What cycle that wont crush my joints

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Msten I have used and it drys up my knees and lower back. What other options should I get before ban kicks in?

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
In my experience, I'm prone to sore joints, and mine felt fantastic on halodrol. I know it's a dry compound so maybe my reaction wasn't typical.

Nandrolone has a reputation for soothing joints, so you may also want to consider a 19 nor.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A wet compound like trestolone might help. DermaTREST is a good option for sure.

aaronjohn

Awards
Halo. Joints are feeling great with lots of water, joint support, and fish oil.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Everyone is different, but I think as mentioned...water, fish oil and a joint supp should fiber you with most cycles. I'm doing halo and epi right now. Taking in at a minimum of a gal a day of water, taking fish oil (3g's e/d) and joint supps and my joints feel good.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halo and episode almost killed my joints.

I quit ph for 4 years after that. Then along comes this magic thing called trest!

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry stupid spell check I meant Epi not episode.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Halo and episode almost killed my joints.

I quit ph for 4 years after that. Then along comes this magic thing called trest!
Trest does look like a godsend for joints -- both wet and a 19 nor. I can't wait to try it myself. I'm hesitant to always bring it up because it seem like we worship it around here, but maybe it just deserves all the attention :)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what can I take with Trest then? msten crushed my joints too. so what do I stack Trest with?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest does look like a godsend for joints -- both wet and a 19 nor. I can't wait to try it myself. I'm hesitant to always bring it up because it seem like we worship it around here, but maybe it just deserves all the attention :)
What is better Trest oral or dermal? I really hate dermals, but if there is a better benefit of using it I will?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oil (pinning) is best then lotion then pills. I ran msten at 33 mg for 31 with oral trest and my joints felt better than before I started. Can wait to get my trest deca in next week. It's going to be on !

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
What is better Trest oral or dermal? I really hate dermals, but if there is a better benefit of using it I will?
I'm also going to inject, the acetate ester, and stack with msten. Just because msten alone crushed your joints doesn't mean trest + msten would.

gainz1

Awards
Any compound that aromatizes will be good for joints.
Best being Deca, Test, EQ, Anadrol, Dbol,

PH- LMG, TREST

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got some dermal trest... the issue now is, will taking formestane on cycle with cause joint pain? Ive used many different PH's and last 2 cycles both had Msten in it so I ruling that as the culprit. I do have a bottle of Epi as well, scared that may cause pain for me as well... it took me 4 months to get rid of knee pain