what is left with this ban.

J

john6370

Awards
I am sure this has been talked about but what is left.
DHEA still legal
And all its versions or are they also banned?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Read the list of compounds that are on the bill. If its not listed it is still as legal as it ever was.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Like said above, the real question is what is on the list.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
And then the follow up question is how often will they update the list.
Then How will the companies be allowed to market said compounds because they cant say that they build muscle unless they are 100% plant derived.
From there we need to ask who will we be able to get these compounds from because if a company is caught selling these products they receive a hefty fine. There is a lot to consider now that this is passed. Im glad its done though that other thread was giving me an anxiety attack1

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
List of what's left at Celtic Labs:

Celtic Mass (Prohormone to Superdrol)

Celtic Sten (Methylstenbolone)

Dianodrol (Derived from Dbol. It's dry unlike dbol. Mostly a cutting compound)

Dimethabold (Another compound derived from Dbol. It's somewhat dry but definitely a bulking compound)

M1T-Oxime (Very strong and dry compound. Structurally similiar to M1T)

Mestebol (DHT compound, good for libido/energy like Stanodrol)

Ostabol (Ostarine)

Trestobol (Trestolone)

Trestoderm (Transdermal Trestolone)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It hasn't been for a little while. But if we weren't going to keep stocking it, it wouldn't even be up on the site anymore.

I don't have an ETA though...

B

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
List of what's left at Celtic Labs:

Celtic Mass (Prohormone to Superdrol)

Celtic Sten (Methylstenbolone)

Dianodrol (Prohormone to Dbol. It's dry unlike dbol. Mostly a cutting compound)

Dimethabold (Another Prohormone to Dbol. It's somewhat dry but definitely a bulking compound)

M1T-Oxime (Prohormone to M1T. Also quite dry)

Mestebol (DHT compound, good for libido/energy like Stanodrol)

Ostabol (Ostarine)

Trestobol (Trestolone)

Trestoderm (Transdermal Trestolone)
So Osta is not affected by the ban? Thanks for confirming...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe it is just these compounds:

6-oxo
ATD
6-Bromo
Halo
P-mag
Mecha
Oxyguno
Superdrol
Epistane
Furaza
3b hydroxy dhea based Tren product
3 hydroxy phera
Trendione
The one/D-plex
Proto
Prostanozol

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established

6-oxo
ATD
6-Bromo
Halo
P-mag
Mecha
Oxyguno
Superdrol
Epistane
Furaza
3 hydroxy phera
Trendione
The one/D-plex
Proto
Prostanozol
so you guys will be keeping things like trestobol and sten in stock?

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didnt check the list but I think they're still selling food.. And hard work... It should still be free but u can't find it online.

:D I kid. It's a bummer for sure. But evens the playing field for us natty guys!!!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was under the impression they had named a few compounds but put a blanket ban on everything anabolic?

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
I didnt check the list but I think they're still selling food.. And hard work... It should still be free but u can't find it online. :D I kid. It's a bummer for sure. But evens the playing field for us natty guys!!!
I've been training naturally for 17 years now. How do you see it evening the playing field for us? We don't use them, so they have nothing to do with us. Just curious as to how you see it benefitting us

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is a SARM and they are not affected by the ban. Only PH and DS are affected.
And it will probably never be (especially Ostarine), because it will be market as a medical in the future, and the chances are acutally really high. Also the LGD-4033 is aimed to launch as a medical drug. But there must be made more studies.

S4 is a generation one SARM, and probably the only SARM, which could be banned.

But honestly, the government will initiate fist steps, if the medicines lobby pout about the lost opportunity money. And SARM doesn't have a very high reputation at the moment. It's only a matter of time.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression they had named a few compounds but put a blanket ban on everything anabolic?
They named some compounds (the chemical structures) and banned them and the potential esterification. The reason, why there is a new act about anabolic compound is, is that in the old version only compounds are banned, which resemble to testosterone.
But all the (new) PH and DS have a very complex structure, which is legally seen not the same anymore like the basis compound testosterone.

So, the government banned the main chemical structures and potential esterification and wrote, that all substances are banned:
- which are similar to the banned chemical structures
- are anabolic
- the main reason to make, take or to sell them is musclebuilding

The government is not that stupid. They closed that gap, which was open for very long time. BUT... this apply only to the USA. The big names in the PH/DS industry are trying to open new production hall / stock in other countries, where the production is legal - India especially.

It's only a matter of time, when the compounds are on the market again. BUT, if you afford them, you can get in big trouble, because, it is now illegal.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

6-oxo
ATD
6-Bromo
Halo
P-mag
Mecha
Oxyguno
Superdrol
Epistane
Furaza
3 hydroxy phera
Trendione
The one/D-plex
Proto
Prostanozol
Max LMG is on the list as well.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I've been training naturally for 17 years now. How do you see it evening the playing field for us? We don't use them, so they have nothing to do with us. Just curious as to how you see it benefitting us
Benefits the nattys for sure because it's tougher to get your hands on legal phs/ds. But those who are desperate will get on the real gear making the gap even bigger lol.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Benefits the nattys for sure because it's tougher to get your hands on legal phs/ds. But those who are desperate will get on the real gear making the gap even bigger lol.
Even more confused now. If I'm natural, what do I care if this stuff is banned?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Think he is saying a majority of the PH users won't be on anymore. They won't gain as much, will lose some and the all naturals will shine more.

It's an addiction for many though, don't see them stopping hormones because of this ban.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think he is saying a majority of the PH users won't be on anymore. They won't gain as much, will lose some and the all naturals will shine more.

It's an addiction for many though, don't see them stopping hormones because of this ban.
The UK still has them, and last I checked they still ship to the states....

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No such thing as a level playing field. If there was everything would end in a tie. The basic fact that some are born with more genetic talent and potential than others by defenition makes the playing field "un-level." This is not directed at you Cheda by any means. I simply here the phrase thrown around so much and there really is no such thing when you dissect the argument. Even with PED totally removed from earth they are but a mere category of ergogenic aids utilized by humans for performance enhancement. Heck the first guy who started to eat more carbs and protein thousands of years ago technically had an unfair advantage till everyone else caught on. Thus even food at one point made the playing field "un-level."

W

warrior737

Awards
Even more confused now. If I'm natural, what do I care if this stuff is banned?
From what I read the bill is sort of worded weird. Anything marketed to "build muscle" could potentially be added at anytime. That practically means any sup... Is this correct?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I read the bill is sort of worded weird. Anything marketed to "build muscle" could potentially be added at anytime. That practically means any sup... Is this correct?
Food too!

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really. LoL. Many if not most competitors are on UG and just straight up illegal for ages gear in the first place.

J

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
They named some compounds (the chemical structures) and banned them and the potential esterification. The reason, why there is a new act about anabolic compound is, is that in the old version only compounds are banned, which resemble to testosterone.
But all the (new) PH and DS have a very complex structure, which is legally seen not the same anymore like the basis compound testosterone.

So, the government banned the main chemical structures and potential esterification and wrote, that all substances are banned:
- are anabolic

The government is not that stupid. They closed that gap, which was open for very long time. BUT... this apply only to the USA. The big names in the PH/DS industry are trying to open new production hall / stock in other countries, where the production is legal - India especially.

It's only a matter of time, when the compounds are on the market again. BUT, if you afford them, you can get in big trouble, because, it is now illegal.
There was always some "catch-all" language that tried to rope in all anabolic steroids. They did improve and update it, but the constitutionality of charging someone with possession of an anabolic steroid that is not specifically listed is sketchy at best. There's a reason why federal and state controlled substance lists are so long; it would be much simpler to just say "all opiates are schedule II" and "all benzos are schedule IV" but they can't.

The real danger with this bill is the fact that it allows the AG to (temporarily) add a new steroid to the list without congressional action. If the feds pay enough attention, this can become a game of whack-a-mole with the DS industry choosing one steroid after another out of Vida and the feds banning it a couple months later.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I could be wrong but I believe that where the blanket verbiage comes into play is for further sales. "You better not sell anything that builds muscle or we'll put it on the list!". That's how I interpret it but like I said, I could be wrong.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could be wrong but I believe that where the blanket verbiage comes into play is for further sales. "You better not sell anything that builds muscle or we'll put it on the list!". That's how I interpret it but like I said, I could be wrong.
It has to be related to anabolic/androgenic steroids. So they can't ban something like creatine, for instance.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Think he is saying a majority of the PH users won't be on anymore. They won't gain as much, will lose some and the all naturals will shine more. It's an addiction for many though, don't see them stopping hormones because of this ban.
So in other words he's glad some enhanced fellows won't look better than him now

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Maybe they will ban protein powder, red meat, and oatmeal. Heck, maybe gyms will be outlawed soon. As I said, always been natty and plan to stay that way. But if a person can choke on a cigarette they should be allowed to enhance their body too

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
It has to be related to anabolic/androgenic steroids. So they can't ban something like creatine, for instance.
Right lol. I was just saying that was their answer to the cat and mouse they had been playing with ph companies lol

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So in other words he's glad some enhanced fellows won't look better than him now
it was a joke. I could get and have used real gear in the past. Personal choice not to any longer. Was just a jokeeee. But what I think is funny is how some people get so worked up over size like it really makes a difference in life.. At all.. But I digress. I feel very sad for those who are truly affected by this. I've had some of my favorite natty supps discontinued abruptly and it SUCKS. But like I said originally, food, sleep, and motivation is still king!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe they will ban protein powder, red meat, and oatmeal. Heck, maybe gyms will be outlawed soon. As I said, always been natty and plan to stay that way. But if a person can choke on a cigarette they should be allowed to enhance their body too
Red meat should be outlawed except for the grass fed stuff. That fake store bought crap is killing people.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Red meat should be outlawed except for the grass fed stuff. That fake store bought crap is killing people.

I just love cooking my beef fully and its still red inside from the dye. Delicious.

S

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
I can't get over so many things that are messed up with this bill.... 1. You can smoke cigarettes until your lungs fall off and drink until your brain shuts down but you cant use something to improve your physique and health in my opinion.. 2. The fact they spent legitimate time on this is unbelievable with all the **** thats going on with our country right now.. 3. What do you think the motive for the companies that pushed this bill was? That they will get more sales? Seems unlikely because big companies like viatmin shoppe etc I would use for alot of my support supps which will no longer happen..4. I find it hilarious all the publicity about how fat americans are and we ban something that is physique improving.. Honestly i think something light like hdrol at a decent dose would greatly help people lose weight that suffer from ****ty genetics.. I get the 5 stack methyl **** is ridiculous but a little hdrol could help alot of people be healthier in the long run..you may disagree just my rant

J

john6370

Awards
How about 1 dhea or 4 dhea are they banned? I do not think they are and can not be added to the list. If that is true then you guys have something to run to keep your gains after you run out of the harder stuff

S

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
also, does anyone have a definitive answer on if its legal to order those not on the list? very conflicting answers

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
also, does anyone have a definitive answer on if its legal to order those not on the list? very conflicting answers
I would say no, but if you're too worried I would err on the side of caution and not order. Obviously they could ban whatever you order eventually but until they do. I'd say you're good to go brotha

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diabolix is $12/bottle at orbit

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
it was a joke. I could get and have used real gear in the past. Personal choice not to any longer. Was just a jokeeee. But what I think is funny is how some people get so worked up over size like it really makes a difference in life.. At all.. But I digress. I feel very sad for those who are truly affected by this. I've had some of my favorite natty supps discontinued abruptly and it SUCKS. But like I said originally, food, sleep, and motivation is still king!
Oh how I love the "Naturals"versus the "I use steroids but all my gains are from genetics bro" debate smh

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't get over so many things that are messed up with this bill.... 1. You can smoke cigarettes until your lungs fall off and drink until your brain shuts down but you cant use something to improve your physique and health in my opinion.. 2. The fact they spent legitimate time on this is unbelievable with all the **** thats going on with our country right now.. 3. What do you think the motive for the companies that pushed this bill was? That they will get more sales? Seems unlikely because big companies like viatmin shoppe etc I would use for alot of my support supps which will no longer happen..4. I find it hilarious all the publicity about how fat americans are and we ban something that is physique improving.. Honestly i think something light like hdrol at a decent dose would greatly help people lose weight that suffer from ****ty genetics.. I get the 5 stack methyl **** is ridiculous but a little hdrol could help alot of people be healthier in the long run..you may disagree just my rant
The companies that did this did it because they see small companies selling designer steroids as supplements a threat to the current supplement laws. Having and industry that supplies people and kids with all the steroids they can afford draws negative attention sooner or later. That sort of attention can result in knee jerk legislative movements like "Hey lets repeal the DSHEA as it cannot keep steroids out of our kids hands!" These companies did this to protect there interests and future of the industry in regards to regulation. DS were a sacrificial lamb and lets be honest we knew the day would come at some point.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
And then the follow up question is how often will they update the list.
Then How will the companies be allowed to market said compounds because they cant say that they build muscle unless they are 100% plant derived.
From there we need to ask who will we be able to get these compounds from because if a company is caught selling these products they receive a hefty fine. There is a lot to consider now that this is passed. Im glad its done though that other thread was giving me an anxiety attack1
If someone discovered a 100% plant derived steroid that worked you can bet it would be banned as well.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established

- are anabolic

I don't like that line, "the main reason to make, take or to sell them is musclebuilding" They should at least have to prove a danger to taking them. Why do they keep getting rid of all the good estrogen blockers? They are safe

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I don't like that line, "the main reason to make, take or to sell them is musclebuilding" They should at least have to prove a danger to taking them. Why do they keep getting rid of all the good estrogen blockers? They are safe
They want us all to be little b!tches lol

J

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Because if it can build muscle or get you high, the government doesn't want you using it without their permission.

This isn't an endorsement of rec drugs, just a point that the government thinks it knows what is best for us better than we do.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's incorrect. You obviously didn't read the bill.
I did plenty of times. Very similar to the analogue act regarding rec drugs. If it is similar to in structure and MARKETED as a muscle builder for human consumption then they are considered illegal. NONE of these were ever legal supplements. They all were unapproved drugs/misbranded drugs IMO. So I was correct they are as legal today as they ever were, that is to say not really legal at all.

I have no problem being corrected if I am wrong as I want people to have the correct information but simply saying wrong and then not giving the correct info does not help anyone. So if you disagree tell us the correct information.