2nd ph cycle

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I'm rounding out pct from my first cycle, I did epistane 30/30/40/40/40 started cycle assist two weeks prior to starting epi, my pct consists of pct assist, cycle assist, erase pro and liquid tamox 20/20/10/10.

No sides so far, I'm rounding out my last week of pct and it couldn't have gone better. I know between cycles you should take the amount of time on the cycle + pct off, for my next cycle should I run epistane again? Or would I be able to go to a lower dose of something a little more advanced or potent.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'm rounding out pct from my first cycle, I did epistane 30/30/40/40/40 started cycle assist two weeks prior to starting epi, my pct consists of pct assist, cycle assist, erase pro and liquid tamox 20/20/10/10. No sides so far, I'm rounding out my last week of pct and it couldn't have gone better. I know between cycles you should take the amount of time on the cycle + pct off, for my next cycle should I run epistane again? Or would I be able to go to a lower dose of something a little more advanced or potent.
Yeah time on= time off.
If you got decent results then run it again. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. You could change it if you like? I've ran the same cycle 3 times so far and every time I've got good results. I'm only going to be adding one thing extra this time round. Just to experiment.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yes I agree time on is the amount of time you should take off to make sure all your levels go back to the way they were before. Now that you've done your first cycle, which most people do start off this epi, you could try something alittle stronger now and see how you react. What are you goals? Maybe if you trying to pack on some size you could go with msten or dmz? Those in my opinion are great for bulking up. check out this page and browse through some of them. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/prohormone-index

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could also stack your Epi with something like DermaTREN or DermaTREST, depending on your goals.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I am looking to put on mass, I like epistane and wouldn't mind running it again but if I was to try something else what would you guys recommend. Or what would you add to epistane?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to put on mass, I like epistane and wouldn't mind running it again but if I was to try something else what would you guys recommend. Or what would you add to epistane?
EPI+tren and form on cycle. Sub in inhibit p and get those gainzzz

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try DYMETHAZI9E solo at 40/40/40/40/40/60 or Epi/Trest stack... EP15TANE at 30/45/45/45/45/45 stacked with DermaTREST at 50/75/75/75/75/75.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
all of them? Ironflex makes an epitren stack called trenstane I think. Runs about 27 on island sups
Would epitren by iron mag labs and trenstane by iron flex have the same profile? Or is one better than the other?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Would epitren by iron mag labs and trenstane by iron flex have the same profile? Or is one better than the other?
Should be the same chemicals. Just look at the dosages of both to compare. I don't remember off the top of my head

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4