First Time Ph Expirence Criticism and feedback welcomed

skoon68w

Awards
Whats going on guys im new to this Ph game i did a small amount of research (wich was a mistake lol) but shopped around and finally got the perfect stenabol cycle from olympus labs it comes with Stenabol,a on cylce and post cycle. Im currently ending my 3rd week in my cycle and wanted to share my experiences and mistakes with everyone maybe help a couple people

My starting stats
age 22
height 5'10
weight 195
bf 14-15%
lifting for 1 year( i know lol should have lifted longer before trying)
bench 205x8
squat225x8
deadlift 255x8( i know weaksauce)

My dosages 10/20/20/15/10
I did this to taper off from 20 b.c in my lack of research i did not know what a serm was then i looked around lol not able to find a reputable source so i going the otc pct as well as erase and some liver detoxification i found and did not want to be in complete shut down

my diet
3300 calories daily 220g protein around 110gF and 350 carbs this a ruff estiamte im bulking so the macros arent always right on point but there close and i always hit my 3300 mark

After 20 days on cycle
Weight 210
bf 14-15
bench 235x8
squat 245x8
deadlift 305x6

side effects
this is something i wanted to cover i was deff scared of taking a prohormone b.c of all the stuff i heard i honestlly only had one side effect so far and that is increased blood pressure and i noticed it b.c i had a wicked headache after my lift in the morning wich i know can be caused by high bp so i checked it was unreal it was 155/95 wich im normally at 120/75-80 that really freaked me out so i was like im instanlyy getting of this that is terrible for me but i monitored the rest of the day and it slowly went down i found the root casue was my pre workout i was taking rthe next day i lifted with no pre and it went down to 142/80 wich is way better but still high but not scary high like the last one so imo i would not suggest taking pre while on these supplements

my reiview on the product
listen man this **** works no other way around it but if ihad to do it agian since its my first cycle i would not take it lol i would take epi or something lighter just b,c i was a sraight amatuer and could have ran the cylce better been more consistent with my dosing times as well as actually having a serm wich i kick myself for but that is ok u live and u learn so if u read this man please do a little more research to protect yourself and start with something light i thought this was light it isnt lol **** will get u mad gains but is a serious compound i cant give a full review untill i cycle off and see how many gains i keep but i dont feel bloated the strength gains were great every week i got some more weight on my bar so i highly recoomend to someone who know how to take this properlly just stay the **** off pre workout

And critisim as well as advice is welcome as well as things i should try during my post cylce seeing as i have no serm or have a source for said serm thank you for reading

p.s ill post pics if i get some feedback

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well you live and learn. At least you're here to find some answers now. Yes, that cycle could have been run better. And yes, Stenabol isn't the usual recommended first cycle. But it was also my first cycle!! Now I had a SERM, so I was able to dose and pct properly. It's not too late for you to get one either. Glad you got some gains though. Look for Olympus Labs products in the future for alternatives to prohormones now that the ban is in place. We already have a couple natural options that are tried and true.

skoon68w

Awards
Thanks for the support man yeah I was impressed with the product a lot and how long till the ban will be in place?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the support man yeah I was impressed with the product a lot and how long till the ban will be in place?
Very soon, any time really

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like the President has a few more days to sign it and then, Boom!! Effective immediately. So the time is now if you were considering a second cycle, in a few months of course, to buy it now. All Olympus Labs products are 30% off at Nutri-Verse with the code PHSALE30.