides. Time to time ill get a bad headache, but I think thats bc im cutting my stimulant intake.

Weight was down to 184 and thats probably bc I weighed myself earlier today. Strengths been great. Hit the 120 lbs dumbbells for 6-8 reps 4 sets and then was able to bench 225 three sets 10, 10, 8 reps.

FitnessLuke

Awards
4 - 7 seems to be the sweet spot from everything I've read. I have read about some people getting shut down being 8 mgs. though.
Keep in mind I know Ill be shutdown and thats why I added a prohormone to this cycle

FitnessLuke

Awards
Sorry I didnt read yalls previous post.. I thought yall were talking about me dosing that high.

I mean at this point should I lower the dose of the lgd? I'm a little concerned I'm running such a high dose

FitnessLuke

Awards
So my libido is still really high... Im supprised bc mechabol isn't really androgenic,so I thought my libido would go down

Anyone know if lgd has a role in this?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my libido is still really high... Im supprised bc mechabol isn't really androgenic,so I thought my libido would go down

Anyone know if lgd has a role in this?
I would say yes it did. LGD-4033 is expected to produce the therapeutic benefits of testosterone with improved safety, tolerability and patient acceptance due to tissue-selective mechanism of action and an oral route of administration

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Now what would one expect from a solo lgd run or is it typically stacked with other compounds?

FitnessLuke

Awards
I would say yes it did. LGD-4033 is expected to produce the therapeutic benefits of testosterone with improved safety, tolerability and patient acceptance due to tissue-selective mechanism of action and an oral route of administration
Wow I'm starting to like this compound more and more. Would this be a stretch to use it as a test base?

FitnessLuke

Awards
Now what would one expect from a solo lgd run or is it typically stacked with other compounds?
Read earlier post they had an example of someone who made really good gains while shedding fat. Just with a high lgd dose.

I honestly haven't seen too many ppl stack lgd, but thats why im sharing my experience

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran it after coming off of trest. I really like this compound. It blows osta away as far as noticeable effects. I can tell no difference between this and most orals. I usually do NOT loose strength or size when I come off. I have a huge appetite and can eat more than most. What I do loose when I come off is the look and the feel(muscle hardness). On LGD I looked like I was on(leaner vascular) and had the same muscle hardness as when on.

I think hoping for something that works via hormonal effects without suppression is just being wishful. I would settle for hormonal effects without liver issues. This would allow for running the compound for longer periods of time. I know of zero evidence that longer runs "solidify" gains but it does seem to work that way in my experience.

As far as dose I am 250lbs and did not need more than 5-10mg. I see ZERO reason to run it higher. The only exception is if you have run it so many times and have grown to such a size that 5-10mg no longer elicits an effect. You can only gain so fast and really way to many people up the dose long before they should. You cannot keep upping the dose for ever might as well get as much out of as little as you can. Take Hdrol for example. When Gaspari first released it everyone ran it at 50mg/day. Now most will say it is a waist to run lower than 75-125??? Really? I think the ease of availability of hormones has caused doses to become escalated way to quickly. It will be interesting to see how doses get reigned in as people see their stockpile of no longer available hormones dwindle.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow I'm starting to like this compound more and more. Would this be a stretch to use it as a test base?
I ran it after coming off of trest. I really like this compound. It blows osta away as far as noticeable effects. I can tell no difference between this and most orals. I usually do NOT loose strength or size when I come off. I have a huge appetite and can eat more than most. What I do loose when I come off is the look and the feel(muscle hardness). On LGD I looked like I was on(leaner vascular) and had the same muscle hardness as when on.

I think hoping for something that works via hormonal effects without suppression is just being wishful. I would settle for hormonal effects without liver issues. This would allow for running the compound for longer periods of time. I know of zero evidence that longer runs "solidify" gains but it does seem to work that way in my experience. As far as dose I am 250lbs and did not need more than 5-10mg. I see ZERO reason to run it higher. The only exception is if you have run it so many times and have grown to such a size that 5-10mg no longer elicits an effect. You can only gain so fast and really way to many people up the dose long before they should. You cannot keep upping the dose for ever might as well get as much out of as little as you can. Take Hdrol for example. When Gaspari first released it everyone ran it at 50mg/day. Now most will say it is a waist to run lower than 75-125??? Really? I think the ease of availability of hormones has caused doses to become escalated way to quickly. It will be interesting to see how doses get reigned in as people see their stockpile of no longer available hormones dwindle.
Great post! How long and ahay dose did you run trest?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
So, BCseacow83, you think 7mg/ed are enough for a 193.6lbs guy?
Additional, we have to note the long half life of 30-36 hours (as far as I know). 7mg/ed are enough when it will sum up unitl to a constant point (that will be 16mg as I remember).

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, BCseacow83, you think 7mg/ed are enough for a 193.6lbs guy?
Additional, we have to note the long half life of 30-36 hours (as far as I know). 7mg/ed are enough when it will sum up unitl to a constant point (that will be 16mg as I remember).
I am not him but he did post this "As far as dose I am 250lbs and did not need more than 5-10mg".

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
All right, thanks. Probably better to go into a lower dosage and then find the optimal point.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am loose when it comes to keeping track but what I did was ran 5mg for two weeks then went to ten for about a week maybe week and half. Felt really no difference and decided to go back to 5mg. I ran the bottle till it was out. it was 10mg/ml 30ml bottle. So I was on for about a month and a half. I had been on the trest for a while 3 months at least. I only ran it as HRT as I have natural test levels of 153 last time I checked them. I would run the 5mg for a few weeks before upping it. The study results were pretty good for only 1mg I think. If you like osta at 20mg you will be happy with 5 of this IMO. Also of course we have to account for accurate dosing by the manufacturer and purity which is always a crap shoot.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am loose when it comes to keeping track but what I did was ran 5mg for two weeks then went to ten for about a week maybe week and half. Felt really no difference and decided to go back to 5mg. I ran the bottle till it was out. it was 10mg/ml 30ml bottle. So I was on for about a month and a half. I had been on the trest for a while 3 months at least. I only ran it as HRT as I have natural test levels of 153 last time I checked them. I would run the 5mg for a few weeks before upping it. The study results were pretty good for only 1mg I think. If you like osta at 20mg you will be happy with 5 of this IMO. Also of course we have to account for accurate dosing by the manufacturer and purity which is always a crap shoot.
Man your t is low!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya I know lol. I feel ok but have other health issues that need to be dealt with. I manage to get buy, clomid, trest, 4ad, dermacrine, and so on. I get by with a little help from my firends lol.

That being said this would be my ideal legal cycle rotation:

8 weeks DS/PH/Trest
8 weeks PCT(Clomid/AI) Follidrone/Phosphatidic Acid/DAA/Viron
8 Weeks Osta and LGD-4033
8 weeks PCT same as above
Repeat

As I age run the DS part and the sarm part only once a year. This would keep you off the majority of the year and healty lipid bp wise and still making really nice gains all year long.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I know lol. I feel ok but have other health issues that need to be dealt with. I manage to get buy, clomid, trest, 4ad, dermacrine, and so on. I get by with a little help from my firends lol.

That being said this would be my ideal legal cycle rotation:

8 weeks DS/PH/Trest
8 weeks PCT(Clomid/AI) Follidrone/Phosphatidic Acid/DAA/Viron
8 Weeks Osta and LGD-4033
8 weeks PCT same as above
Repeat

As I age run the DS part and the sarm part only once a year. This would keep you off the majority of the year and healty lipid bp wise and still making really nice gains all year long.
Very nice post!

Why stack Osta and LGD4033?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is cheap, easy to get and has more of a leaning effect than the LGD did. You would think AR activation is AR activation and the effects would be the same but we know it is not this simple. Look at the effects of AAS they all have similar effects to some extent but are very different as well. Osta seems to have nice effects for most on the joints and injury wise so adding in say 5-10mg of osta more for these benefits and a bit of leaning effect would be a nice addition. Let lgd do the heavy lifting as your main muscle builder and osta plays a supporting role.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is cheap, easy to get and has more of a leaning effect than the LGD did. You would think AR activation is AR activation and the effects would be the same but we know it is not this simple. Look at the effects of AAS they all have similar effects to some extent but are very different as well. Osta seems to have nice effects for most on the joints and injury wise so adding in say 5-10mg of osta more for these benefits and a bit of leaning effect would be a nice addition. Let lgd do the heavy lifting as your main muscle builder and osta plays a supporting role.
That makes sense. I may have to try that stack.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thoughts. At the moment I won't use Osta and LGD together. Osta was planned to be part of the PCT after a intensive LGD/MK-677/S4/GW cycle.
Have to do some bloodworks to evaluate, if I have to use a SERM as well (probably I have to).

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have not used either alone I would of course encourage everyone to do so. Impossible to tell what is what otherwise. Post cycle is a term I use loosely. I think of aromasin/clomid/DAA as a cycle itself just devoid of AAS is all.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have never done S4 and probably will not. My night vision is crap to begin with and I am almost blind on a good day so no S4 for me.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
If you have not used either alone I would of course encourage everyone to do so. Impossible to tell what is what otherwise. Post cycle is a term I use loosely. I think of aromasin/clomid/DAA as a cycle itself just devoid of AAS is all.
Completely agree with that. I haven't used LGD so far (respectively, the product was underdosed and I didn't felt anything!). The effect of MK-677 is also unkonwn for me. Theoretically two unknown substances are a bit risky - who knows, how my body reacts on the compounds?

I will have a look on my bloodwork at this point. If the LH value is surpressed, I will probably use low dose Tamoxifen. But I can't say, what will happen then. Let's have a look if when it happens.

S4 was incredible (strenght and vasularity, not that strong as Stanozolon and Oxandrolone but somehow in this direction). But I wouldn't also recommend you to take S4, if your night vision is not that well. Mine was nearly 10% (from 100%), but four days after the last dosage everything was fine again. Also made an eye test. Everything is fine, nothing to report.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats what worries me. Most of the time I am out and about is at night. I struggle to see when I rains as is at night and this is at 25mph. No room for a decrease let alone a 90% decline lol.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Forbidden fruits are always the most interesting :silly:
Use it in your holidays :D

Joking. I will let you know, when the time has come (to use that insane stack).

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That makes sense. I may have to try that stack.
Me too with my GHRP6!! Especially with the great price on LGD4033.

LGD4033 I will start at 5mgs and maybe bump to 10mgs
Osta I will start at 5mgs and maybe bump to 10mgs

I have 8 years of various cycles under my belt.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Methylated88

Awards
You guys using or who have used lgd, how quickly did it hit? Ive seen some say it hits immediately. Within 3 days or less. Of course they were using the liquid version. (Im ignorant as to whether you can get it as a pill)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was quick. I feel most compounds within a day or two anyways. If all you watch is the scale then ya things take a few weeks to kick in normally. If you look for other signs like muscle hardness, fullness you notice compounds much sooner. I can take one 20mg dose of M1A and look different in the mirror in hours.

Methylated88

Awards
Nothing works that quickly for me. I guess I have a high tolerance to phs and what not. Simply because I have to run everything at high doses to feel anything. For example, nano mithras at 50mg, and even msten at 40mg! Udca is my best friend to say the least. But if this stuff is as good as I hear, then im all over it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have always felt effects quickly. I can tolerate high doses of everything but only need a little to make a difference.

FitnessLuke

Awards
So even though I started at 10mg do you think I can drop the dose down to 5 mg and still get results lol. Also if lgd does provide libido boost and energy boost effects.. I orob won't run this, but if I need a test base I also have some epiandro(converts to dht )

Or should I just run the epiandro regardless to solidify gains

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long you run it? Shutdown?
I was shutdown going in as I had been running trest and this or that for months. I will say this I certainly did not feel less suppressed lol. I have no labs unfortunately to determine one way or another.