What will you do now that PH's are being banned?

What will you do now that PH's are being banned?

• Stock up before the end of the year and continue use

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Switch to injectible gear

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Just use Sarms and RC's

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Go natty

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
Pimptastic

Pimptastic

Awards
Personally I'll be switching to using sarms + clen, since I'm mainly concerned with being shredded and not so much with getting huge.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Injectables and still ph's.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'll probably go play in traffic. There's no point in living anymore.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stocking up and then once im out then i'll worry;)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ok I knw everyone is in mourning but this is the time I'm glad I was natty my whole life except this run I'm doing now. Tbh there are tons of natty supp that's close to this feeling, probably better products down the road too. Im going to miss the option but all in all it's good for your organs :)

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
buy enough for one more cycle of Triumphalis and Nano Mithras , then switch to injectable gear, Masteron , Primo, Anavar, here I come.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ill probably just continue training and dieting like I have been..

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
sarms as I never touched ph's

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Keep training eating and pushing my self. Just because some stuff is going away doesn't mean gains can't be made. The entire things an intrusion of our freedom but its not like they made iron illegal. If you want to get monstrous take real gear. There are plenty of orals you can take there are plenty of rcs you cann get. Of you just want to be shredded learn how to eat right. Its simple.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its funny how some act as if life is over...

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Its funny how some act as if life is over...
Most of us are just joking. But seriously some of us like myself prefer to mess with mild compounds like halo or epi vs pinning. So for that reason, it kind of sucks for us who don't want to go to that next level.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Most of us are just joking. But seriously some of us like myself prefer to mess with mild compounds like halo or epi vs pinning. So for that reason, it kind of sucks for us who don't want to go to that next level.
True true.. Injects not too bad I hear. But there is still PHs out there, check out celtic labs they have custom hormones that no one else has

Methasterone

Banned
Awards
I have no idea what i'm going to do.. I don't want to break the law.. :22:

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
True true.. Injects not too bad I hear. But there is still PHs out there, check out celtic labs they have custom hormones that no one else has
Well I just don't really want to mess with needles and everything that comes with pinning. Not to mention my family history consists of a long list of heart problems and we all know what the harder stuff does to the heart. I would rather just go straight natty. I don't know if I can trust Celtic labs. I have heard mixed things considering their stuff is a bit unconventional like you said.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Loopholes are getting closed, but Im ready for the sales..
I just bought 4 bottles of halo100 by oly labs. Probably gonna buy another 4 bottles when the insane sale happens in a few weeks or so. Do you think sup3r pct and stuff like will also go down? My thinking is, why would companies make that stuff if ph is no longer for sale?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Celtic is fine, idk where you heard anything other wise :eek:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Do you think sup3r pct and stuff like will also go down? My thinking is, why would companies make that stuff if ph is no longer for sale?
Yea, they will keep making support supps, maybe not as many brands, but when they realize they sold1000s of bottles of these things in the next month, that's 1000s of bottles of cycle support to be sold

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A number of products will still be available. Anything not explicitly on the list is going to keep on being produced for 'research', and just not marketed as 'anabolic' or 'to build muscle' or 'for human consumption'

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im definitely stocking some halo.. yeah I know most are joking

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Well I just don't really want to mess with needles and everything that comes with pinning. Not to mention my family history consists of a long list of heart problems and we all know what the harder stuff does to the heart. I would rather just go straight natty. I don't know if I can trust Celtic labs. I have heard mixed things considering their stuff is a bit unconventional like you said.
Running some of celtics new stuff. One of my favorite PHs Iv ever ran. I'll be stocking up on their stuff for sure.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably smoke crystal and make a necklace out of my teeth

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im definitely stocking some halo.. yeah I know most are joking
Tbol is easy to find don't stress to much if you are going to throw your money at anything.... Wait why am I helping you by giving away my secrets? F it throw you're money at epi as that is going to be a little harder to find.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Var, primo, osta

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what's the time table on this thing? How much time do we have?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is the production being banned or just the sale??

Is Olympus based in USA or Europe??

I would be interested to see if I can still buy olympus products from Nutriverse for delivery to the UK

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll try transdermal trest stacked with 1 and 4 ad

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Really, just the trest alone then? Heard its pretty strong
Yeah, it'd just do trest alone with 1-ad. Keep an AI on hand for trest; possibly using adex or letro on cycle, and then exem in pct.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it'd just do trest alone with 1-ad. Keep an AI on hand for trest; possibly using adex or letro on cycle, and then exem in pct.
Cool thanks bro

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
Went natty a few months ago, best decision of my life. I don't agree with this ban, cigs, alcohol and McDonald's should be banned as well. If you gave me an option I would pin, I'm 215 natty and I'm ok with that. Whatever makes you weaker, makes you stronger.

Joker666

Banned
Awards
Crack is banned and there's crackheads by my block who still seem to find it..