(Msten vs. Dmz vs. Celtic one)

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Which one would you guys pick on a big muther focker bulk cycle??

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends dosage you want to run I lpoked at an old log and ran alpha one if you ran celtic 1 at 80mg you'd swoll up big time but alot of people get bad sides

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Depends dosage you want to run I lpoked at an old log and ran alpha one if you ran celtic 1 at 80mg you'd swoll up big time but alot of people get bad sides
Yea I ran methyl1alhpa in 08 I blew the fock up I.ran the old mass tabs also blew up I never ran dmz just want to see.how it compares, is dmz known to have less sides as the other two?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I ran methyl1alhpa in 08 I blew the fock up I.ran the old mass tabs also blew up I never ran dmz just want to see.how it compares, is dmz known to have less sides as the other two?
I like dmz it has more hardening effect I get back and calf pumps on it at higher doses so it doesn't work as well for me when massing

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or just grab yetti by xcel you'll become an abdominal snowman

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Just google xcel yetti it's an all in one crazy stack need an iron liver but if you don't grow on it you won't grow on anything
Wow just saw the.list of all the **** it has thats insane dosing twice perday for 4 weeks ouch poor liver. Its funny they added milkthistle for all that instead of a good amount of tudca crazy shiit

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Dmz seems to be a crowd favorite for all around goodness with less sides

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
Running Dmz now for the 2nd time, may pull a bridge into Msten though, never ran it before.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow just saw the.list of all the **** it has thats insane dosing twice perday for 4 weeks ouch poor liver. Its funny they added milkthistle for all that instead of a good amount of tudca crazy shiit
But u can be a monster if you take it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celtic One of 80mg is a lot! I'd suggest starting at 40 and working up to the dose. That would definitely be a killer run.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klbsa Anabolics 7
J Anabolics 7
B Anabolics 1
B Anabolics 4
M Anabolics 17