'Roid Gut

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What compounds cause the dreaded "roid gut"?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
HGH abuse I believe? Not 100% on that tho, would like to see other responses

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard Halodrol may cause roid gut.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Never heard that.. I think it is mainly abuse with insulin + HGH

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
More like not abuse lol.. It is their organs enlarging and pushing out which separates the abs, which than you have the gut

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More like not abuse lol.. It is their organs enlarging and pushing out which separates the abs, which than you have the gut
LOL...I kid, I kid! yea bro that makes perfect sense. thanks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's mainly insulin along with heavy androgen usage.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's eating a huge amount of food and permanent stomach dissension.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so how can roid gut be avoided?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Its the extreme high dosages of GH that does that I haveva friend at my gym thst got that gh gut after 2 years of abusing gh and roids he big as**** but has that big belly with abs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you seen Dave Palumbo? His stomach did that bad.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
The excessive amount of food required to maintain the mass they hold, paired with gh/insulin/anabolics there is going to be some growth of the organs which will aid in the ''roid gut''. IMO its the food and water intake that does the majority of it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really don't think that food has much to do with it. I know two people personally that took a lot of HGH and they both look like barrels and that has never gone away.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
The excessive amount of food required to maintain the mass they hold, paired with gh/insulin/anabolics there is going to be some growth of the organs which will aid in the ''roid gut''. IMO its the food and water intake that does the majority of it.
Food and water intake have nothing to do with that. Gh abuse makes intestines grow abnormally pushing the abdomen wall out. (( GH Abuse))

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't see much point in insulin. **** can mess you up and fat gain is more dominant than a basic test cycle..

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Food and water intake have nothing to do with that.
When bulking i take in 3lb of meat per day add in 600grams of carbs from oats, rice, potatoes and 1-2 gallon of water per day and im pretty sure my stomach stretches out compared to when im cutting. It takes alot of food to maintain my weight. There is a big difference in high tight my waist is from taking in 5000 cals and clean ones at that versus 3000-3500.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I really don't think that food has much to do with it. I know two people personally that took a lot of HGH and they both look like barrels and that has never gone away.
Ill agree with the gh, while Ive no first hand experience i know individuals who takes excessive amounts and the have the barrel stomach.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
When bulking i take in 3lb of meat per day add in 600grams of carbs from oats, rice, potatoes and 1-2 gallon of water per day and im pretty sure my stomach stretches out compared to when im cutting. It takes alot of food to maintain my weight. There is a big difference in high tight my waist is from taking in 5000 cals and clean ones at that versus 3000-3500.
Thats just bloat that can be avoided. Gh gut is permanent pros who are conditioned for shows who suffer from the gh gut arent bloated.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats just bloat that can be avoided. Gh gut is permanent pros who are conditioned for shows who suffer from the gh gut arent bloated.
The stomach can stretch and hypertrophy in size simply from constant overfeeding. It can atrophy, but it takes considerable time and is not a pleasant experience.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
The stomach can stretch and hypertrophy in size simply from constant overfeeding. It can atrophy, but it takes considerable time and is not a pleasant experience.
Yes true stomach can stretch and shrink good point. What do you guys think causes palumboism?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rowdyroddy Anabolics 10
R1187 Anabolics 4
Andreo Anabolics 11
ArnoldIsMyIdol Anabolics 9
Anabolics 6