The mind and steroids...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fes

Awards
Hi guys.

ive got a question...

Is there any steroids i could take that wouldnt mess around with my mind psychelogicaly....

the story is

i did steroids for 2 years ..
and i felt very good i had the body of monster with 7% bodyfat....
i did alot of diffrent steroids...
at first i started with primobolan's...
and in the end i started running Test p - Tren a...
i did high doses at the end of my steroid days....

what happend is i started gettign very psychotic! and ended up being diagonostic with a schizophrenia like illness..
it ****ed me up so much i didn't went out from a door in 1 year untill i got medicated and now can live in a social society...

well in that year i lost allmost all my muscles and did get very fat...

Now when i conquered my illness and is on medicin ive started lifting agien... and im slowly getting good results again...
and im high motivated i train everyday 2 times a day.! no rest days....

well all i want to know is it possible for me to run something alot weaker than tren? was thinking about anavar or primobolan?

or can i do HGH? without being scared i will get more psychotic that i allready am .. cuz im a mess now :p ...

Yea yea yea! no one has to ask if im crazy wanna do this again! cuz yea i am crazy litteraly...

the problem is i miss being on steroids.. it was a big part of my life and i felt very good on it...

Regards fes.

fes

Awards
Sorry for my bad english its not my main language...

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Medically I never heard of steroids causing schizophrenia. I would not have picked that as cause of diagnosis. Men are more effected than women. Also chances are you had signs before when you were a teenager you just might have not noticed them.

fes

Awards
Medically I never heard of steroids causing schizophrenia. I would have picked that as cause of diagnosis. Men are more effected than women. Also chances are you had signs before when you were a teenager you just might have not noticed them.
well yea i had sympthoms they were just so minor that they were not noticeable for me at all...
im not saying its only the steroids fault this happend to me ;)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
well yea i had sympthoms they were just so minor that they were not noticeable for me at all... im not saying its only the steroids fault this happend to me ;)
I would say confidently the steroid had no play. This is a disease that really only has genetics involved. Just don't jump on to much at once.

fes

Awards
I would say confidently the steroid had no play. This is a disease that really only has genetics involved. Just don't jump on to much at once.
hm okay..
but everything was good when i did Primobolan - test e ..
when i started doing tren and test p.. and did inject everyday 2,5 ML's
my mind started getting very wierd...
then i continued awhile and then it gotten worse...
and i thought well yea its the tren i just quit all the roids for awhile and everything get back to normal..

but when i went off everything there was no way back....

fes

Awards
but if i should go for a cycle again?
what steroid would you prefer?
and how much, how often?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Don't take AAS. And HGH doesn't build muscle by itself.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
but if i should go for a cycle again?
what steroid would you prefer?
and how much, how often?
I can not answer that for you as I have never pinned before and don't have any experience with that. I was merely stating my knowledge on psych

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
First off steroids would not cause scitzofrania. High dopamine levels for a prolonged period of time would cause it. And if I were diagnosed with something like that and had to take medicine, I would not take steroids as it was your hormones that were messed up in the first place for you to get schizophrenia. Albeit it was you neurotransmitters not hormones per say, I still wouldn't touch steroids.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
AAS = Anabolic steroids ?
Yup. If you're being truthfully about your psychological issues, then you obviously have some sort neurotransmitter issue and should not take anything that would aggravate it.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Also don't joke about your psychological condition. Take it seriously as I have seen family with serious issues deteriorate rapidly. And put a rest day in there, no reason to be lifting two times a day for seven days a week

fes

Awards
Also don't joke about your psychological condition. Take it seriously as I have seen family with serious issues deteriorate rapidly. And put a rest day in there, no reason to be lifting two times a day for seven days a week
i do take it serious this illness costed me my life for a long time... and i still have some issue's at times...

now lets say if i should do any steroid... what should i do? anavar?....
cuz i really really wanna get back on...
i just wanna do something very very weak so if i start notice just a small change in my mind i quit imediatly...

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
i do take it serious this illness costed me my life for a long time... and i still have some issue's at times...

now lets say if i should do any steroid... what should i do? anavar?....
cuz i really really wanna get back on...
i just wanna do something very very weak so if i start notice just a small change in my mind i quit imediatly...
Stop. No one in their right mind is going to recommend anything.

If you absolutely NEED AAS, this is another matter all together.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
i do take it serious this illness costed me my life for a long time... and i still have some issue's at times... now lets say if i should do any steroid... what should i do? anavar?.... cuz i really really wanna get back on... i just wanna do something very very weak so if i start notice just a small change in my mind i quit imediatly...
Sounds like you have an addiction to. Look into some natty stacks. Dermastrength and xgels are both solid options. Usually recommend alphamax but it has l dopa I believe or some dopamine analogue so that's a no go.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you have an addiction to. Look into some natty stacks. Dermastrength and xgels are both solid options. Usually recommend alphamax but it has l dopa I believe or some dopamine analogue so that's a no go.
TBH, he'd just be trading one addiction for another. Sure, the supps dont cause any organ damage, but there's a deeper problem here. I'm not a psych guy, I'm in school for biochem, but this guy just seems off.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
TBH, he'd just be trading one addiction for another. Sure, the supps dont cause any organ damage, but there's a deeper problem here. I'm not a psych guy, I'm in school for biochem, but this guy just seems off.
I understand, I am actually finishing my double major in biomedical engineering and biology. Next is med school for me. I have taken few psych courses and yes he would be trading his addiction off for another, but the other would be less damaging. I only recommended this because if he truly had schizophrenia he would have a therapist and he/she would have diagnosed him with his addiction;therefore, I doubt he would hop off the supp train right now. And something does seem off.

Status
Not open for further replies.