Entering 4th Week of Halo Cycle, Started Swelling, HELP!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So I'm entering my 4th Week Cycle of Halo, 100 x 6 weeks. With CEL Cycle Assist 3 Caps Twice Daily..
Sunday Evening I noticed the arch of my right foot was hurting like my shoes had bad support, Monday morning I woke up to realize my right foot was beginning to swell quite a bit, ive been drinking 1 to 2 gallons daily, as time went on by Monday night my ankle and calf were starting to swell, my foots getting that pressure. achey feeling at times, my calf is getting a little rough to bend, today I woke up and now my left foot, ankle and partly up the calf are starting to swell now too, both of my knee's are feeling a little achey almost like the feeling you get when theres fluid in them which I haven't experienced my knees getting fluid in them in over 15 years easily, also ive been really low bodyfat for almost my whole life, and even now I have quite a bit of definition and I don't notice any bloatation in my face, no swelling anywhere else as well, (hands etc..) also my back has started to hurt almost like that pinched nerve, started in my lower left side sciatic nerve on Saturday during a leg routine I did, its actually started running up my back to my shoulder blade almost, don't know if that's related to the swelling limbs.. if this doesn't clear up by tomorrow im going to make an emergency doc visit and get my blood taken and see where that goes, I wont mention anything about the PH until last ditch effort.. will greatly appreciate any and all advice guys!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man, just see a doc...

I might mention the PH too. It could factor (although not likely) into him determining a cause of/solution to the problem. He's a doctor, halo is legal, and as a patient in his office - hes working for you. No shame man - doctors have seen it all!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, I had to laugh at thread title.

"Help! I'm on halodrol and I'm swelling"

Get it? Like gains? Blowing up?
Sorry ;)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Also, I had to laugh at thread title.

"Help! I'm on halodrol and I'm swelling"

Get it? Like gains? Blowing up?
Sorry ;)
lol yess I definitely understand, I kind of thought of that after I typed it out, hopefully folks don't get the wrong idea, at the same time I am making some good gains
1` just some I doo=nt want or need below the knees :(

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How much are you urinating man? Adema can be a sign of kidney issues. Is your lower back tight? Go to the Doctor and tell them you want to pee and see if you have protein in your urine. So many things it could be but you need to take this seriously. If kidney issues getting control of it ASAP is the important thing. I am not saying that is what it is so DO NOT PANIC but go to the dr immediately. Could be nothing or you could be having an allergic reaction to something.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yeah man, just see a doc...

I might mention the PH too. It could factor (although not likely) into him determining a cause of/solution to the problem. He's a doctor, halo is legal, and as a patient in his office - hes working for you. No shame man - doctors have seen it all!!!
just noticed your first reply, I definitely understand but im not going to mention it to quick cause several of these dr's have their own one sided opinions about DS's PH's AAS's etc.. so if I say anything to quick theres a possibility they might wanna right away make some bunk diagnosis based on that before they even run bloods or anything, ive been through three different doc's in the last 8 months and each one was a negative nancy about everything from basic weight training to creatine to anything and everything, just made me sick for sure.. so now im careful what I talk divuldge to them upon being seen....

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
How much are you urinating man? Adema can be a sign of kidney issues. Is your lower back tight? Go to the Doctor and tell them you want to pee and see if you have protein in your urine. So many things it could be but you need to take this seriously. If kidney issues getting control of it ASAP is the important thing. I am not saying that is what it is so DO NOT PANIC but go to the dr immediately. Could be nothing or you could be having an allergic reaction to something.
much appreciated my friend, ive been urinating about normal, maybe little less sometimes and little more others.. two or three times an hour, sometimes once an hour, when I gotta go trhough its like I have to go right away, my urine hasn't been dark very much, a few times it was a little darker like when you take some vitamins, also I had kidney issues a while back from that time I mentioned getting sick, I had bacterial tonsillitis and they revealed through blood my kidneys were messed up mostly from dehydration, running a fever for longer then 3 days at 104 degrees and they think its from a lot of ib prophen for several months they give me for back pain and so fourth, so I took it clean for a while there, I don't drink so that's never an issue and the last blood I took two weeks ago they said my kidneys were looking really good, but I was worried they could be crashing again, I sure as hell hope not and would hate to have to end this cycle, I notice right now my feet are falling asleep real quick and easy if I don't keep movin them around and have them kicked out in front of me relaxing... this is a real bummer man, ill be sad as hell if its from the ph or whatever, like I said im going on my 4th week and so far all has been fantastc!! so why now????
OH and to answer youir question my lower back has been hurting and tight, but its also been shooting up to my shoulder blades on left side and a litte on the right side Appreciate the help man!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is no reason that the halo should cause major problems with you but if you already had some problems then it could exacerbate them.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
much appreciated my friend, ive been urinating about normal, maybe little less sometimes and little more others.. two or three times an hour, sometimes once an hour, when I gotta go trhough its like I have to go right away, my urine hasn't been dark very much, a few times it was a little darker like when you take some vitamins, also I had kidney issues a while back from that time I mentioned getting sick, I had bacterial tonsillitis and they revealed through blood my kidneys were messed up mostly from dehydration, running a fever for longer then 3 days at 104 degrees and they think its from a lot of ib prophen for several months they give me for back pain and so fourth, so I took it clean for a while there, I don't drink so that's never an issue and the last blood I took two weeks ago they said my kidneys were looking really good, but I was worried they could be crashing again, I sure as hell hope not and would hate to have to end this cycle, I notice right now my feet are falling asleep real quick and easy if I don't keep movin them around and have them kicked out in front of me relaxing... this is a real bummer man, ill be sad as hell if its from the ph or whatever, like I said im going on my 4th week and so far all has been fantastc!! so why now????
OH and to answer youir question my lower back has been hurting and tight, but its also been shooting up to my shoulder blades on left side and a litte on the right side Appreciate the help man!!
Just my $.02 stop the cycle for now, that or at the minimum stop any creatine containing supplements and lower your protein intake. I just went through this dealing with my Nephrologist because I had scar tissue from kidney damage due to strep infecting my kidneys when I was 12 and the scar tissue finally caught up with me and brought function down to an impaired level. Remember the liver has to filter the stuff first pass but the second pass goes through the kidneys too. Extra toxins are just more work for your kidneys not saying they will crash them but adema is not a good sign man. I never got to that stage myself and consider myself lucky to have caught it before that. Again it could be an allergic reaction to something else but you ask why now... Well the toxins build upthe kidneys are a filter if they get inflamed they can not filter well the pores begin to swell closed. When you can not urinate enough to get the water out it pools up in the lower extremities first and around the kidneys which is why I asked if your back was tight.

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
I can remember back once doing a cycle of Msten and Epi and on the 3rd week my right ankle and lower calf began to swell up and had trouble with fitting into my right shoe, what i did was finish the cycle at the end of week three and then within two days my swelling just disappeared Ps probably my fault as i was not drinking enough water, however now days i just use a mini tramp and do some lymphasizing exercises for 15 minutes each day this really helps with maintaining the lymphatic system

http://innerglowhealthproducts.wordpress.com/2011/11/17/lymphasizing-what-are-the-benefits/

http://www.naturaltherapiesltd.co.nz/lymphasizer-2/

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
just noticed your first reply, I definitely understand but im not going to mention it to quick cause several of these dr's have their own one sided opinions about DS's PH's AAS's etc.. so if I say anything to quick theres a possibility they might wanna right away make some bunk diagnosis based on that before they even run bloods or anything, ive been through three different doc's in the last 8 months and each one was a negative nancy about everything from basic weight training to creatine to anything and everything, just made me sick for sure.. so now im careful what I talk divuldge to them upon being seen....
Yes, avoid telling them. I made the mistake of telling my doc I was on halodrol and he freaked out. Now it would be awkward to go to him about anything else roid related now that I'm playing the role of the druggie come clean, and there are visit notes for my insurance company to review all about me being a juicer.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, avoid telling them. I made the mistake of telling my doc I was on halodrol and he freaked out. Now it would be awkward to go to him about anything else roid related now that I'm playing the role of the druggie come clean, and there are visit notes for my insurance company to review all about me being a juicer.
Bullchit, sorry man. At least because of the Affordable Care Act you can't.be turned away for preexisting conditions (the only positive on said bill) :)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
For sure man, anytime I ever mentioned anything supplement related to a doc I got this lecture about it no matter what it was, and this is from several doctors in different area's AND different practices, why are they such dietary supplement/most training routine Nazi's??? blows my mind, everytime they try to offer me a piece of paper to do some freaking finger wiggles or flap my arms like a bird well scratching at the ground with my foot, just ridiculous stuff man lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys see chitty doctors

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I had really elevated blood pressure for like 3 days on halo and my left foot swelled up a little bit. my blood pressure was 160/90ish it was pretty uncomfortable. then it went down and went away cuz i dropped the dose and upped my test base a little and celery seed and grap seed with hawthorne did the trick

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Just my $.02 stop the cycle for now, that or at the minimum stop any creatine containing supplements and lower your protein intake. I just went through this dealing with my Nephrologist because I had scar tissue from kidney damage due to strep infecting my kidneys when I was 12 and the scar tissue finally caught up with me and brought function down to an impaired level. Remember the liver has to filter the stuff first pass but the second pass goes through the kidneys too. Extra toxins are just more work for your kidneys not saying they will crash them but adema is not a good sign man. I never got to that stage myself and consider myself lucky to have caught it before that. Again it could be an allergic reaction to something else but you ask why now... Well the toxins build upthe kidneys are a filter if they get inflamed they can not filter well the pores begin to swell closed. When you can not urinate enough to get the water out it pools up in the lower extremities first and around the kidneys which is why I asked if your back was tight.
As Always First of all thank you man, second of all, if I stop the cycle now how long until I deal with the negative effects of shutdown and so fouth? How longs the safest to go before needing to start pct, or to be able to restart the cycle? I really don't want to ruin my cycle until I have clear proof I need to stop so I figure im going to the docs tomorrow and dropping the blood test, usually takes about an hour to two at most to get results.... and as far as the back pain goes its mainly just on the left side so im not sure what to make of that....

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Bullchit, sorry man. At least because of the Affordable Care Act you can't.be turned away for preexisting conditions (the only positive on said bill) :)
Are you saying the Affordable Care Act prohibits insurance companies from dropping somebody or refusing payment because of steroids?

I have been thinking I ought to just man up and sit down with my doc next time and say "look, I'm gonna keep doing steroids, like it or not. So I might come to you sometimes if I have concerns about it."

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you saying the Affordable Care Act prohibits insurance companies from dropping somebody or refusing payment because of steroids?

I have been thinking I ought to just man up and sit down with my doc next time and say "look, I'm gonna keep doing steroids, like it or not. So I might come to you sometimes if I have concerns about it."
Insurance companies can't not offer you coverage because.of a preexisting condition (cancer, pregnancy, blown out knee, etc). They have to offer.you the same insurance as everyone else. If.you do anything tho, please don't take my advice on this!

Also, when you're visiting a doctor - he's working FOR you. Be honest and tell him what's on your mind. If he's ethically against it fine - find another doc who will work with you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As Always First of all thank you man, second of all, if I stop the cycle now how long until I deal with the negative effects of shutdown and so fouth? How longs the safest to go before needing to start pct, or to be able to restart the cycle? I really don't want to ruin my cycle until I have clear proof I need to stop so I figure im going to the docs tomorrow and dropping the blood test, usually takes about an hour to two at most to get results.... and as far as the back pain goes its mainly just on the left side so im not sure what to make of that....
In all honesty my best advice is stop however if you really do not want to then I suggest you drop dose to 50, go to a health store and get some Nettle Root and some cranberry extract. They "SHOULD" help you urinate more freely. Also the Nettleroot extract helps your prostate which is probably swollen causing problems urinating. Once you are peeing really freely full flow and the sense of urgency is down then increase the dose. When your prostate is swollen if backs up your urine which makes it hard for your kidneys to excrete toxins. The fact you are urinating 2-3 times an hour tells me you are not emptying your bladder when you go and feel extremely urgent when you have to go. I bet you also have a hard time finishing and have to keep squeezing the last bit out or you will end up with a dribble when you put it up right? If so the nettle will help with that also. . Saw Palmetto sucks ass for prostate support but it is the cheapest so it is what all supplement companies put in the all in one cycle supports. PHUCK that!!!! If you do this you should feel relief in a day or two you can take a decent amount of nettle root per day like 2 500mg caps in the am and then 1 -2 PM for the first couple days if it is prostate related you will notice you are peeing a lot more per urination and less frequently than 3 times an hour

Also man if you have already had kidney issues NO MORE NSAIDS IE... Ibuprofen / aspirin, and no more creatine. Just not worth it. You can gain without them. Also lower your protein man I have been running on 150g of protein for 4 months and recovery has not skipped a beat and I am still built like a house. The extra protein requirements are all hype from supplement companies who want to sell protein. Same as the 6 meals a day requirement was made up by nautilus when they began selling protein. Stating you can only digest 30g of protein at a time so you needed to eat 6 times a day to get your 180g in... Way too much bro science perpetuated by marketing and pro athletes who don't even use most of the products they are sponsored by.

Insurance can not turn you away for a pre-existing condition but current drug use is not exactly pre-existing. However you need to look on your insurances sight for a primary care physician who specializes in sports medicine. They will be far more tolerant of our type of nonsense and will also be educated on it as well. The want repeat business so they don't post everything to the insurance either...

Last edited:
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol at "our type of nonsense"

Mr Kleen is the #%&@ing man, thanks for your input brotha

Good luck Kila, keep us posted....

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
In all honesty my best advice is stop however if you really do not want to then I suggest you drop dose to 50, go to a health store and get some Nettle Root and some cranberry extract. They "SHOULD" help you urinate more freely. Also the Nettleroot extract helps your prostate which is probably swollen causing problems urinating. Once you are peeing really freely full flow and the sense of urgency is down then increase the dose. When your prostate is swollen if backs up your urine which makes it hard for your kidneys to excrete toxins. The fact you are urinating 2-3 times an hour tells me you are not emptying your bladder when you go and feel extremely urgent when you have to go. I bet you also have a hard time finishing and have to keep squeezing the last bit out or you will end up with a dribble when you put it up right? If so the nettle will help with that also. . Saw Palmetto sucks ass for prostate support but it is the cheapest so it is what all supplement companies put in the all in one cycle supports. PHUCK that!!!! If you do this you should feel relief in a day or two you can take a decent amount of nettle root per day like 2 500mg caps in the am and then 1 -2 PM for the first couple days if it is prostate related you will notice you are peeing a lot more per urination and less frequently than 3 times an hour

Also man if you have already had kidney issues NO MORE NSAIDS IE... Ibuprofen / aspirin, and no more creatine. Just not worth it. You can gain without them. Also lower your protein man I have been running on 150g of protein for 4 months and recovery has not skipped a beat and I am still built like a house. The extra protein requirements are all hype from supplement companies who want to sell protein. Same as the 6 meals a day requirement was made up by nautilus when they began selling protein. Stating you can only digest 30g of protein at a time so you needed to eat 6 times a day to get your 180g in... Way too much bro science perpetuated by marketing and pro athletes who don't even use most of the products they are sponsored by.

Very much appreciated, great knowledge man!! Ive always wanted supps with the stinging nettle root and cranberry extract, as for the protein man I honestly haven't even done any shakes since Saturday, I haven't done creatine since Saturday and that was 1g of creatine nitrate in the pre workout (C4) so I don't get much creatine as it is unless I use the PW, but I don't plan on using any PW's anymore I noticed it was waaay toomuch stimulant when all I really wanted was some aminos and extra goodies... and last time I seen the doc about my kidneys I was told to stay the hell away from all NSAIDS yet my other doc, is trying to get me to take them as soon as my blood work came back showing I was better, its damn irritating I tell ya! anyways im going to play it by ear today.. I also have a feeling it could be cause the past couple days ive fallen asleep in my chair and the last time I did that couple months ago my foot and ankle swelled cause I somehow cut off circulation to them so.. ill keep you guys posted on what happens, thank you all VERY much for the helpful and educated advice!! P/S/ Sorry about the late Reply!! I had this typed out last night at midnight and passed out and forget to send it!! so here it is now!!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Lol at "our type of nonsense"

Mr Kleen is the #%&@ing man, thanks for your input brotha

Good luck Kila, keep us posted....
Thank you Volvo!! Much appreciated MrKleen Is the Sh*t!!! and I will let you guys know thanks for your time and consideration and have a great week!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

Also man if you have already had kidney issues NO MORE NSAIDS IE... Ibuprofen / aspirin, and no more creatine. Just not worth it. You can gain without them. Also lower your protein man I have been running on 150g of protein for 4 months and recovery has not skipped a beat and I am still built like a house. The extra protein requirements are all hype from supplement companies who want to sell protein. Same as the 6 meals a day requirement was made up by nautilus when they began selling protein. Stating you can only digest 30g of protein at a time so you needed to eat 6 times a day to get your 180g in... Way too much bro science perpetuated by marketing and pro athletes who don't even use most of the products they are sponsored by. QUOTE]

Also I forgot to answer your question about the urination and if it feels like theres more left to get out, I do sometimes have to sit there trying to squeeze more out its not every time but its every couple hours usually I get stuck with that feeling, and I appreciate the protein advice, I agree all that stuff is hype, I'm at 184 right now trying to gain another 10-15lbs and usually im just doing 3 meals a day with a 30-40mg shake in between somewhere and a snack or two as well.. once again I appreciate everything your the shiz man!!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
.listen to mr. kleen. I agree with everything he said here. Stop the creatine is most important. I would say stop the cycle but I know you don't want to. Try lowering protein intake and stopping creatine first. Like he said, go to the supplement store and get some stuff for the prostate, your peeing too frequently. Peeing that frequently with anything less than clear pee is not good. I think it may be your kidneys. But believe it or not I think cutting out the creatine might do the trick. creatine sent my one friend to the hospital. His kidneys were sensitive. You should have been saving creatine for pct anyway.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
.listen to mr. kleen. I agree with everything he said here. Stop the creatine is most important. I would say stop the cycle but I know you don't want to. Try lowering protein intake and stopping creatine first. Like he said, go to the supplement store and get some stuff for the prostate, your peeing too frequently. Peeing that frequently with anything less than clear pee is not good. I think it may be your kidneys. But believe it or not I think cutting out the creatine might do the trick. creatine sent my one friend to the hospital. His kidneys were sensitive. You should have been saving creatine for pct anyway.
I appreciate it man, like I mentioned to him I haven't even been using creatine other then in the pre workout supplement I was doing, and I only used that a few times, last time I used it was Saturday, I woke up Monday and that's when my right foot and ankle were swole, so ive pretty much cut back on everything other then my 1 50mg cap twice daily of halo, and 3 caps twice daily of cycle assist along with fish oils and vit-d every other night... GOOD NEWS THOUGH! MrKleen73 I got home from the hospital from seeing a friend and took off the shoes and noticed the foot is almost completely back to normal, now just my ankle is still swole but that's good news right?? I appreciate everything guys and will continue working towards getting this resolved, I just HATE to cut my first cycle ever short, though ive already lost a whole week of training so I feel like ive wasted a lot of it already..y im really hoping by sunday things will be a lot better and I can finish the remaining 3-4 weeks in a$*kicking fashion and make the most of this/!! Ive been so burnt from this ordeal and my friend passing and then almost someone else passing and its just been an ugly week from sunday on... I really am grateful for all the support and wan everyone to know that, I am taking all advice into account and doing what I can, Saturday I get paid and I will definitely be picking up some of the ingredients kleen recommended, I might even be able to scrounge the money tomorrow and see what I can do, I can tell you I haven't been having to go as often today, maybe once every hour and a half, it started at every hour this morn but as the afternoon came on I think I went once in almost a 4 hour period, and now im going about once every two hours.. so I think things are working themselves out! :D

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
So good to see all is back on track for you, just keep on keeping on with your positive outlook and success shall be yours, ok best of luck now

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So good to see all is back on track for you, just keep on keeping on with your positive outlook and success shall be yours, ok best of luck now
Thank you sir!!! I'm VERY stoked.excited It's been waaay tooo l!! and I take my lifting and everything involved around it extremely serious! and when I don't get it in after about 2-3 days I start getting irritable/depressed/somewhat lethargic and slightly antisocial.. its just an all around buzzkill for me ill tell ya that much!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the same issue this summer, but I wasn't on cycle, I wasn't even in the gym for a couple of weeks at the time because I had just separated from my wife. Went to the dr. and they said stress related cortisol issue. Took blood and my cortisol was through the roof. Any issues with stress out anything else besides time at the gym raising you're cortisol level possibly?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I had the same issue this summer, but I wasn't on cycle, I wasn't even in the gym for a couple of weeks at the time because I had just separated from my wife. Went to the dr. and they said stress related cortisol issue. Took blood and my cortisol was through the roof. Any issues with stress out anything else besides time at the gym raising you're cortisol level possibly?
Well Im really good about not stressing over anything and just going with the flow of things no matter how bad life gets but I had found out my friend passed on sunday and it really it me hard, and the next morning is when I woke up with it.. today is Friday and yesterday is when my foot went down and today my ankle is almost back still a little swollen but im almost back to normal, so it could have been partly related to that.. what did the doctor recommend for that?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
High doses of Vitamin C will do two things for you, it will reduce cortisol and make you pee more. :) 1g 3 times a day will help.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very happy to hear that your swelling is going down to brother!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
High doses of Vitamin C will do two things for you, it will reduce cortisol and make you pee more. :) 1g 3 times a day will help.
REALLY??? all this damn time I been kind of shying away from it lately doing a little here and there and now ya tell me! lol
did you read the study about antioxidants "supposedly" working against workouts and recovery I believe by killing too many free radicals so that the satellite cells cant signal for recovery and more blood??? kind of weird, ive actually had mixed results with routines doing vit c before, but theres so many factors its hard to tell sometimes...

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Very happy to hear that your swelling is going down to brother!
and once again THANK YOU! for the much needed advice, your the fu***ng man! I been checkin out your logs as well bro I subbed finally and looking great man your a beast with or without supps.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
REALLY??? all this damn time I been kind of shying away from it lately doing a little here and there and now ya tell me! lol
did you read the study about antioxidants "supposedly" working against workouts and recovery I believe by killing too many free radicals so that the satellite cells cant signal for recovery and more blood??? kind of weird, ive actually had mixed results with routines doing vit c before, but theres so many factors its hard to tell sometimes...
and once again THANK YOU! for the much needed advice, your the fu***ng man! I been checkin out your logs as well bro I subbed finally and looking great man your a beast with or without supps.
Thanks! Yeah if you take them right before or right after the workout it can cut down on the signalling of the healing factors as they stop some of the required damage signals by masking the symptoms. For example fish oils and vitamin C both have anti-inflammatory traits and taken to close to the workout can limit some of the post workout inflammation that causes the triggers for be body to not only compensate for the damage but to super compensate for it by making it stonger to avoid the damage on the next go round.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thanks! Yeah if you take them right before or right after the workout it can cut down on the signalling of the healing factors as they stop some of the required damage signals by masking the symptoms. For example fish oils and vitamin C both have anti-inflammatory traits and taken to close to the workout can limit some of the post workout inflammation that causes the triggers for be body to not only compensate for the damage but to super compensate for it by making it stonger to avoid the damage on the next go round.
For sure, I always wondered about that, what do you think about laxogenin as far as before workouts, Ive read up that it does have certain anti inflammatory properties as well, I always seen results taking it in the morning as a supplement but never before a workout..

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Once again I Sincerely Apologize For the Log being Postponed and taking so long to get some more progress in, for those who have been following its been a bad week starting on sunday and staying that way up until today with most of the swelling going away in my right foot I will be back to hitting it hard Monday HOPEFULLY! And I greatly appreciate all those who have continued to follow on and give great advice.. Just to try and keep discussion going until I begin something serious, I would like to ask EVERYONE'S Opinion of what you think the best Solo or Stacked Strength and Mass gaining PH is out there with preferably least sides as possible, Also I am really interested in running either One PH that gives you instant results with good consistant Strength and Mass Gains or If needed One that gives you Mind Blowing instant Results and another to carry on the consistant gains.. I Have so far enjoyed Halo with no sides what so ever and im pretty sure the foot/ankle thing is unrelated.. anyhow I want to run something Beastly Next and am trying to have my mind set on a Solo or Stack to get the job done! appreciate all feedback! :) OH And I have done quite a bit of reading and research on several, now I just need first hand experience to seal the deal! Thanks again!!

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Once again I Sincerely Apologize For the Log being Postponed and taking so long to get some more progress in, for those who have been following its been a bad week starting on sunday and staying that way up until today with most of the swelling going away in my right foot I will be back to hitting it hard Monday HOPEFULLY! And I greatly appreciate all those who have continued to follow on and give great advice.. Just to try and keep discussion going until I begin something serious, I would like to ask EVERYONE'S Opinion of what you think the best Solo or Stacked Strength and Mass gaining PH is out there with preferably least sides as possible, Also I am really interested in running either One PH that gives you instant results with good consistant Strength and Mass Gains or If needed One that gives you Mind Blowing instant Results and another to carry on the consistant gains.. I Have so far enjoyed Halo with no sides what so ever and im pretty sure the foot/ankle thing is unrelated.. anyhow I want to run something Beastly Next and am trying to have my mind set on a Solo or Stack to get the job done! appreciate all feedback! :) OH And I have done quite a bit of reading and research on several, now I just need first hand experience to seal the deal! Thanks again!!
As for my favorite PH it is Dymethazine my last cycle was 28 days of Xtreme DMZ @ 24 mg /day ( split caps in 1/2 ) i ended up gaining and keeping 10 lbs, it was a smooth problem free cycle, the pumps i was getting on cycle were insane muscles were pumped all day it seemed and arms just busting out of my Ts, ha ha i was growing so fast it was scary i looked enormous.

With DMZ it soaks up the carbs and will give you an initial low sugar weak feeling in the beginning if the carbs are not sufficient, however a good carb meal soon gets it all back on track and a really great feeling cycle.

I had a bottle of AAR Dymethazine Suspension Liquid Androgen formula arrive in last week, its 30mg per 1/2 ml serving with 60 servings per container, i plan on giving it a blast in several months...

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
As for my favorite PH it is Dymethazine my last cycle was 28 days of Xtreme DMZ @ 24 mg /day ( split caps in 1/2 ) i ended up gaining and keeping 10 lbs, it was a smooth problem free cycle, the pumps i was getting on cycle were insane muscles were pumped all day it seemed and arms just busting out of my Ts, ha ha i was growing so fast it was scary i looked enormous.

With DMZ it soaks up the carbs and will give you an initial low sugar weak feeling in the beginning if the carbs are not sufficient, however a good carb meal soon gets it all back on track and a really great feeling cycle.

I had a bottle of AAR Dymethazine Suspension Liquid Androgen formula arrive in last week, its 30mg per 1/2 ml serving with 60 servings per container, i plan on giving it a blast in several months...
That's Sweet, So I hear DMZ takes about 2-3 weeks before it really kicks in is that true ? I guess im also asking how long until you felt the pumps from it and other effects...?

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
That's Sweet, So I hear DMZ takes about 2-3 weeks before it really kicks in is that true ? I guess im also asking how long until you felt the pumps from it and other effects...?
Holy heck my friend for me it came on fast by the end of week 2 i was already worried that possibly i would never stop growing sheet by week 2 i had already made 7 lb lean gains and because of my digestion difficulty i was only eating small, and working out hard, anyone prepared to eat big should have a massive good time on DMZ, OH yes got excellent pumped in the first week walking around looking like my shirts were too small arms busting out of my Ts, Yes DMZ excellent food of the Gods

Last edited:
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Holy heck my friend for me it came on fast by the end of week 2 i was already worried that possibly i would never stop growing sheet by week 2 i had already made 7 lb lean gains and because of my digestion difficulty i was only eating small, and working out hard, anyone prepared to eat big should have a massive good time on DMZ, OH yes got excellent pumped in the first week walking around looking like my shirts were too small arms busting out of my Ts, Yes DMZ excellent food of the Gods
hah awesome! another friend of mine is running trest and dmz and says dmz takes around 2-3 weeks to really kick and that he was having instantaneous effects from the trest? maybe he was confused lol im trying to decide between the two for the one with the most fast acting punch! im looking at epistane and it has a crazy anabolic/andro ratio of 1100/91 but why does it seem so mild and I don't really hear big talk about it, and dmz's ratio is like half that? must be a lot more then just that

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
hah awesome! another friend of mine is running trest and dmz and says dmz takes around 2-3 weeks to really kick and that he was having instantaneous effects from the trest? maybe he was confused lol im trying to decide between the two for the one with the most fast acting punch! im looking at epistane and it has a crazy anabolic/andro ratio of 1100/91 but why does it seem so mild and I don't really hear big talk about it, and dmz's ratio is like half that? must be a lot more then just that
Dymethazine: DMZ is one of the most powerful designer anabolics that utilizes advanced Azine Bond Technology. It is an excellent compound for adding lean muscle mass while holding very little to no water retention. It's a complex molecular structure that is unlike everything else on the market. This compound has been clinically proven to have the same or greater muscle building effects than Testosterone propionate, winstrol, and anadrol. DMZ will give you huge gains in size, strength and muscle fullness. You can expect to gain from 10-20 pounds in a cycle of Dymethazine, as well as make dramatic gains in strength from week to week, with proper nutrition, exercise and discipline. In addition, the extra glycogen storage will cause a rapid cell swelling effect that will give you that full, hard look and awesome pumps.

Here's some more

In only 4 years since the Pro-Hormone ban of 2005 countless products have claimed to be as strong as or even stronger than the over the counter hormones once sold. After considerable time, energy, and research performed by NO BRAND NAME"S product formulation team, we are proud to announce the hormonal product everyone has been waiting for.
Featuring unheard of anabolic and myotropic effects, Dymethazine was compared to Methyltestosterone, Oxymethalone, Androstanazole and Testosterone Propionate in their protein-anabolic activity. Dymethazine was shown to have the HIGHEST myotropic (muscle building) effects out of any of the previously named steroids (Methyl-Test, Anadrol, Winstrol, and Testosterone Propionate)! In addition to this, it also displayed an ability to induce a higher rate of Nitrogen retention than Methyl-Test.(1)
In another study performed on Dymethazine, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values(2). So, Dymethazine can increase liver values, however nowhere near the current methyl monsters on the market today. This means Dymethazine can be run for 4-6 weeks without the need of expensive liver support supplements.
Hormonal products that give huge strength/weight gains are usually associated with watery or wet gains due to large amounts of aromatization resulting in high levels of estrogen in the body. Too much estrogen can cause severe bloating, fat gain, and even potential growth problems. Dymethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity (3). This means Dymethazine will produce intense gain, has very little to no liver impact, and will cause absolutely no estrogen related side effects.
Move beyond the pro-hormones of yesterday, and step into the future of Designer Steroids with Dymethazine. Consume 1-3 capsules, evenly spaced throughout the day. Do not use Dymethazine for longer than 6 weeks. Immediately begin Reversitol and Testabolan V2 using PCT dosing protocol upon finishing Dymethazine. Wait at least 90 days before running Dymethazine again.

A few bold statements in there which is why i thought i'd post it.

http://www.supplementcentral.com/blog/?tag=dymethazine

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Right on bro, that sums it up!! im definitely hooked ;) Appreciate the info!!