Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act Passes Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PHs will become scheduled substances the same as AAS and allows the attorney general to add pretty much whatever to the list provided it meets a few criteria

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As of when?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
PHs will become scheduled substances the same as AAS and allows the attorney general to add pretty much whatever to the list provided it meets a few criteria
So when does this law start? Pretty sure trenavar was on the list... Sales?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

SkwatAndPull

Awards
This can't be good news for designer producers and consumers...

SkwatAndPull

Awards
Still has to pass through the president before it becomes a law, but I'm sure he will pass it through. It says it was passed through senate by unanimous consent.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Wow, can't believe this actually passed! I thought the chances were slim to none... My state legalized pot but my country has now criminalized OTC PH/DS. Our tax dollars at work?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This wouldn't effect Canadians but I can see a lot of PH producers ****ting down without a legal US market

That and as always Canada will probably follow suit in the future

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Blasphemy...what a shame....

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Being a rep for a ph company would be good right about now, as they get first picks on deals

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figured this would happen, been stocking up!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I am not sure. If they are marketed as a cosmetic it may be a loophole...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should stock up when prices are 5dollars lol
All the good stuff will be gone! Been doing it slowly the past 6 months. Will probably start pinning anyway

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
All the good stuff will be gone! Been doing it slowly the past 6 months. Will probably start pinning anyway
Lol, barely.. They have to get rid of ALL their stock. It will be cheap, but hell all is good

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, barely.. They have to get rid of ALL their stock. It will be cheap, but hell all is good
I hear that! Going to get what I can, when I can

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
You guys ever thonk about what ur guna do when ur stash runs out?'I think about this every nite

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys ever thonk about what ur guna do when ur stash runs out?'I think about this every nite
Pin test, that's what

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In fact I thought about it last night when I was making my tax appointment. Once I get my tax refund, I will stock up for the next year or two...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well let's say all prices only get cut about 80%. 1gram of trenavar can be bought at 12usd, so 3usd.. 30grams for 90usd. 1g=10days, 30g=300days

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
Raws are always going to be available, easily capped and easily brewed.. Where there's a will, there's a way!

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Raws are always going to be available, easily capped and easily brewed.. Where there's a will, there's a way!
Yea, but when the risk of running trenavar or halodrol is the same as pinning tren or taking Tbol, who's gonna want trenavar of hdrol?

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
Yea, but when the risk of running trenavar or halodrol is the same as pinning tren or taking Tbol, who's gonna want trenavar of hdrol?
There will always be people who don't want to cross that line..
But I agree, I will pin Tren anyday before I use it orally and Halo isn't on my list to ever use again..

All preference really..

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been through so many bans I usually pick one thing I like and then scoop up a ton like msten will probably be the choice this time

ironpendog

ironpendog

Awards
This wouldn't effect Canadians but I can see a lot of PH producers ****ting down without a legal US market That and as always Canada will probably follow suit in the future
PH's are already illegal here in Canada.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One good methyl and one good non methyl is rrally all you need get like 6 cycles of each in 3 years time other stuff will be here

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
This sucks... Looks like i know where this tax returns going

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I was stocking the choices would be Trans tren stano msten dmz or clostebol I like how those work for me no need to rewrite the book or be fancy

ironpendog

ironpendog

Awards
Have you found away around that?
Yeah , we just pin.
Steroids here are legal , the designer stuff are banned substances.
It's just illegal to sell or buy gear without a script but possession of let's say test & deca & eq ... No problem.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
One good methyl and one good non methyl is rrally all you need get like 6 cycles of each in 3 years time other stuff will be here
So your recommending to get 12 bottles 6 cycles worth of a non methyl and methylated 3 years worth? U think this will effect the dhea phs?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I guess I gotta talk to my.boss tellem I need a raise.phs are getting banned and I need to stock up my fridge

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How long will the td prohormones keep in the freezer? Orals?

Status
Not open for further replies.