jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
this will be my first cycle
Stats:-
years training:4
200lbs 15%bf 5ft9in

Now the most important thing to keep in mind is my goals..I want to gain 10-13 lbs and keep 10-7lbs, because I want to keep my gains very subtle and not draw attention.I know a test only is the best 1st cycle,but i got 200 dbol pink thais for free from my supplier. For very low but nice gains I was thinking of something like this:

Weeks 1-5:dbol 25mg e/d
weeks 1-10:test cyp 250mg every weeks 12-16: PCT Nolva 40,40,20,20

I will be eating 3500-3700 cals per day as well as taking liv52 and ALA

I will post full diet when I get my laptop back as it is a pain in the ass to type on my phone.

Will this cycle be sufficient to achieve these goals?

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Breakfast
45g porridge oats with 350ml semi-skimmed
milk (320kcal; 16.5g Protein; 42g Carbs)
2x scoops whey protein 200ml semi-
skimmed milk + 150g (1/4 large 500g pot)
natural low fat yoghurt + 1x Banana and
blend (460kcal; 56g Protein; 38g Carbs)
Mid-Morning
2x boiled eggs (200kcal; 10g Protein)
1x Apple (46kcal; 11g Carbs)
2x Tangerines (50kcal; 10g Carbs)
40g Almonds (220kcal; 8g Protein; 7g
Carbs)
200ml Fresh orange juice (100kcal; 1g
Protein; 20g Carbs)
Lunch
160g boiled chicken breast in 300ml made up
chicken stock (146kcal; 32g Protein)
350g (1-1.5 cups) mashed sweet potato
(300kcal; 4g Protein; 69g Carbs)
30g grated cheese (120kcal; 7g Protein)
100g Mixed vegetables (40kcal; 2g Protein;
6g Carbs)
50g Dark chocolate (265kcal; 3g Protein;
23g Carbs)
Mid-Afternoon
2x scoops whey protein 200ml semi-
skimmed milk + 200g natural yoghurt + 50g
smooth peanut butter and mix with hand
blender (560kcal; 51g Protein; 24g Carbs)
Evening
1x tin tuna in brine (140kcal; 34g Protein)
80g cooked wholemeal pasta (285kcal; 10g
Protein; 59g Carbs)
Iceberg Lettuce (4-5 leafs) (10kcal)
1x slice granary bread made into croutons
(100kcal; 4g Protein; 17g Carbs)
30ml Cider Vinegar
Black Pepper
200ml glass of whole milk (130kcal; 6g
Protein; 9g Carbs)
Mid-Evening
2x rice cakes (60kcal; 1g Protein; 12g
Carbs)
150g cottage cheese (100kcal; 16g Protein;
6g Carbs)

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Will be following the 1970' old schoop bbing routine on muscle and strength

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Really?..no one?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
More test, 250 mg a week is too low, did u mean 250 2x a week?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
More test, 250 mg a week is too low, did u mean 250 2x a week?
No 250mg per week...just keep in mind I only want to gain 7-10lbs,would 250 have no effect at all?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established

MuscleJ

Awards
Do 400-500mg per week you won't see a jay cutler effect but you will see a difference and the dbol at 25mg is a mid dose, that will be sufficient.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya 250 is low, if you got ligit pharma grade test it might be ok but 4-500 is pretty standerd first cycle.

stann123

stann123

Awards
No 250mg per week...just keep in mind I only want to gain 7-10lbs,would 250 have no effect at all?
It will but you can also do 250mgs every 5th day which will be about 375mgs a week

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I think I will keep the cycle the same except i will do 400mg test per week and just keep calories in check to stick with the gains I want.I can also get sustaplex 325 from axio,would 10 weeks of 325mg/week be a bettee choice?

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
I think I will keep the cycle the same except i will do 400mg test per week and just keep calories in check to stick with the gains I want.I can also get sustaplex 325 from axio,would 10 weeks of 325mg/week be a bettee choice?
250 mg Test E / week works good for me steady lean gains considering i am under 160 lb, i cycle it with Endosurge Turbo which enhances the test, my supply TE is pharmacy grade on script and it takes time to save sufficient quantity's enough to complete a decent cycle.

However i prefer to ration my TE and use it as base for PH cycle every once in awhile.... works good with trenavar in obtaining lean gains and defining the abs

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
250 mg test E5D is a good first run.

Doubledose your first two shots and things will be just fine. You will probably doing a second cycle sooner or later, then you can do 500 mg if you´re not happy.
You can always increase the dosage, you will probably never lower them. No need too get to high too soon.

If you want to play around, use some short esters like prop or even a oral about 3 weeks after your last shot of test and go direct to PCT after that.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
250 mg test E5D is a good first run.

Doubledose your first two shots and things will be just fine. You will probably doing a second cycle sooner or later, then you can do 500 mg if you´re not happy.
You can always increase the dosage, you will probably never lower them. No need too get to high too soon.

If you want to play around, use some short esters like prop or even a oral about 3 weeks after your last shot of test and go direct to PCT after that.
Which orals would you recommend?

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I would extend the cycle to 12 or 14 weeks. You could finish off the cycle with some anavar or winstrol for the last 4 to 6 weeks. 50mg a day.

Make sure you have an AI on hand. Look at adding some HCG too.

Think about adding a test booster to your PCT, DAA is very cheap.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
this will be my first cycle
Stats:-
years training:4
200lbs 15%bf 5ft9in

Now the most important thing to keep in mind is my goals..I want to gain 10-13 lbs and keep 10-7lbs, because I want to keep my gains very subtle and not draw attention.I know a test only is the best 1st cycle,but i got 200 dbol pink thais for free from my supplier. For very low but nice gains I was thinking of something like this:

Weeks 1-5:dbol 25mg e/d
weeks 1-10:test cyp 250mg every weeks 12-16: PCT Nolva 40,40,20,20

I will be eating 3500-3700 cals per day as well as taking liv52 and ALA

I will post full diet when I get my laptop back as it is a pain in the ass to type on my phone.

Will this cycle be sufficient to achieve these goals?

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

run test to 12 or 14 wks and i rec PCT of clomid and nolva. 20mg nolva ed for 4 weeks and 35-50mg clomi ed for the same 4 weeks

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
also whats unusual? be happy with 10 lb of real muscle off a cycle... maybe you expect too much or see toomany noobs posting they gained 25lb... thats water in muscle and body.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
also whats unusual? be happy with 10 lb of real muscle off a cycle... maybe you expect too much or see toomany noobs posting they gained 25lb... thats water in muscle and body.
I figured,but I wasn't sure,thanx for clearing that up

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I agree with most things been written.
AI on hand, HCG during cycle and a good PCT protocol.

For last week orals I like anavar. Also a combo of stano and anavar is a working nicely when test leaving your system.

I do not agree to extend the length of the test cycle though. I understand why people recommend it but I think for a first cycle it´s better to take a shorter cycle, recover good and then if you, which you probably will, do another cycle, then you can try a longer cycle if you have to. But thats my opinion.
Good luck.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the responses.It's funny how you think you have a cycle sorted till you bring it to the experts haha.Thanx alot

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
How about this:
Week 1-5: 25mg dbol e/d
Week 1-10: 400mg test cyp per week
Week 12-16: Nolva 40,20,20,20
Clomid: 100,50,50,25

Then I will take 17 weeks off then maybe something like this
Week 1-4: 50mg anadrol
Week 1-10: 500mg test E
Week 12-16: Nolva 40,20,20,20
Clomid: 100,50,50,25

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

You will need an AI on hand in case you have gyno issues. Aromasin is the best IMO

I would add some HCG during cycle as well as cycle support. Also add some DAA to your PCT.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

You will need an AI on hand in case you have gyno issues. Aromasin is the best IMO

I would add some HCG during cycle as well as cycle support. Also add some DAA to your PCT.
I will use the suggested pct,could clomid or nolva also be used if gyno symptoms appear?

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I will use the suggested pct,could clomid or nolva also be used if gyno symptoms appear?
nolva can be used to stop estrogen from binding to the glands and causing gyno, but you really need an AI to lower estrogen if it becomes a problem.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
nolva can be used to stop estrogen from binding to the glands and causing gyno, but you really need an AI to lower estrogen if it becomes a problem.
+1 on this.
Aromasin is my no1 choice, but I actually do like formestane as well to be honest. For me it´s doing its job pretty good.
Adex is doing its job as well.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a ph instead of anavar

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I have no experience with PH's but anavar is very good if you can get legit stuff.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks of quality DMZ is R600,while 4weeks of Anavar would be R2100..that would be 50 dollars for dmz and 173 dollars for anavar

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I have no experience with PH's so cannot say either way.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
So in February I will start the cycle and this is what I'm going to do:
Week 1-5: 25mg Dbol e/d
Week 1-10: 400mg test cyp
Week 12-16: Nolva 20,20,20,20
I will also be adding proviron into pct for the hardening effect

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry stated very unclear

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Just curious,what would happen if you werw to inject into a vein?..would it show immediately or in a few days?.Just curious as I injected myself, and my veins seem like they are a little bulges in the forearms

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Would a stroke or heart attack happen immediately or in a few hours/days