profina: ratio and ester choice

What test:tren ratio and test ester would you use in a homebrew profina?

• 150/150 mg/mL test ace/tren ace

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of whipping up some profina. I'm curious what opinions y'all have on the ratio of test to tren, and on the test ester to use.

Ratio:
150mg/150mg test/tren per mL, pinned eod, yields 525mg/wk test and 75mg/day tren.

150mg/100mg test/tren per mL, pinned eod, yields 525mg/wk test and 50mg/day tren.

Ester:
Tren ace is a given, but since I'm esterifying test base, I have the choice between test ace (to match the tren) or test prop, which is certainly more common, and perhaps slightly less painful.

Opinions?

-kwantam

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Oops, clen's making me too jumpy; should have proofread better. It should probably be 75/50 vs 75/75 mg/mL, I suppose, to make the whole experience less :rant:

-kwantam

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Oops, clen's making me too jumpy; should have proofread better. It should probably be 75/50 vs 75/75 mg/mL, I suppose, to make the whole experience less :rant:

-kwantam
I figured that

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I figured that
Hey Skye,

Do you suppose that it would be possible to make a relatively painless mix of 75mg/mL test base+37.5mg/mL tren ace? If not, I'm guessing 50mg/mL test base+25mg/mL tren ace at 1.5mL ED is the better way to go...

Wondering just how lazy I can be with my experimentation... I think I'd at least consider injecting ED if it meant I could just stick with test base instead...

-kwantam

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Tren @ 100mg/ml is absolutely pain free for me (not even next day soreness). Test prop OTOH... I'll stick with the tren ace and test e.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
exnihilo .. you still found the prop to be very painful when you shot the prop and the tren in the same dart?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
exnihilo .. you still found the prop to be very painful when you shot the prop and the tren in the same dart?
I haven't darted them together. It might be the case that it would negate the effects of prop.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would do 100mg/ml prop and 75g/ml tren
tv=50
%ba2.5
%bb20

8.75x.75=6.56ml hormone
.025x50=1.25
.20x50=10
50-6.56-1.25-10=32.19

You will need 5 grams of test prop powder
3.75 grams of Tren Ace powder
1.25ml of BA
10ml BB
32.19ml oil of choice
This will make 50ml of Test Prop 100mg/Tren Ace 75mg/ml

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I would do 100mg/ml prop and 75g/ml tren
:)

Now I'm thinking about trying to get away with test base instead. Thanks, though; that does look like a pretty good recipe, and I'll keep it in mind.

-kwantam

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
If you do, you will need to inject ed, and 75mg per day of tren is rough for most. I would stay at 75eod of tren.
You could do the mixes seperately, but that would mean more shots. :(

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
If you do, you will need to inject ed, and 75mg per day of tren is rough for most. I would stay at 75eod of tren.
You could do the mixes seperately, but that would mean more shots. :(
Right, so I'd have to do 50 mg test base/37.5 mg tren ace per mL and shoot 1 mL ed.

AFA separate mixes, it's certainly possible to just combine both compounds into one dart...

Anyway, it turns out that carolina.com has cheap reagent-grade acetic and hydrochloric acids, so making test ace should be no sweat.

-kwantam

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hey Skye,

Do you suppose that it would be possible to make a relatively painless mix of 75mg/mL test base+37.5mg/mL tren ace? If not, I'm guessing 50mg/mL test base+25mg/mL tren ace at 1.5mL ED is the better way to go...

Wondering just how lazy I can be with my experimentation... I think I'd at least consider injecting ED if it meant I could just stick with test base instead...

-kwantam
Option 2 is better maybe. 75mg test base is the upper limet really and people still have problems with it. Another option is to use Ethyle olate as a carrior.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You can make test base aqueous suspensions practically pain free @ 100mg/ml with just a little lidocaine HCl. I wouldn't have believed it till I tried it. With water, Chlorbutanol is superior to BA too. If your going to shoot daily, why even mess with the ester? Then you have acetic or propionic acid as a result of the hydrolysis. They both cause me pain unless I dilute the crap out of it (like 37.5 to 50mg/ml with TA) Not even ethyl oleate helps, just makes the syringe barrel tighter.

Blue_moon

Awards
Right, so I'd have to do 50 mg test base/37.5 mg tren ace per mL and shoot 1 mL ed.

AFA separate mixes, it's certainly possible to just combine both compounds into one dart...

Anyway, it turns out that carolina.com has cheap reagent-grade acetic and hydrochloric acids, so making test ace should be no sweat.

-kwantam
This is exactly what Im gonna try and brew up. Tren ace powder and test prop powder. Im hoping or will try and do a low dose around 50mg prop and 35mg tren....
If anyone can share their experiences or hints/tips..... that'd be great.