cycle critique please

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
I'm starting my third cycle in January. My current stats consist of the following:

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 215
BF%: 12

Goal: Mass gain then cut

Cycle (please add suggestions and criticism where needed)

IronMagLabs M-Sten: 10/20/20/20
+
Leecheek CycleArmor (As directed)
Total time= 4 weeks

PCT
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Leecheek AD-3 (As directed)

Then I'm not sure how long to wait before starting my halo+epistan cycle

LGI Halo-25: 50/75/75/75/75
LGI Epi-10: 20/30/30/40
Leecheek CycleArmor (As directed)
Total time= 5 weeks

PCT
Nolva (or something else?)
Leecheek AD-3

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Need an AI on hand period Cycle layout looks pretty good. I like running something for a test base like dermacrine or even some yohimbi root. Time in + pct = time off

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Need an AI on hand period Cycle layout looks pretty good. I like running something for a test base like dermacrine or even some yohimbi root. Time in + pct = time off
AI?

So 8_weeks in between then correct?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest an AI as well. Also when you go your cut you could through in a cutting agent if you wanted. Or check out our create your own cutting prohormone stack at Strong supplement shop just to get an idea of what you could run during your cut after you bulk.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/create-your-own-cutting-cycle

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Is Nolva not enough? Or do you mean to get a different PCT?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Is Nolva not enough? Or do you mean to get a different PCT?
Nolva is a SERM. They are suggesting an aromatize inhibitor. Different things. Go with either dermacrine or Formabolic. Nolva should be dosed at 20/20/10/10 and not 40/40/20/20. That's just my opinion. Don't really need that much nolva

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10 and 20 are low doses for your weight imo I'd bulk longer it takes more than 4 weeks to assimilate new mass

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need an AI on hand period Cycle layout looks pretty good.
I like running something for a test base like dermacrine or even some yohimbi root. Time in + pct = time off
Im sure you know that yohimbe doesn't boost testosterone...?

its a vasodilator at low dose and allows more blood flow to the genitals... that doesn't equate to a boost of Test :)

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
10 and 20 are low doses for your weight imo I'd bulk longer it takes more than 4 weeks to assimilate new mass
Well I've never taken M-Sten before and hear it can be hard on the liver. Also everything I've read I see 4-5 weeks on it.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Nolva is a SERM. They are suggesting an aromatize inhibitor. Different things. Go with either dermacrine or Formabolic. Nolva should be dosed at 20/20/10/10 and not 40/40/20/20. That's just my opinion. Don't really need that much nolva
So both nolva and an AI together? I'll do more research on it but just wondering.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I rec Dex 0.25mg eod IMO but I also rec no cycle without test base..

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Im sure you know that yohimbe doesn't boost testosterone...? its a vasodilator at low dose and allows more blood flow to the genitals... that doesn't equate to a boost of Test :)
Dermacrine for the test base. Yohimbi for the lethargy if any ;) it's a great energy sup

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Did you buy all of this already?
All but the LGI Epi-10 and the AI. When I was "doing research" I didn't catch to run an AI during the cycle. But then again I only ran Halo before and never M-Sten.

SkwatAndPull

Awards
The AI may or may not be necessary during your cycle but def suggest having some on hand.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
The AI may or may not be necessary during your cycle but def suggest having some on hand.
Yeah it may not be needed, but very useful to have on hand. If anything shows up you can nip it in the a$$ right away

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Is erase good enough? I see a lot of people using that.

... Man I need to do more research.

SkwatAndPull

Awards
you definitely need to do some more research.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I see a lot of people using that. ... Man I need to do more research.
atleast you realize this.. TopicalFormestane would be a more suitable ai

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
you definitely need to do some more research.
Yea, well I'm going to school for physical therapy so I've got that covered but I can't ask my professor about this stuff. Also between that, a newborn, wife and work is hard for me to dedicate much time to this.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Yea, well I'm going to school for physical therapy so I've got that covered but I can't ask my professor about this stuff. Also between that, a newborn, wife and work is hard for me to dedicate much time to this.
If you're not 100% committed to this and knowledgable and safe don't start. Be prepared to add gym time eat more, and work your butt off. If not then it's a waste of time and a waste of money

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
If you're not 100% committed to this and knowledgable and safe don't start. Be prepared to add gym time eat more, and work your butt off. If not then it's a waste of time and a waste of money
Bingo.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is erase good enough? I see a lot of people using that.

... Man I need to do more research.
Strong Supplement Shop is really good for research of any product. I've learned so much being a rep for them because just reading about products and PH's at strongsupplementshop.com has helped me a lot in knowing what exactly everything does and is used for because they have such a nice write up on each and every product there.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Settle down man. What I'm saying if I don't have a huge amount of time at home to sit down and look it all up. I still go to the gym 4-5days a week and eat very well.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Settle down man. What I'm saying if I don't have a huge amount of time at home to sit down and look it all up. I still go to the gym 4-5days a week and eat very well.
I didn't mean anything by it man. I was just saying.
Might want to get in it though. The ban just got passed so it's fire sale time. Empty out your drawers and get them bottles in!

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
I didn't mean anything by it man. I was just saying.
Might want to get in it though. The ban just got passed so it's fire sale time. Empty out your drawers and get them bottles in!
It's all good. But what's up with the bill?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
It's all good. But what's up with the bill?
All PHs were under a bill to be banned from the market. It just passed. 80% chance everything will be banned in the next few weeks. Check out the threads that are started in it. We're all stocking up

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Yea I just got my epi. I figure cycle armor and ad3 won't be banned...I hope.