What to stack!!! Help and opinions needed!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
alright guys have a quick question, with the new ban coming ive picked up a bottle of dmz. I was planning on running tr1umph and diabolix starting january 2, but since I picked up this body of DMZ I was wondering if I can stack dmz and diabolix and save the Tr1umph for future cutting, looking to get as big as possible with solid lean mass over the winter and just wanna know if the two together are safe or not. Any advice would be great, I have everything else for my cycle already except some tudca. On hand is derm, formabolic, cycle support, and correct pct. Let me know what you guys think!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Somebody help me ahhhh

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ, Diabolix, Dermacrine. And just as you say, save Tr1umph for a cut.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Would you throw Msten in, better for lean size gain Dmz at 40 or Msten at 20 for six weeks

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Ok well here is what is comes down to for logging
Either
Lgi Msten 10
20/20/20/20 bump up to 30 depending on sides last two weeks, stacked with diabolix
45/45//45/45/60/60 also might bump depending on sides

Or
Dmz
40/40/40/40/40/40
Diabolix
45/46/45/60/60/60

Any advice would
Be awesome, looking for a nice lean mass gain, maybe slight recomp, hopefully the two products fathers before the new year!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude either one is a solid choice. I'd go Msten. That combo would be your best bet for sheer size. I have debated this same question of what to combine with Diabolix myself (I have 2 bottles). But I chose DMZ to go instead for the strength gains. Guess it depends on what you're looking for.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Dude either one is a solid choice. I'd go Msten. That combo would be your best bet for sheer size. I have debated this same question of what to combine with Diabolix myself (I have 2 bottles). But I chose DMZ to go instead for the strength gains. Guess it depends on what you're looking for.
looking for my size, strength isn't necessarily needed as much anymore, I would like to bench 400 tho, not sure what it's gonna come down too, I appreciate your advice tho! I know it's more diet dependent but which one do you think would be better for a recomp with the diabolix

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking for my size, strength isn't necessarily needed as much anymore, I would like to bench 400 tho, not sure what it's gonna come down too, I appreciate your advice tho! I know it's more diet dependent but which one do you think would be better for a recomp with the diabolix
Recomp DMZ, bulk Msten. It's such a toss up though. I thought I would be recomp ing on DMZ until the enormous hunger hit me at like the 4 week mark and bulk became the only option!!