8 weeks of Osta to 4 weeks of MSten

Swolljaboi

Awards
Just wanted to get opinions on this. Safe to run Osta that long directly into MSten? Should I expect worse sides on MSten due to already being suppressed from Osta?

Plans is to run 8 weeks Osta to cut a couple of percent bf then go to a small surplus to run MSten and get swoll as fluck.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
You're suppressed with ostarine. Msten will probably just tank your levels completely. You'll need a very thorough PCT.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Sounds good man. I'd do exemestane starting week 3-4 of pct.
Couple of questions. Is exemestane available from RC? I don't recall seeing it but I may have overlooked it.

Also, can the exemestane be used on cycle as well if I experience estro issues?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I used it on cycle and it estro sides went away with in a few days.
Letro/adex would be stronger on cycle, but exemestane is valuable in pct since it raises igf-1 and SHBG (which serms decrease), and does not completely crush estrogen. You can go both ways.
I wouldn't recommend RC simply because we don't know the source of the raws, who brewed it and how sterile the environment was during its prep.

Go rx. Pm me.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I used it on cycle and it estro sides went away with in a few days.
Letro/adex would be stronger on cycle, but exemestane is valuable in pct since it raises igf-1 and SHBG (which serms decrease), and does not completely crush estrogen. You can go both ways.
I wouldn't recommend RC simply because we don't know the source of the raws, who brewed it and how sterile the environment was during its prep.

Go rx. Pm me.
Your Inbox is full. Please pm me