Deploying next month!! Prohormone Help!

trynabebig3

Awards
Hey how you guys doing..to get right into it I'm in the army and deploying next month looking to put on some solid lean muscle gains while I'm down range
Have heard from a few guys in the military HaloExtreme IronMagLabs is pretty solid and light on the side effects
As long as I can keep about 7-8 pounds of solid weight I'll be more then happy
If anyone has any prior experience with prohormones could yu please help me out
Looking for more of the safe non toxic route

Oh yeah I'm 23, 6'3 and about 175 very very skinny
Looking to bulk up and put on lead solid gains

fernan

Awards
Ep15tane from Olympus Labs is a great product for lean gains. Try to get about 4000-5000 clean calories a day. Ep15tane is well known for lean dry gains so i would suggest that

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halo extreme is a great beginner compound. However, prohormones are not to be taken lightly. Do you have a serm, support supps, etc? Just want to make sure you're not jumping in blindly. It is liver toxic as it is methylated. We have it for 15% off right now with code ban15. Just make sure you research but 7-8lbs is feasible for sure

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/halo-extreme-by-ironmaglabs

trynabebig3

Awards
I'm stuck between a couple ph's because we will be getting drug tested down there so I'm just looking for a legal, non liver toxic, solid gains..don't really have much time to research because I leave soon..just looking for some insight on anyone with experience

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm stuck between a couple ph's because we will be getting drug tested down there so I'm just looking for a legal, non liver toxic, solid gains..don't really have much time to research because I leave soon..just looking for some insight on anyone with experience
if you're getting drug tested do you want to risk it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea if you're getting drug tested idk if i'd risk it. Maybe check out some natural anabolics. Those i wouldnt think would show up on a drug test.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I'm not in the military but friends who are say they all juice when deployed, and that drug tests are all the 7 panel or whatever for rec drugs/narcotics.

scoopdaloop

Awards
A 7 panel test will test for oxy, cocaine, marijuana, benzos, amphetamines, opiates and barbiturates. A PH will not show. If you are getting LabCorp tested it will show. Major difference.

trynabebig3

Awards
What do you think my best option will be..sorry for posting vague questions I just don't really have time to do research as I am deploying in a couple weeks..just looking for a easy beginner cycle

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your command can request further testing if there is suspicion and all PH/AAS and SERMs are all punishable under the UCMJ so that's something to keep in mind. Are you willing to risk your military career (worst case scenario) for a couple of pounds? What's your MOS btw? Just wondering

trynabebig3

Awards
91B wheeled mechanic..still unsure if I should go with epi or not..I think I have a lot more research to do but not a lot of time

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your command can request further testing if there is suspicion and all PH/AAS and SERMs are all punishable under the UCMJ so that's something to keep in mind. Are you willing to risk your military career (worst case scenario) for a couple of pounds? What's your MOS btw? Just wondering
Yeah. Don't risk it. Seriously it is not worth your career.

trynabebig3

Awards
Do you have a safe legal natty alternative that could give me a boost??

trynabebig3

Awards
Thank you very much I appreciate your help

Anybody else with feedback on these supplements??

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you very much I appreciate your help Anybody else with feedback on these supplements??
for the ARA you dose 1-2g preworkout only on workout days and can be ran for a total of 50 workouts. It should be noted to take any anti-inflammatories 8 hours away from ARA dose. If you want you can throw some GMS, ALCAR or lclt in there as well but ARA solo is as effective as a natty supplement can get

The ABE on workout days is 2 pre and 2 post on workout days and off days 4 caps spread out with meals. Cycle length 8 weeks on 4 off.

With both of these supps take advantage of the heightened glycogen synthesis ability and consume plenty of carbs periworkout

Also if you want checkout Magnitropin by myokem, I'm personally running that right now and the write up is absolutely unreal. One of the ingredients, Paederia foetida, out preformed Testosterone suspension in a 28 day trial to increase weight in an animal model. It also has an appetite stimulator, (-)-Epi and other goodies to help you with your goals

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone ( -(-)epicathechin ) was an great run for me. Strength and endurance after 2 weeks, I was breaking PR's left and right towards the end of one bottle, and dropped some BF and and gained at least 6 solid pounds of LBM. If you want to go natty this another great option.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/follidrone-by-black-lion-research

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Thank you very much I appreciate your help

Anybody else with feedback on these supplements??

Xgels and Anabeta Elite are probably 2 of the best natural anabolics out. They still wont compare to PH's.

Ruthless33

Awards
If you value your career stay away from any prohormones. Go about it naturally. I know quite a few guys being chaptered for pro hormone use on deployment.

Joker666

Banned
Awards
Everyone was using ph's while we were over seas they were considered supplements so there was no concern. but now with the ban I would steer clear from them.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
If you value your career stay away from any prohormones. Go about it naturally. I know quite a few guys being chaptered for pro hormone use on deployment.
Are you in an infantry unit? I'm not it but his I know say that steroid use was fairly common

SquatsAndOats

Awards
huh? Let's try that one more time...
Haha just realized your user name. My bad man. How are guys getting kicked out? The way it was explained to me was your command had to suspect that you were on to test you, and nobody really cared if your men are getting stronger and faster.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a great natty stack look into, Dermastrenght and ep1c by Olympus labs.

Has me pumped all day. Endurance through the roof, and bizar doms...:)

SquatsAndOats

Awards
For a great natty stack look into, Dermastrenght and ep1c by Olympus labs. Has me pumped all day. Endurance through the roof, and bizar doms...:)
Can deems strength be used on cycle as a test base if I want to run msten or dmz without prop or ethanate

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can deems strength be used on cycle as a test base if I want to run msten or dmz without prop or ethanate
For a test base I would have to say tr3st/dermatr3st. Dermastrenght is a t booster.

And you would need a good ai. A formestane product.

Sucks that the ban took care of formestane.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
For a test base I would have to say tr3st/dermatr3st. Dermastrenght is a t booster. And you would need a good ai. A formestane product. Sucks that the ban took care of formestane.
Trying to avoid trest. Very gyno prone. Part if the reason I'm looking for a "test base" that isn't test.

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Although DermaTrest is all of sudden kinda hard to find............