1-AD + The one (dplex)?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I love 1-ad/1-dhea but hate the lethargy. Would running 1-ad with The One (dplex) for 6 weeks help with the lethargy? Also would this be a good combo for lbm gains?

150mg 1-dhea
75/100mg the one/dplex
Cycle armor ed + 2 weeks before
Lgi Rehab pct: 5/4/3/2/2
Torem in pct if necessary.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I love 1-ad/1-dhea but hare the lethargy, would running 1-ad with the one for 6 weeks help with the lethargy? Also would this be a good combo for lbm gains?

150mg 1-dhea
75/100mg the one/dplex
Hell yes. I have two bottles of ams1ad.and a bottle of theone bout to run those around april just in time for the summer.dplex on its own is great adding 1ad is a awesomeness + great.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear! I was thinking I would help with aadditional mass and give me some energy...since I am always zapped on 1-ad. Also should be uuuuber dry.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Updated the original post with proposed cycle description.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
This will definitely be a good match up!

I think that a medium trestolone base with 1-ad and The1/Dplex on top on that will be a really good stack with nice strength and mass gains but still with good mood and energy. (Not go crazy on the 1-ad/1-dhea dosage obviously.)

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
This will definitely be a good match up!

I think that a medium trestolone base with 1-ad and The1/Dplex on top on that will be a really good stack with nice strength and mass gains but still with good mood and energy. (Not go crazy on the 1-ad/1-dhea dosage obviously.)
Im not a fan of trest. I think adding trest will take away from the dry look plus the1 will combat any lethargy the 1ad brings

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Im not a fan of trest. I think adding trest will take away from the dry look plus the1 will combat any lethargy the 1ad brings
Yes, if that really hard and crisp look is a maingoal, maybe trest isn't the best choice of course.