gyno help

Biggyp

Awards
well this may be a stupid question but I need some help. I recently had some bad bronchitis the doc had me run back to back course of "prednisone" ,now I know this is not an anabolic steroid but since ive finished ive developed some gyno on right side ,is this even possibly from prednisone or just a weird coincidence? ive ran a few cycles of ph in past but it has been a good year since last run of triumphalis and dienazone with proper pct with no issues at all. I have formed a lump on right side that I want to get rid of regardless of the source. Any ideas or sugestions would be much appreciated. Also was considering starting a new cycle but should I wait to get the gyno under control or could it be done all together?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the side effects of prednisone is that it can alter body fat. Most likely this is what happened. There are a lot of guys who think they got or have gyno, in reality it's body fat. Are you 100% sure there has been tissue formation? I'm not too familiar with corticosteroids and their relationship with sex hormones. Off the top of my head i can't think of any interaction or a way prednisone could have elevated estrogen enough to cause the formation of breast tissue. I'm leaning towards body fat, or you took something that caused it previously and it was inflamed.

Biggyp

Awards
Thanks for reply,yea I thought probably fat too but it actually is becoming hard under and around nip area , I've been using Google and see either Ralox or letro best bet? Does anything need to be added to either one of these?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for reply,yea I thought probably fat too but it actually is becoming hard under and around nip area , I've been using Google and see either Ralox or letro best bet? Does anything need to be added to either one of these?
You'd want to more sure before using either Ralox or Letro. Are they itchy? Are there lumps being formed?

The last thing you want to do is jump on Letro for no reason.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Why don't you go see your Doc instead of shopping for RC's?? Especially in light of the fact you think there is a relationship between the prednisone and your lump?