Dosing PH/DS pre-workout?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I've pretty much done every PH/DS that was ever created and currently running DMZ. I usually don't take any dosage pre-workout, but last night it just so happened I did. Anyhow- The pump I got off 15mg of DMZ (currently running 30mg) was just insane- to the point where it just hurt so bad I couldn't even do pushups to end my chest routine. I've always wondered if there was a benefit to taking something like DMZ pre-workout. Mind you I would always take Stano pre-workout because it helped, but this seemed as though it just hindered my workout. Just thinking out loud I guess, cheers.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
People do this already lol. It is better to dose orals based on half lives and not take the entire dosage before you lift tho. Better bloods and better gains. Unless the oral you use only last an hour..

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Yes I know, I split the dosage 10-12 hours apart...and randomly last night I decided to hit the gym 30 mins after I dosed last night. Pump was just insane off it, in a bad way. Of course my chest was looking like a road map of veins though :) which I didn't mind.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
On a side note...i have to say that Triumphalis feels more like SD than DMZ does though...but i am putting weight on like crazy with dmz and throwing weights around like baby infants

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've heard msten is closer to superdrol than DMZ

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ideally you'd time it so you take some sort of a bolus dose pre workout. A rush of hormones before exercise will only help. And yes you would like to hopefully keep serum levels somewhat regular. This is just another reason to do research on the products you're taking. Sometimes lower dosed caps will work because you can space the dosages better as well as use more pre workout for the hormone increase benefit.