AAR liquid prohormones

T

ThatGuyBilly

Awards
LEAN BULK for STRENGTH and MASS is TREST ULTRA as my base and MSTEN-24, CLOSTEBOL-100 is this a good STACK ?

CLOSTEBOL-100 (4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-en-17β-ol-3-one) -50mgs VS HALO-FIRE (4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol) -50mgs 2 servings for both compounds = 100mg

I cycled Halo before and the results came late wasn't really crazy about it, reading on Mechabol the results are supposed come quicker and gain more lean mass?

I would EPI-BLACK to keep estrogen down but i ran Epistane many times and body doesn't respond to it well any more dosage have to be high to get that hard. but i believe the Epistane i used on my last cycle was bunk because i ran it at 60mg and it really didn't dry me out

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
LEAN BULK for STRENGTH and MASS is TREST ULTRA as my base and MSTEN-24, CLOSTEBOL-100 is this a good STACK ?

CLOSTEBOL-100 (4-chloro-17?-methyl-androst-4-en-17?-ol-3-one) -50mgs VS HALO-FIRE (4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol) -50mgs 2 servings for both compounds = 100mg

I cycled Halo before and the results came late wasn't really crazy about it, reading on Mechabol the results are supposed come quicker and gain more lean mass?

I would EPI-BLACK to keep estrogen down but i ran Epistane many times and body doesn't respond to it well any more dosage have to be high to get that hard. but i believe the Epistane i used on my last cycle was bunk because i ran it at 60mg and it really didn't dry me out
Olympus labs TheOne for that dry grainy look im saving my bottle for spring time oooo yesss