Cycle Critique for 1st Time user

slevdex

Awards
Hey all,

Long time reader, first time poster.

Decided to take the leap after years of lifting and begin a PH. I've done my research to the best of my ability, but would love some personal critique. I'll try and list all information that would seem helpful. I've made choices based on personal decisions, but if something is straight out wrong or missing, I would love your helpful insight.

Background: Age 26, have lifted for 9 years. Began my lifting career at the age of 17 at 5'11, 240lb, 34% BF. Currently am 6'0, 183lb, 14% BF. I train HIIT usually in the range of 6-8 reps for mostly compound exercises. I eat very clean, with my only vice at the moment being alcohol, which I plan to halt once I begin this. I don't plan to start this for probably 2-3 months as I want to get to my normal strength levels back before I begin. (Lost time recently at the gym due to sickness, small injuries, school, etc). As you can see, I plan to do this the right, and the best way possible.

Diet
3000 Calories
225g of Protein
5 meals a day
Water, water, and more water.

Entire Cycle
Whey Protein
Multi-Vitamin
Fish oil
Flax Seed
Joint support
COQ10
Liv.52

Pre-Cycle (2 Weeks)
Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor

Cycle (5 weeks)
Vital Labs Epi 2a3a (20/30/30/40/40)
Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor

Post Cycle (4 weeks)
Lecheek Nutrition Speed X3 (1 Scoop)
Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Pre-Alkaline Creatine

Thoughts on a natural test booster for the post cycle? Couldn't decide on that.

Like I said, critique away, because right now I feel a bit intimidated by this and would love some great advice and experience from you guys.Thanks :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey all, Long time reader, first time poster. Decided to take the leap after years of lifting and begin a PH. I've done my research to the best of my ability, but would love some personal critique. I'll try and list all information that would seem helpful. I've made choices based on personal decisions, but if something is straight out wrong or missing, I would love your helpful insight. Background: Age 26, have lifted for 9 years. Began my lifting career at the age of 17 at 5'11, 240lb, 34% BF. Currently am 6'0, 183lb, 14% BF. I train HIIT usually in the range of 6-8 reps for mostly compound exercises. I eat very clean, with my only vice at the moment being alcohol, which I plan to halt once I begin this. I don't plan to start this for probably 2-3 months as I want to get to my normal strength levels back before I begin. (Lost time recently at the gym due to sickness, small injuries, school, etc). As you can see, I plan to do this the right, and the best way possible. Diet 3000 Calories 225g of Protein 5 meals a day Water, water, and more water. Entire Cycle Whey Protein Multi-Vitamin Fish oil Flax Seed Joint support COQ10 Liv.52 Pre-Cycle (2 Weeks) Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor Cycle (5 weeks) Vital Labs Epi 2a3a (20/30/30/40/40) Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor Post Cycle (4 weeks) Lecheek Nutrition Speed X3 (1 Scoop) Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 Pre-Alkaline Creatine Thoughts on a natural test booster for the post cycle? Couldn't decide on that. Like I said, critique away, because right now I feel a bit intimidated by this and would love some great advice and experience from you guys.Thanks :)
your cycle plan is nice and simple and well laid out but honestly at your height/weight/bf you have a TON of natural gains that you can make EASILY with just proper diet and training. For reference, most of the guys around here at 6' are over 200lb and closer to 10-12%bf before starting anything.

You mention how many cals and protein, but not fats and carbs... This leads one to believe you don't have your diet quite dialed in.

While your training sounds good on paper, has it been working for you? Maybe this rep/intensity isn't ideal for YOU. You might need to try out a few types of training and find what works best for you over the next year or so and then run something.

If your diet and training aren't up to snuff, the cycle is only going to do so much and you'll basically assume all the risks for much less reward.

slevdex

Awards
Rushed the post a little bit. Also forgot to mention my goal is to lean bulk. Something to add to my background, I did hit 8% BF at one point, but honestly I wasn't happy with it, as weird as that might sound to some. I felt being around 11-12% was where I felt best and what I want to strive for.

Diet:
Protein: 225g
Carbs: 250g
Fat: 80g

Calories 3000

My diet/training has worked for me, but I feel I've hit a plateau, which is what my motivation was in trying this. I've tried multiple diets and workouts and I can say without a doubt lower reps/higher weight has always been the most beneficial, and eating a bit on the lighter side than the norm has kept the gains high while keeping significant fat increases at bay.

Out of all the research, the only requirnment I've seen is be 21 and over. As far as physically, what's a good gauging point to start something like this? I'm willing to wait until the time is right as long as my plan is set and solid.

Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The normal suggestion is to be around 10-12% for best results and least sides. I just think you should hold off for awhile as you're pretty light for your height and have room to grow. You need more food.