chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heck yeah! Thanks man, maybe it won't mean anything...but at least we tried ha
The only one I care about isn't on there; it's just the principle of them doing it that I loathe. Bunch of turds with nothing better to do clearly. Go save lives or fight the war on drugs... Not people who are proactive in living a healthy life.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
So steroids are a "daily nutrient"? Rofl.

Sounds like a petition for an upcoming multivitamin ban.

inb4

Awards
Since my post count is too low to link my previous comment to this thread, I'll just repost my thoughts below.

The only way I see this going anywhere is if top retailers send out a newsletter imploring their customers to sign the petition.But even then bro. It's over. If Obama vetoes the bill the senate can still enact with a 2/3 vote. This may buy some time but considering the initial vote was unanimous it would take some crazy lobbying skills from companies who didn't fight this legislation in the first place.

Or, I suppose if we reached the 100k threshold and each one of them called to complain about the ban it could change some minds in the senate, but probably not enough.

Side note: I hate to say it but the fault is on the shoulders of the larger PH manufacturers out there. Considering the market is grey and their were legal ramifications prior to this bill I can understand why no one put up a fight. As an industry we should have (should??) advocate for the legalization or decriminalization of AAS as a whole.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is all I have to say is stock up. Haha strong supplement shop has 15% off with code ban15.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The winter is coming soon.. Looking out for those crazy sales. Doubt there won't be any. People keep I saying there will be no gracing period, but I doubt retailers want to lose all that money by throwing product out.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Signed. This needs to spread like wildfire!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Signed.

Multi vitamins and creatine will be next. Soacilist mixed with communist is where we are headed.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Signed.

Multi vitamins and creatine will be next. Soacilist mixed with communist is where we are headed.
No, once Obama is out we will be fine and all the blood suckers will have to get jobs again

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, once Obama is out we will be fine and all the blood suckers will have to get jobs again
Enjoy your $2.50 /gallon gas, levels not seen since 2007. Courtesy of your bloodsucking communist Kenyan Taliban overlord.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Over 500 members of Congress unanimously signed off on this bill. So you see who's to blame - Obama.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enjoy your $2.50 /gallon gas, levels not seen since 2007. Courtesy of your bloodsucking communist Kenyan Taliban overlord.
I have to get super. And I live in CT. Gas will never be cheap for me

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2.50$ for one litre gas here in Norway. Scam! Norway is a gas/oil country

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2.50$ for one litre gas here in Norway. Scam! Norway is a gas/oil country
It was my understanding that Europeans walk and ride bikes more often and don't use as much gas per capita. Our whole infrastructure and gas dependence was based on the Interstate Highway Act. Communities here much more spread out. Your prices higher due to less consumption?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was my understanding that Europeans walk and ride bikes more often and don't use as much gas per capita. Our whole infrastructure and gas dependence was based on the Interstate Highway Act. Communities here much more spread out. Your prices higher due to less consumption?
Norwegian people do consume much gas/diesel. Almost every family has one or more cars, motorbikes, boats, snowmobiles. The reason why gas/oil is expencive is the charges/fee . Government is so greedy.
example. An audi a4 is 20.000$ in US.
same car is 70.000 in norway. So the car is actually not expencive but the fees/charges u need to pay to government. And if i buy a car in US and want to have it here in norway, i need to pay so much charges it will be more expencive than buying car in norway.

Norway , one of biggest fish export countries in the world. Since its so much fish here, fish should be pretty cheap. But forget it. Its expencive like hell. Patethic

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
How long do we think we have before this is enacted???