Cycle advice

S

Swade

Awards
ok, hope i can get some advice please. Ill try to make this concise. im 44 and been lifting for 5 years after loosing about 80 lbs. at my leanest i was 165 and about 8% bf. Have been gaining on a slow bulk for a while now and am enjoying the extra mass at about 188.Started LG Sciences Bulk Andro Kit 4 weeks ago. i knew it was mild, but not that mild. It seems as if it is basically a few different variations of DHEA. My strength has increased a bit and i have gained about 7 lbs in 4 weeks but have also been eating about 500 over maintenance. I am starting epistane today. going to go 30/30/40/40 and see how that feels. I have nolvadex and plan to do PCT of 20/20/10/10
Question--- is it a bad idea to go from 4 weeks of the Bulk Andro Kit directly to Epi? I dont think the Kit really did anything for me,and, as i have read on a few other forums, i think it is crap TBH! also the Kit comes with Form Xt. Should i run that along with the nolva or maybe after the nolva? any help is much appreciated!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even tho its a mild kit and didn't seem to do anything I would still say do a proper pct and take time off then run the epi. And I think you could probably just do the nolva and be fine but you mind get some other opinions on whether to run the form xt with it or not. I mean its optional.