Big PH only guys?

steel50

Awards
I'm curious what you can obtain and hold using only prohormones/designer steroids, No TRT or illegal steroids.

Anyone want to chime in with their best lifts and stats? I need motivation.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I'm curious what you can obtain and hold using only prohormones/designer steroids, No TRT or illegal steroids.

If you need motivation listen to some inspirational $hit.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whatever you want most designer steroids are just ones that weren't commericall released or produced many have proven just as strong which is why many get banned

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy PH's. I've never pinned..I'm 5'9 and my bench was 315
DL was 445
Squat:345(I have no cartilage in knee so I mostly do leg press to take off what stress I can

Oh my BW was 175

ymalleb

Awards
I got about 15 lbs off of epi, thats what I obtained. What I kept, well I lost it all and then some. Looked worse than when I started. Thats been since july and im finally getting back around to being me. Never again!

Ran hdrol last year, again lost all gains and then some.

Not sure how people are keeping their gains on PH's, to me its impossible. I ran a strong pct both times, ate like crazy and stayed focused in the gym...

I stayed so lethargic on epi that I barely made it through the day.

steel50

Awards
Phs are stronger than illegal steroids in many cases. What I am curious is what people can keep without blasting and cruising or doing injectables

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I got about 15 lbs off of epi, thats what I obtained. What I kept, well I lost it all and then some. Looked worse than when I started. Thats been since july and im finally getting back around to being me. Never again! Ran hdrol last year, again lost all gains and then some. Not sure how people are keeping their gains on PH's, to me its impossible. I ran a strong pct both times, ate like crazy and stayed focused in the gym... I stayed so lethargic on epi that I barely made it through the day.
? This doesn't add up. Did you run full cycles? Big lifts? Pills aren't magic and a lot of weight gained at first is glycogen and water. If you're not building out the actual muscle of course you'll lose it all. Just sayin. Don't mean nothin by it just curious

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Phs are stronger than illegal steroids in many cases. What I am curious is what people can keep without blasting and cruising or doing injectables
Started at 165 in June on my first Epi cycle.
I'm in the middle of my second cycle and I'm sitting around 192. Kept all my gains plus some after Epi and my gains have been up and up since. I love these products. It's a long term race but working hard, eating right, and good cycling. You can gain as much as you want to gain and that your frame will allow.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My entire frame, shape, physique and LBM is totally changed from PH cycles. I may lose some weight after a cycle. Even if I got down close to where I started from, you can bet there were some LBM changes made. And even if I lose a little strength after PCT, it's still higher than before I started. Always climbing the ladder, rung by rung.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's your liver looking? Not being a smart ass, just curious if you get your values checked?
As good as anyone else's I imagine. Will be getting my yearly physical and bloodwork done at the first of the year. I do all I can to protect myself, eat and drink right, supplement right, and ASSUME THE RISK as an adult. Ask me again in 6 weeks, I'll have a definitive answer for ya.

But with my annual consumption of alcohol at less than 50 beverages, I would say better than most.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool, I'll try and remember. Or will you be sharing your results on here? I'd like to dive into some PHs, so I'm setting aside some extra cash to monitor bloods and lipids.
No, I will not be starting a thread to post my liver values.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And people have to realize that eating like crazy does not always translate into gaining and retaining. If you're not eating what's right for your body chemistry, then it's potentially all in vain. 400 grams of carbs per day, does not equate to the same results for everybody. You must know your body and what it accomplishes with what it is given.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Prohormones are pretty much as strong as a lot of illegal things out there. They're harder on your body and once you cycle off your gains will go away. That's pretty much the fact. But check out our info page explaining prohormones more thoroughly. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/prohormone-info
btw I gained about 17 lbs on msten.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This! And what I've learned is dudes will often claim they eat like crazy, but when I ask them about their macros, two things happen:

1) "oh I don't track them.

Or

2) "Yeah man, I eat like 2,500 calories a day dude!"

Both are laughable answers.
I made more progress in 6 months once I started tracking, than in 6 years of not. Literally. And of course finding what works for me. Carb timing, fat timing, protein timing. Not just random intake. This stuff is a science, not magic. And it's why the whole population that is in the gym does not succeed. There is a commitment to not only put in the time, but to put in the study of it.

OP, to answer your question...
I have done 3 PH cycles and have gone from approx. 180 pounds at 15% BF, to 205 at less than 10%.

ymalleb

Awards
had my macros down, big lifts, I was pushing 315 for several reps on flat bench, leg pressing 900+ pounds. I really grew off epistane, but those gains go away as soon as your cycle is done. I'm 41 years old, the kids at the gym got me curious on these wonder pills and that's the reason for trying them. I bet I watched 5-6 kids in their twenties go through the same thing as I did. You will not keep these gains, not one pound.

steel50

Awards
Actually I kept like 30lbs but at 220 and 15% 6"1 I'm at the point I'm wondering if I'd likely keep much and might be better off staying natty then going black zone

ymalleb

Awards
I cut my cycle a few days short back in july, I still feel "off" but finally coming back around to feeling normal. Strength has def subsided, back to repping 275 on flat bench. My joints took a pounding on that cycle, still popping glucosamine like they are m&m's.

I ran a strong pct, but it doesnt matter what you run. Even tried torem when I ran hdrol due to so many people raving about it, lost those gains as well.

Does epi and hdrol get you big, yes it does. Will you keep those gains, I have yet to "witness" that. I was so lethargic on epi that I couldnt actually enjoy being that big or that strong.

Had a guy ask me the other day if I had quit lifting, I havent, im just not "on" right now, that's the reality......it goes away and fast!

ymalleb

Awards
Id like to hear if any of you guys have done any SARMS (ldg or osta) with success. My prohormone days are over. I ordered some ostarine and cardarine over the weekend. Going to give those a shot.

steel50

Awards
Have you had blood work? You may have had low T to begin with made worse by two cycles

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
had my macros down, big lifts, I was pushing 315 for several reps on flat bench, leg pressing 900+ pounds. I really grew off epistane, but those gains go away as soon as your cycle is done. I'm 41 years old, the kids at the gym got me curious on these wonder pills and that's the reason for trying them. I bet I watched 5-6 kids in their twenties go through the same thing as I did. You will not keep these gains, not one pound.
Sorry to hear that I'm also 41 I compete and usually keep 80 to 90% of gains right now I'm 160+ in the upper 10% bf and 5ft 1 getting ready for a national qualifer in march. I use to fight mma at 125lb.i.never drop below 155 except for a show so I've put on at least 25 lbs of pure lbm over the years

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I cut my cycle a few days short back in july, I still feel "off" but finally coming back around to feeling normal. Strength has def subsided, back to repping 275 on flat bench. My joints took a pounding on that cycle, still popping glucosamine like they are m&m's.

I ran a strong pct, but it doesnt matter what you run. Even tried torem when I ran hdrol due to so many people raving about it, lost those gains as well.

Does epi and hdrol get you big, yes it does. Will you keep those gains, I have yet to "witness" that. I was so lethargic on epi that I couldnt actually enjoy being that big or that strong.

Had a guy ask me the other day if I had quit lifting, I havent, im just not "on" right now, that's the reality......it goes away and fast!
Have you tried 1dhea and 4dhea? Slower gains but waay easier to maintain. Alot of designer ****.on the market basically gives you water retention. If I was to hold what I gained with my epi,superdrol,m1a cycles id be holding 60 pounds. For me know the lg science and ams is what I use you might wana try decavol + pbold +4ad your joints will be thankful

steel50

Awards
And yeah water rentention is why you get super strength not muscle mass. Also if you're a bodybuilder doing mostly high reps 315 is a lot better than I manage. I do 330 for a single but I train strength. I only expect to keep half the strength gains id get on cycle I'm just curious if I can do that after managing it before

Otherwise I'd rather not keep screwing with my hormones just to get above my genetic limit for a few weeks

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id like to hear if any of you guys have done any SARMS (ldg or osta) with success. My prohormone days are over. I ordered some ostarine and cardarine over the weekend. Going to give those a shot.
I'm loving can daring best fatburner imo

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even on an AAS cycle 7-10 pounds is a realistic retainable goal. 20 is outlandish. Correct, if people all kept their 20lb. gains, there would be a bunch of 300lb. monsters walking around. I have without a doubt retained 20-25lbs. of LBM through 3 ph cycles and 1 SARM cycle.

steel50

Awards
Honestly if I could run 3 cycles and only gain 10lgs of actual mass. I would be happy. I mostly care about strength I just want more muscle to be stronger with and a boost on strength. I'm just curious what point most people quit retaining some gains

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I'm curious what you can obtain and hold using only prohormones/designer steroids, No TRT or illegal steroids. Anyone want to chime in with their best lifts and stats? I need motivation.
I know a guy who has only ever done PHs. He looks ****ing juiced. Benches 315 for sets of 12-15 easy, low BF and has decent deadlift and squats. I think his greatest bench was 415 or 420 and he trains like a bro, with cardio in for his job. (LEO) if he trained for powerlifting he'd be a beast.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Retaining gains from ph designers and that is bs. (Unless doses are low) Just my 2cents . If your cycling every three months no shiit ur.guna maintain and or gain. Have a experienced natural body builder jump on gear then come off for good I bet he will lose all his gains once his hormonal levels balance out. Mike morris was a fuking beast he still lifts trains eats good. Today he looks like an average guy.

steel50

Awards
I haven't cycled for a year. 30lbs bigger than when I started, would I stay above my genetic potential? No but I'm curious what point people top out.

Edit: 10lbs of the weight gain was fat but still

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Retaining gains from ph designers and that is bs. (Unless doses are low) Just my 2cents . If your cycling every three months no shiit ur.guna maintain and or gain. Have a experienced natural body builder jump on gear then come off for good I bet he will lose all his gains once his hormonal levels balance out. Mike morris was a fuking beast he still lifts trains eats good. Today he looks like an average guy.
Most people don't wait till genetic limit to actually start cycling so that's why they can keep those gains one you use something to go past ur genetic limit you'll start to lose

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Good lord the only people chiming in are those that have had a bad experience. I for one love them and have had nothing but gains.i feel good, look good, and I'm happy. I've run 5 cycles and I do not regret it. Neither does my girlfriend :)

ymalleb

Awards
Good lord the only people chiming in are those that have had a bad experience. I for one love them and have had nothing but gains.i feel good, look good, and I'm happy. I've run 5 cycles and I do not regret it. Neither does my girlfriend :)

What were your starting stats? 5 cycles, so you're up a good 50-65 lbs up from the day you ran your first cycle?

I spent hundreds on pct, read/researched and couldnt keep 1 lb. Tell me your secret.

ymalleb

Awards
Bert,

Solid advice, I just saved your info. I think something slow and steady could be mature muscle that stays for life.

Thx for the joint info.

ymalleb

Awards
Even on an AAS cycle 7-10 pounds is a realistic retainable goal. 20 is outlandish. Correct, if people all kept their 20lb. gains, there would be a bunch of 300lb. monsters walking around. I have without a doubt retained 20-25lbs. of LBM through 3 ph cycles and 1 SARM cycle.
Your thread is the reason im trying ostarine.....another guy posting in your thread had good results as well. I want something slow and steady.

Im very interested in this ldg-4330 as well, supposedly 4 times stronger than ostarine.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
PH and DS only? Are we counting injectables like trest deca? I'd say you can hold onto the gains, depending how far you are past your genetic potential and how frequently you cycle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your thread is the reason im trying ostarine.....another guy posting in your thread had good results as well. I want something slow and steady. Im very interested in this ldg-4330 as well, supposedly 4 times stronger than ostarine.
I hope it goes well for you. We all have this same goal in mind. And it can seem like a huge mountain to climb. Because well, it is. If you find something that works, good on you brother.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Dont forget PCT, and that might be off script use...

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
What were your starting stats? 5 cycles, so you're up a good 50-65 lbs up from the day you ran your first cycle?

I spent hundreds on pct, read/researched and couldnt keep 1 lb. Tell me your secret.
What was your means of monitoring your caloric intake?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I made more progress in 6 months once I started tracking, than in 6 years of not. Literally. And of course finding what works for me. Carb timing, fat timing, protein timing. Not just random intake. This stuff is a science, not magic. And it's why the whole population that is in the gym does not succeed. There is a commitment to not only put in the time, but to put in the study of it.

OP, to answer your question...
I have done 3 PH cycles and have gone from approx. 180 pounds at 15% BF, to 205 at less than 10%.
Its a science I'm with a coach we are on like week 20 heading into pre comp my bf is checked every 2 weeks it took like 4 changes during 8 weeks to get my body and my compounds in sync even minor manipulation like 10% of macros or when those macros are taking in can make a huge difference

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
What were your starting stats? 5 cycles, so you're up a good 50-65 lbs up from the day you ran your first cycle? I spent hundreds on pct, read/researched and couldnt keep 1 lb. Tell me your secret.
Started at 122 and I'm 176( I was sick so I couldn't lift for a few weeks :(

Basically it's diet I think lol. I have good genes for it. Arms went from 11 to 17
Chest from 33 to 43 (also includes back I suppose
My legs I haven't measured in a while, but they grew the most.
Also these measurements are unflexed

ymalleb

Awards
You're going to gain weight naturally when you start at 18 and now in your mid 20s. Hell I graduated at 155, im 234 right now.

Dont mistake a few cycles for a what would be a natural process anyway..

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
You're going to gain weight naturally when you start at 18 and now in your mid 20s. Hell I graduated at 155, im 234 right now.

Dont mistake a few cycles for a what would be a natural process anyway..

I feel like you are at the top of your genetic potential and any gains made would be easily lost for that reason. And I am assuming the young guys at your gym do not have their diet dialed in to be keeping their gains.

ymalleb

Awards
I feel like you are at the top of your genetic potential and any gains made would be easily lost for that reason. And I am assuming the young guys at your gym do not have their diet dialed in to be keeping their gains.
Im fat right now. Its been nearly 5 months since ive been off epi and im just now getting good work outs in again. After pct, I couldnt get a solid pump until a few weeks ago. Its disheartening! Intensity sucked because your hormones are all out of whack. Knowing you're off, your intensity drops because you know damn well your strength is going down hill rapidly.

I felt real skinny because all glycogen is depleted, your muscles are flat for months. Nobody can convince me that this crap works beyond the second you're off cycle. Nobody!

ymalleb

Awards
Search: pct help!!!! I feel like death!!!!

Thats in the post cycle section of this forum.....this will basically sum up how I felt after I got off epistane. I never followed up after august, but I started to gain weight, thought I was getting close to normal but never got there.

Those werent words, I felt like death! I ended up at a clinic with depression, they wouldn't give me anything due to no past history of mental illness.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you had a pre existing condition bro. Did you get a panel done before?

SkwatAndPull

Awards
Even with being on TRT I find it hard to maintain gains made when using PH's. Usually strength will go way up when I'm on and then drop back off some when I'm off of the PH.

ymalleb

Awards
No pre existing anything.....prob ramped up epi a bit too high towards the end, got a ton of sides......I wont ever say this stuff wont get you big and strong, but whats the point if it wont stick. Whats the point when you are so out of it that you cant enjoy the moment.

Somebody is always going to say I got huge on a pro hormone, I kept all 15-20 lbs of muscle and got ripped in the process......whatever, save it man, you will never convince me.

Im just posting some honest tried and true experience to a young guy asking about PH's, ive stayed pretty quiet about my experience til this thread. We need more threads like this.

If you want synthetic enhancement, you need to pin......keepable gains without wreaking havoc on your body. A hard earned 7 lb test run in 12 weeks will stick, a 15 lb PH gain in 2 weeks wont.....

SkwatAndPull

Awards
If you want synthetic enhancement, you need to pin......keepable gains without wreaking havoc on your body. A hard earned 7 lb test run in 12 weeks will stick, a 15 lb PH gain in 2 weeks wont.....
This^

ymalleb

Awards
Even with being on TRT I find it hard to maintain gains made when using PH's. Usually strength will go way up when I'm on and then drop back off some when I'm off of the PH.
Ive kept "some" of the strength, but nothing like when I was on. I went above and beyond for pct on my first hdrol cycle, even spent $70 on rui torem, ran hcgenerate es along with a
slew of other supplements, size was gone in a blink of an eye.