When cutting test e with Grape Seed Oil;

osubucks

Awards
Is this the kind I should get? Just from like whole foods?

eatyrgreens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/2012_02_15-GrapeseedOil.jpg

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
You would ideally not use food grade oil for injection. If you're willing to spend a bit more, how hard is it to obtain sealed vials of sterile pharmaceutical grade oil?

osubucks

Awards
I've been reading and people are saying they just buy it from the health food store and then sterilize it whatever that means

osubucks

Awards
Is there anything I can just buy from a store to cut with? I don't want to deal with shipping times and fees

warrior737

Awards
Sont you sterilize when bringing it to its boiling point? I may be wrong.

xflipside

Awards
  • Best Answer
The only way to really sterilize it would to buy a micro filter which can really only be bought online. I think 2-3 micrometers length filter to really get all the bacteria and viruses out of these. Boiling it would just oxidize and smoke the oil and still would not gaurentee the pan youre pouring from is completely sterile or the bottle you are pouring into. Just buy sterile oil online man its not that expensive. Especially when compared to the cost of an abscess

osubucks

Awards
Just checked ebay and found this;

ebay.com/itm/Tex-Lab-Supply-20-mL-Grape-Seed-Oil-USP-Grade-Sterile-/251755455078?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a9dcb6266

Tex Lab Supply 20 mL Grape Seed Oil USP Grade - Sterile

Is this the right thing? Only 5$ and free shipping

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need eqip to sterilize do you have the filters vials and syringes

osubucks

Awards
You need eqip to sterilize do you have the filters vials and syringes
Is this the right thing?

ebay.com/itm/Tex-Lab-Supply-20-mL-Grape-Seed-Oil-USP-Grade-Sterile-/251755455078?pt=LH_DefaultDoma in_0&hash=item3a9dcb6266

MuscleJ

Awards
You need whatman filter , and glassware, and sterile needle and syringes, For starters. You will also need the crimpers.

MuscleJ

Awards
It maybe right but that's only good for 10ml. There's a lot to learn before doing this.

Is this the right thing

ebay.com/itm/Tex-Lab-Supply-20-mL-Grape-Seed-Oil-USP-Grade-Sterile-/251755455078?pt=LH_DefaultDoma in_0&hash=item3a9dcb6266

osubucks

Awards
Lol ok I'm ordering it then

I'm already ~8 weeks into my cycle and still getting decent pip so don't need much to finish my cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Boiling will burn the oil it has a low boiling point, im a chef trust me on that, sterilized maybe but being burnt probably not good

MuscleJ

Awards
My bad I thought you were trying to cook/produce a bunch of vials. Yea you can use 1:1 ration of grapseed to the test that your drawing up. You can look up what the boiling point for grapseed oil and put it into a sterile vial and put it in the oven.

Is this the right thing?