Thoughts on getting BIG

entropy27406

entropy27406

Awards
39 here. Currently taking Test Cyp, EQ, and just finished cycle on Tren.
Seemed to lose major fat and built lean size. Wanting to jump to next level and get huge.
Have tried Deca hated it (only made my joints hurt major)

Thoughts ?

entropy27406

entropy27406

Awards
1ml of test 1ml of eq 1/2 ml of tren every 3 days

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
39 here. Currently taking Test Cyp, EQ, and just finished cycle on Tren.
Seemed to lose major fat and built lean size. Wanting to jump to next level and get huge.
Have tried Deca hated it (only made my joints hurt major)

Thoughts ?
Damn and I thought Deca was supposed to be good for joints.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn and I thought Deca was supposed to be good for joints.
Could have been falsely labeled stuff (happens all the time). This thread should be in the Old School section btw.

A lot of the really big guys are also using insulin & gh/peps. The slin seems to do a helluva lot more than the gh & peps (and it's dirt cheap at Walmart as opposed to being worth a 2nd mortgage on your house like real GH), but I know there's a huge crowd that still swears the GH makes a good difference. Bang for buck, slin can make a huge difference if the nutrition & usage are right. But if it's not a single time, you'll go into seizures until your dead - not really something to be arbitrarily using unless you're trying to go Pro. Seriously; if you don't have to use it to succeed I really wouldn't.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also understand that using more and more gear only works to a point. If you don't have the diet, training, & genetics to get bigger/better, you can run 2g of gear/wk or 10 and you won't see much difference between the two amounts (until you stroke out of course).

More drugs only work up to a point. If you don't have the genetics, nothing can help you.

MuscleJ

Awards
How many mg/ml for each product.? Are you pinning test E3d?

It could be your dosing that your off. Slin is some serious stuff, deffiantly do your research before using. Peptides could be another alternative for you.

1ml of test 1ml of eq 1/2 ml of tren every 3 days

made2last

Awards
How many mg/ml for each product.? Are you pinning test E3d?

It could be your dosing that your off. Slin is some serious stuff, deffiantly do your research before using. Peptides could be another alternative for you.
Yea stop trying to pin slin, it'll fk sh!t up for u big time!

entropy27406

entropy27406

Awards
Think it's funny this is anabolic site / forum and people say don't do it.
Thanks for concern though brother. I look at it as no different in food we are fed everyday. Why think chickens are full grown in no time at all. And girls have boobs at 10

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think it's funny this is anabolic site / forum and people say don't do it. Thanks for concern though brother. I look at it as no different in food we are fed everyday. Why think chickens are full grown in no time at all. And girls have boobs at 10
Once again: research the word "anabolic." Doesn't automatically become attached to "steroids."

MuscleJ

Awards
Then on that note, I think you will do good with 100ius of slin every 6 hours and why not just add some HGH and a few peptides hand choose while our eyes are blind folded. Again things have adverse and side effects.... Same way you don't like deca I'm sore you won't like slin and feeling of hypo or hyper glycemia. We are just advising to read more about it, it's your choice. You have the option to buy organic and non organic meats and foods.

Think it's funny this is anabolic site / forum and people say don't do it.
Thanks for concern though brother. I look at it as no different in food we are fed everyday. Why think chickens are full grown in no time at all. And girls have boobs at 10

MuscleJ

Awards
You can here for help asked a question we highly advised from using a certain class of drug (polypeptide) insulin and you have a laugh at as if you have no concern, like I said we are here as a community to help and not argue but yet have critical debates if need to learn and gain knowledge from.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All I was trying to say is that Slin WILL make a good difference in your overall mass, implemented properly. And if it's implemented improperly even one time, truly, you COULD die or suffer permanent damages if you're "lucky". For that reason, I gave my simple "bropinion" that it's not worth the risk unless you're trying to go Pro, because unless you have Levrone's genetics you're not making Pro without it. But if you're not trying to make a living in this, I say stick with the AAS and look into peps if you have a lot of spare cash to play with. You can f yourself up with AAS, but you're not going to die immediately from any poor decisions with it at least.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
One of my family members works as a rep for a pharmaceutical company and specializes in slin. Not worth the risk from what I've seen and based off her expert knowledge. Idk if you're trying to become the next big thing in bodybuilding but if not I wouldn't do it. Yes there's risks to DS/AAS obviously but most can be easily controlled or fixed. Slin isn't something that should be messed with.