Is my Erase Pro Spiked??

Shovelest

Awards
Ok i aquaired a few bottles of ErasePro (75mg Caps) The first day i took it i noticed an Amphetamine kind of euphoria for a few hours..
Weight started to drop RAPIDLY and strenght going UP. I've been taking it for 7 days now and lost 6,7lbs of water weight it seems. Appetitte is through the roof, and strength gains are decent.
For example i was doing front squats a week ago with strict form 160x30 now i did 40 reps easily.
I weighed 193lbs a week ago, and this morning 186,3lbs. I am 5,11 tall.
Trouble getting sleep, and have to eat a ****load of sleeping pills now to get sleep.
Joints are aching sometimes during workouts literally hurts like hell, Any info on this? Could it be a lil' bit of winstrol and some kind of Stimulant **** coctail?

also a HIGHLY elevated mood since day1, and hell i can do friggin' dragonflags for reps i couldn't hit even 1 dragon flag before!

THX for any input

Shovelest

Awards
Note am recovering from an injury and thought to give this erase deal a go since all the hype.
Have previously tried Winny and Test for a short cycle.

Swolljaboi

Awards
The drying effect is normal and to be expected. Not sure about the stim effect though. I've never heard of that from erase.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
could be placebo from the anxiety of trying a new product...

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Pretty sure you are experiencing whats called placebo. Erase does not have any euphoric capabilities like a ds would.

clk

clk

Awards
well damn. it sounds bad ass!!! whats the big deal lol

Shovelest

Awards
Thx for the replys! Pretty darn good placebo then yeah. And yes I feel like a human buzz-saw! I love it.