Do steroids change ar receptors?

FitnessLuke

Awards
Anyone have light to shed on this

Like is it easier to build muscles naturally after youve cycled a few times?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Anyone have light to shed on this Like is it easier to build muscles naturally after youve cycled a few times?
As far as I know after taking 1 anatomy and 1 physiology class, no? But I saw a study that showed that supplementing with AAS causes increased satellite muscle cell nuclei, so there are more muscle cells than you had naturally, even after stopping. I'm on the run but later I'll try and hunt down the study but if you google "steroid satellite muscle cell" or something similar you'll probably find it

FitnessLuke

Awards
As far as I know after taking 1 anatomy and 1 physiology class, no? But I saw a study that showed that supplementing with AAS causes increased satellite muscle cell nuclei, so there are more muscle cells than you had naturally, even after stopping. I'm on the run but later I'll try and hunt down the study but if you google "steroid satellite muscle cell" or something similar you'll probably find it
Awesome this is probably the most detailed answer ill get, so thank you!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
That is the only answer, so yes more detailed hah. Not sure about this topic, seems like it would be the opposite

FitnessLuke

Awards
That is the only answer, so yes more detailed hah. Not sure about this topic, seems like it would be the opposite
Well I know you will have suppressed test levels for a little bit, but after your t levels are back to normal

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I remember reading somewhere that you can build more muscle (total) because the cells get altered a bit. Can't remember where though

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Interesting. Would love to see some research

FitnessLuke

Awards
I know very interested in reading up on these studies