New Products After The Ban

P

pcarzola

Awards
So, as the supplement companies adapt to the ban, what kinds of products do you guys think we will see as the new best thing?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So, as the supplement companies adapt to the ban, what kinds of products do you guys think we will see as the new best thing?
I see peptides gaining popularity

Easily ordered online
Anything marketed as not for hunan consumption

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see peptides gaining popularity
This and SARMs will become more popular.

You'll see a lot of LDG 4033 questions and abuse pop up 8)

P

pcarzola

Awards
Yeah, lots of research sites around lately. Seem theres more all the time.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Still hoping to see trans-dermal RC or maybe powdered RC to put in Salvo. The injectable trest is looking better and better for my research purposes

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still hoping to see trans-dermal RC or maybe powdered RC to put in Salvo. The injectable trest is looking better and better for my research purposes
RC?

J

JoshR

Awards
2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3,17b-dio

(Superdriol)

Anybody have any idea what this is? The site says it's a prohormone to superdrol. It's fairly cheep too.

P

plifter42

Awards
Peptides just make you hungrier from my experience... Does ostarine even compare to prohormones?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peptides just make you hungrier from my experience... Does ostarine even compare to prohormones?
No. Osta has its benifits but is nowhere near ph/ds in terms of strength and mass

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Insulin is a peptide and is one of the most anabolic compounds out there. Just saiyan.

Osta is call me maybe. Just look into Trest deca or the sorts for research purposes

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm with this dude! I'd love to mix my own.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Hopefully you stocked up enough to not have to worry about the future of DS/Ph's. It's not looking good IMO- glad I have a stockade of goodies :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGD looks promising.
Maybe........ there's very little information on it, and there are a couple things about it's side effects i'm not keen on. Steralization is a concern.

S

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
In regards to the whole research chem, what is stopping ph's from using that kind of loophole and saying oh this hdrol is not for human consumption? Just a thought

S

SquatsAndOats

Awards
2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3,17b-dio (Superdriol) Anybody have any idea what this is? The site says it's a prohormone to superdrol. It's fairly cheep too.
I believe that's the same compound that was in dragon Nutritions Pro-SD and mastabol, and people liked those.

S

SquatsAndOats

Awards
In regards to the whole research chem, what is stopping ph's from using that kind of loophole and saying oh this hdrol is not for human consumption? Just a thought
Some already are

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the level of risk is slightly different for scheduled compounds that are on the DEA list. not FDA...DEA.

a minimum fine of $500k for a manufacturer in this industry is no joking matter...not like they have the deep pockets of big pharma

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Evomuse 0
S Anabolics 6
B Supplement Logs 0
p5sky LG Sciences 17
thauncle LG Sciences 6