EMERGENCY HELP BAN ON PROHORMONES?????

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I just Received an Email from StrongSupplementShop Saying theres only days left before Bill #HR4771
is passed and they slap another ban on PH's, Anybody know of any Truth to this?!?!?? :O

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's as true as can be...a nightmare .....

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Lol have you not been on the forum today? Yep true...
have but haven't seen any threads about it?? I just got that email and now I just finished reading the entire act and is BULLSH*T!!! those pieces of fat dung, "‘‘(II) the drug or substance has been, or is intended to be, marketed or otherwise promoted in any manner suggesting that consuming it will promote muscle growth or any other pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone. " aREALLY?!? doesn't that pretty much cover anything from a damn glass of milk to pure AAS ?!?!?! makes me sick man, and then their only doing 12-15% off sales?? I would think they would do 30-50% off to get rid of everything as fast as possible?? this sucks man, I don't have nearly enough cash to grab close to what I want... but we still have 30 days from when they actually enact right? even then im nervous everything will be sold out :(:(:(

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol nah smart people wait till the sales go down. You must be fast at that moment. Or you can contact companies directly about it to call dibs

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bill hasn't been signed by the president yet so there still time.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
fuuuuuuuuuuck this sucks. stock up on Epi, DMZ or Msten??

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im going for dmz first, msten second, though I really want to grab epi it looks great, never touched it though :/ hmph
can't go wrong with any of them. I doubt the inventory will be there if/when the PH sales are even cheaper.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
can't go wrong with any of them. I doubt the inventory will be there if/when the PH sales are even cheaper.
yea, that's what im saying. already told one guy that mentioned waiting for the 70% off code, whats even going to be left by then?? there cant be THAT much quality stock out there man.. scairy. im trying to get as much as I can right now as far as ph's go!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea, that's what im saying. already told one guy that mentioned waiting for the 70% off code, whats even going to be left by then?? there cant be THAT much quality stock out there man.. scairy. im trying to get as much as I can right now as far as ph's go!
no kidding. I've checked multiple sites and a lot of them are already OUT OF STOCK on certain compounds!

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Lets get real here...this has happened before and it will happen again. Why is everyone freaking out? Even if it does pass there will be clones out asap

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets get real here...this has happened before and it will happen again. Why is everyone freaking out? Even if it does pass there will be clones out asap
if anything it's not a bad idea to stock up. with that said, you are probably right.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards

Cause this gives them the power to ban anything without having to run it through Congress, again. Basically anything that promotes muscle growth is banned.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
No, Partial ban's have happened before, this one leave's the door open for any and everything that will ever contain anything halfway decent for an ingredient, and it will only take 30-90 days MAX for them to drop the hammer on anything else that comes out after this, so basically it looks like even IF new products are made, the second some a$$HAT gets wind of it within two weeks of its release there will most likely be paper work prohibiting that and you will only be able to purchase items every couple of months or years.. I still am hoping and praying these awesome guys behind the curtain creating these great products can find ways around this, and from what it seems they might have to promote it as something other then a dietary supplement used for athletic performance.. or something of that nature.. that's just what I get after reading all the fine print and so fourth... best of wishes to you all, god bless anyone and everyone that ever wanted to better themselves physically/mentally/spiritually and this is just another kick in the balls we have to get back up from and dust ourselves off. ;)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Ohh I will be stocking up very nicely :)... Ill be set for at least 3 years.
LUCKY YOU! :*******: my financial situation is limiting me to possibly a one year stock pile unless I wanna only do a cycle once a year, which doesn't sound fun lol

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
LUCKY YOU! :*******: my financial situation is limiting me to possibly a one year stock pile unless I wanna only do a cycle once a year, which doesn't sound fun lol
With how cheap prices will be in 30 days, you will not have to spend much for a 3 year stockpile. I remember when CEL Hdrol and Mdrol were selling for literally $5 if not less. Open up a 0% credit card and make it happen brother. This is a good time for my liver to get a nice rest for 6 months anyhow...but that probably won't happen, LOL.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With how cheap prices will be in 30 days, you will not have to spend much for a 3 year stockpile. I remember when CEL Hdrol and Mdrol were selling for literally $5 if not less. Open up a 0% credit card and make it happen brother. This is a good time for my liver to get a nice rest for 6 months anyhow...but that probably won't happen, LOL.
for that 3 year stockpile, what compounds will have a bad shelf life besides epistane?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
for that 3 year stockpile, what compounds will have a bad shelf life besides epistane?
I'm running DMZ as we speak and my buddy is running CEL Superdrol that was from literally 5 years ago. I am gaining more weight than he has (because I am Zeus, and he is a peasant- mind you) Lol, but anyhow- he is up like 8 pounds on 5 year old Superdol. Since DMZ is so similar to Sdrol, I would have to say it would easily last 3 years plus. I don't mess with Epistane, only PH I have never ran actually. I will only stock up on DMZ, Hdrol, and Stano.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm running DMZ as we speak and my buddy is running CEL Superdrol that was from literally 5 years ago. I am gaining more weight than he has (because I am Zeus, and he is a peasant- mind you) Lol, but anyhow- he is up like 8 pounds on 5 year old Superdol. Since DMZ is so similar to Sdrol, I would have to say it would easily last 3 years plus. I don't mess with Epistane, only PH I have never ran actually. I will only stock up on DMZ, Hdrol, and Stano.
gotcha. how about Msten and 4-andro?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
your right about that! I think ill do that lol and I agree about the liver rest thing haha

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yess DMZ my #1 im looking at Tren,MSten for a good second I figure might as well get the strongest ones I can, and Formestane is a big one too... and then of course come the SERMs cause who knows whats going to happen with those..

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thoughts on DMZ 3.0 from ironmaglabs?

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only ph I like is SD to kick a test cycle. Rest they can have...

I mean wtf are you going to use this **** when there is test out there to be had. You have no idea whats in that pill.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only ph I like is SD to kick a test cycle. Rest they can have...

I mean wtf are you going to use this **** when there is test out there to be had. You have no idea whats in that pill.
Most don't no what's in a vial either.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe, but these drugs are average at best (a select few). Who needs a pill with the wrong dosages of epi/dmz/tren or whatever they are claiming the stack is in the pill. That is health problems waiting to happen. At least with a vial you can vary the dosage etc...

keep that shiot, sd was the best everything else is average at best guessing game.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe, but these drugs are average at best (a select few). Who needs a pill with the wrong dosages of epi/dmz/tren or whatever they are claiming the stack is in the pill. That is health problems waiting to happen. At least with a vial you can vary the dosage etc...

keep that shiot, sd was the best everything else is average at best guessing game.
I meant with the blackmarket. Where 70 to 80% IS FAKE, UNDER OR OVERDOSED OR CONTAINS SOMETHING ELSE.

Vial or a pill doesn't matter...you never know what you're going to get(unless you get it from your doc)

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Not really.this ban is different from the other ones.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Just stocked up on 10 msten + 5 epi + 5 dmz + 5 tren. :) and im broke now :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Celorza Nutrition / Health 47
stackonstacks Anabolics 8
WARBIRDWS6 Anabolics 26
knockout189 Post Cycle Therapy 7