Cycle Overview

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Every website I have read anything on says that there is no need for anything for prolactin while on Tren, and there is no scientific evidence that it raises it. I am planning a Stano, AAR Tren, and Stenabol cycle and unsure if I need to order any Caber with my Nolva and Clomid or not. I can get Caber and Prami cheaper than Inhibit P, so that's why I am wanting to go with one of them instead. I had some prolactin problems a couple months back, but my levels were only 9.2ng/mL.
Cycle so far is planned as
Tren 90/90/135/135/135/135
Stano 900/900/900/900/1050/1050
Stenabol 20/20/20/20/20/20 or 20/30/30/30, it just depends on how I feel once I bump it up to 30.
Cycle Assist 4/4/4/4/4/4

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Over the counter Post Cycle supplement or over the counter AI.
Not sure if I should add Caber in to the cycle and post cycle or not. Also any other recommendations?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At that dose of Tren there's a higher chance of prolactin issues. If you've had problems before then get which ever you're more comfortable with, but I'd have one on hand.

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
What he said ^^^ definitely keep prami or caber on hand.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sns inhibit p is a great product, but caber and prami are great options minus the sides.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll probably get some Caber to be safe. Which Post Cycle product or over the counter AI should I go with? I was thinking Imhibit E or Eliminate, there's another one but I can't think of the name right now.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Elimistane is the other one I was looking at.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
W

warrior737

Awards
I like das also but if I take it alone or on an empty stomach it seems to give me flaming sh*ts

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established