Solid MSTEN bulking cycle

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Ok guys the ban going on I am currently getting ready to order away and i plan on getting Msten and DMZ. I'd like to know what a good MSTEN bulking cycle looks like so I can get what I need for the future. Also anyone use Deca-Drol by Irongmaglabs.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten around 24mg is good. Did you want to run it solo or stacked? Solo it's pretty solid as a beginner-intermediate PH. It does stack well with a lot of other prohormones.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Msten around 24mg is good. Did you want to run it solo or stacked? Solo it's pretty solid as a beginner-intermediate PH. It does stack well with a lot of other prohormones.
I'd like to stack it with 4-AD and maybe deca-drol but I don't know too much about deca-drol, it's description just looks appealing. I'm just looking for the best bulking DS with minimal sides to it so I can stack up. Then eventually I'll pin. I've already got a DMZ/Stano bulk cycle set up but because of the recent ban I have to set up future cycles now.

derekantos

Awards
My next cycle I'm going m-sten and tren both liquid from AAR. I was also going to use 4-AD as my base, but decided to try AAR's trest instead.
Probably going 24 for m-sten and 90 for tren, 6 weeks.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
My next cycle I'm going m-sten and tren both liquid from AAR. I was also going to use 4-AD as my base, but decided to try AAR's trest instead. Probably going 24 for m-sten and 90 for tren, 6 weeks.
I really wanna get Msten, will probably never get to use tren now though.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
AAR still has their tren suspension for $27. Probably the best you'll find of tren right now haha
not a big fab of liquids that's all! Not very familiar with them and their effectiveness! Thank you tho!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not a big fab of liquids that's all! Not very familiar with them and their effectiveness! Thank you tho!
Liquid can have better uptake than caps as sublingual administration is fantastic.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Liquid can have better uptake than caps as sublingual administration is fantastic.
I'll have to hurry and research them now but I take your word for it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll have to hurry and research them now but I take your word for it!
We carry them over at strong supplement shop and I think strong does an awesome job at explaining products. You'll have to check out the AAR page there.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
We carry them over at strong supplement shop and I think strong does an awesome job at explaining products. You'll have to check out the AAR page there.
I'll check it now man!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Resurrecting for a simple question. Just got my stano and Msten today that I stocked up on! How should this be stored to make it potent as possible for the next 2-3 years of cycles I'll do? Thx in advance .

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Fridge? Room temp?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
can you bridge from a 4 week halo to a msten?
I think msten kicks in way sooner than halo. But Id think it be best to stack them for 6 weeks. Halo at 75mg a day and msten at 20 mg a day is a popular cycle