Petition against the anabolic steroid act 2014

inb4

Awards
The only way I see this going anywhere is if top retailers send out a newsletter imploring their customers to sign the petition.But even then bro. It's over. If Obama vetoes the bill the senate can still enact with a 2/3 vote. This may buy some time but considering the initial vote was unanimous it would take some crazy lobbying skills from companies who didn't fight this legislation in the first place.

Or, I suppose if we reached the 100k threshold and each one of them called to complain about the ban it could change some minds in the senate, but probably not enough.

*Ninja edit. I signed the petition anyway.

inb4

Awards
Side note: I hate to say it but the fault is on the shoulders of the larger PH manufacturers out there. Considering the market is grey and their were legal ramifications prior to this bill I can understand why no one put up a fight. As an industry we should have (should??) advocate for the legalization or decriminalization of AAS as a whole.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I respect the effort but this is akin to fighting a superior army on ground of their choosing and at a time of their choosing. Simply not a winnable battle. I hate change as much as the next guy, perhaps even more so. We simply must adapt and move on. I remember when they banned the OG 4-diol, 4-nordiol, 1AD and the like. Every one thought is was the end of the world. The industry adapted. While this bill pretty much closes the door on traditional anabolics there will be innovation and the nontraditional will become the norm. While the fly by nights will be gone the good companies will adapt. If you were to eliminate the PH of say olympus labs they would have a solid line of product remaining. Would it reduce their number of skus? Of course but what is left are still pretty cool products. Let's all take a deep breadth. I have NOT seen a tidal wave of superior physiques emerging due to the availability of DS/PH. We will be just fine my brothers relax......less cortisol the better lol.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Criminal life here we come! Hah RC is looking much friendlier

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Criminal life here we come! Hah RC is looking much friendlier
Since Celtic labs products are marketed and lacked as for research and lab use only, can they loophole this bill? Just wondering. My dimethabold is listed as a research only products, just like rc. Hmm...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure BA said that most Celtic goods will be there except halodrol, epistane, tren.. Tren just got back in and it will be the last batch!!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure BA said that most Celtic goods will be there except halodrol, epistane, tren.. Tren just got back in and it will be the last batch!!
As long as I can try Celtic mass after all this is over I can work with that. Really wanted to try dmz and msten though. Epi was good to be but I have to run it so high to get results I don't think I'll stock unless they go $5

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
As long as I can try Celtic mass after all this is over I can work with that. Really wanted to try dmz and msten though. Epi was good to be but I have to run it so high to get results I don't think I'll stock unless they go $5
Not sure on the mass, but it seems safe for now.. Could always go with raws as they are cheaper

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Not have I, but looks like a good alternative.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Not have I, but looks like a good alternative.
Looks like we will all be learning together

Wicked pct I hear gives great results on its own. Looking into those, x gels, 7 keto, whatever I can still get my hands on to build some natty stacks

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like we will all be learning together Wicked pct I hear gives great results on its own. Looking into those, x gels, 7 keto, whatever I can still get my hands on to build some natty stacks
WICKED PCT, so good that I bought two! what does 7 KETO do?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
WICKED PCT, so good that I bought two! what does 7 KETO do?
7 keto dhea. Boosts all hormone levels. Thinking about blocking the e and the c and p and hitting the dosages high to get an anabolic response with a test base

MuscleJ

Awards
Raws will be the best bet, buy a lot of G of Raws for a good price you will be set, get a small setup to cap them and you and your friends will be set. More you buy the cheaper it gets.! There's easy conversations and recipes for a lot of stuff. (Test and tried and approved.)

This isn't the first ban but it's the first one in a long time and a lot of companies have come a far way and made great products that have been better than ever, I think that's why we are feeling the effect of it in full blast.

00S4Boy

Awards
Celtic mass is their superdrol oxime correct?
No Cletic Mass is Superdiol. Has a 3 hydroxy function inpalce of the normal 3 ketone, that gets acted upon by 3bhsd and becomes a ketone function for active superdrol.