Why PH's?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

This may be a stupid question, but why does almost everybody on here (obviously can't speak for everyone) that I've seen so far, always start off with PH's?

I did my first ever steroid cyxle with test and loved it, not saying people don't love PH's of course, is it mainly because people don't like the idea of injections? Or another reason? Because it's easier maybe?

I'm quite suprised that with so much knowledge on here that I don't see more recommendations for injectables? As we all know it's not as harsh on the liver or as toxic.

Just something I noticed, not trying to start any sort of argument :)

I'm also from the UK and this site is mainly US based, are PH's legal over there? I have never checked but I don't think they are legal here? I may be wrong. Is that another reason?

Thanks for reading

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I would say mostly legal reasons... And from what I've seen/read it doesn't seem like everywhere else in the world steroid users get treated like drug addicts like they are generally viewed in the states

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They are easy to get. Anyone can buy PH's online and they give you quick results. A lot of people like you said don't want to use injectables and some cant get their hands on them. so PH's are easy to get and effective. That's why in my opinion a lot of people go for them right away.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
They are easy to get. Anyone can buy PH's online and they give you quick results. A lot of people like you said don't want to use injectables and some cant get their hands on them. so PH's are easy to get and effective. That's why in my opinion a lot of people go for them right away.
haha I guess since I know so many ppl that can get me stuff I didn't even think about how much easier it is to get ph's for most ppl... That's probably a huge factor

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Both of these anwsers were exactly what I was looking for! :)

I've always been a little tempted to try them... But I feel if I do that I'm going to 'waste' a cycle as I'm going to have to do the course of PH and then the PCT and take that total time off before jumping back on... My worry is that I won't gain as much using a PH and I also won't keep as much.

That may be rubbish though, I actually have no real idea about PH's.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
You could try one out to kickstart a test cycle... Then if you didn't like the results your getting just drop the ph and up the test... No wasted cycle :)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
You could try one out to kickstart a test cycle... Then if you didn't like the results your getting just drop the ph and up the test... No wasted cycle :)
This seems a good idea actually. Thanks for the idea.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

This may be a stupid question, but why does almost everybody on here (obviously can't speak for everyone) that I've seen so far, always start off with PH's?

I did my first ever steroid cyxle with test and loved it, not saying people don't love PH's of course, is it mainly because people don't like the idea of injections? Or another reason? Because it's easier maybe?

I'm quite suprised that with so much knowledge on here that I don't see more recommendations for injectables? As we all know it's not as harsh on the liver or as toxic.

Just something I noticed, not trying to start any sort of argument :)

I'm also from the UK and this site is mainly US based, are PH's legal over there? I have never checked but I don't think they are legal here? I may be wrong. Is that another reason?

Thanks for reading
This forum is full of supplement companies and reps.. and its easier to go OTC for many + the people pushing it = this.
Personally I rec no cycle without atleast test base and I rec teste or cyp as first cycle, with MAYBE an oral and a good PCT combo of Tamox and Clomid. (ofcourse an AI during cycle too)

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Yeah kind of makes sense about all the company's and how easy it is to get hold of. Makes a lot of sense really.

And I agree about always having a test base as well.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
There are legal injectables. I see people here running designer steroids mainly, not PHs, people just mix up the two.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are legal injectables. I see people here running designer steroids mainly, not PHs, people just mix up the two.
There aren't any legal injectable compounds. If you're talking about RC those aren't legal for human use only for research purposes. The minute one chooses to use it upon themselves, they have essentially broken the law.

I'm not arguing with you, so don't misunderstand my post, man. I'm merely clarifying, so people are aware of the risk.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
There aren't any legal injectable compounds. If you're talking about RC those aren't legal for human use only for research purposes. The minute one chooses to use it upon themselves, they have essentially broken the law. I'm not arguing with you, so don't misunderstand my post, man. I'm merely clarifying, so people are aware of the risk.
True, it is grey area. Like all RC. They are legal to have, but not for human use was the underline point. If you have meth, cocaine, testosterone on you it doesn't matter if you are not intent on using, you get in trouble.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had 115 pit bull I would say I mixed my fina pellets in with his food lol

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Yeah kind of makes sense about all the company's and how easy it is to get hold of. Makes a lot of sense really.

And I agree about always having a test base as well.
Yes, if you can find one.

The US is fighting a war on narcotics right now, with several thousands of casualties per year. And since they stupidly classify steroids right up there with cocaine and heroin, and kill over enforcing it, there are far-reaching legal consequences for those caught in the witch hunt. This makes a test base hard to come by.

1) Suppliers have to protect themselves and lie low. If you aren't in the "in" group, good luck finding one.

2) As steroids become too risky to distribute, friendly gym bros quit doing it and leave it to the professional criminals who don't give a **** about your safety. The risk of contaminants in black market gear is pretty serious. Some suppliers have even been busted mixing steroids in their dirty sinks and bathtubs. Google "Operation Raw Deal".

3) Depending where you are in life, maybe you decide it's not worth it to risk being caught with a substance the judge will consider in the same class as cocaine. A single time being caught with a controlled substance has the potential to land you in jail, destroy your record, get you fired, or make it nearly impossible to find a decent job.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'm lucky in the fact that it's legal to use steroids here... I have a supplier so it's all good. Only illegal to sell them.

ironpendog

ironpendog

Awards
I'm in the same boat as you Grinnell , until recently joining this site I knew nothing of PH's.
Here in Canada possession of gear is legal , I fly with my gear on the airplane all the time , it's just not legal to sell gear.
I've never run PH's , started off 12 years ago with your standard test & deca... These designer steroids seem so risky to me health wise and from my experience ( 15 or more cycles , stopped counting long ago) gains that are put on quick are lost just as quick.
I feel way more comfortable injecting pharma grade test than taking an unresearched PH whose long term affects are unknown.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
How long can one reside in canada without citizenship? Enough time to do all the drugs they want? Lol

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat as you Grinnell , until recently joining this site I knew nothing of PH's. Here in Canada possession of gear is legal , I fly with my gear on the airplane all the time , it's just not legal to sell gear. I've never run PH's , started off 12 years ago with your standard test & deca... These designer steroids seem so risky to me health wise and from my experience ( 15 or more cycles , stopped counting long ago) gains that are put on quick are lost just as quick. I feel way more comfortable injecting pharma grade test than taking an unresearched PH whose long term affects are unknown.
For sure my man... Agree with this 100%. Slow and steady :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I will build a lounge for American bodybuilders to come to during off season so we all can juice and relax while saying, canada aye!

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
The reason I don't pin is because I have a roommate(I'm in college) so it's to risky for him to see me do it and possibly rat on me(my campus is strict) . He never bats an eye when I pop a PH or rub on some transdermal. If I could I would pin. I know where to get it (locally) but application would be difficult.so that's why I run PH

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
My wife is a nurse and knows what's in those vials. If she ever saw or found out she would probably kill me.
I just tell her my PHs are test boosters and pre workouts and she never bats an eye.
It's way easier for us to use a DS or PH and get away with it without looking like a drug addict. Plus I don't have a legit source for gear that o can trust. It's not always easy to come by in the states

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
My wife is a nurse and knows what's in those vials. If she ever saw or found out she would probably kill me. I just tell her my PHs are test boosters and pre workouts and she never bats an eye. It's way easier for us to use a DS or PH and get away with it without looking like a drug addict. Plus I don't have a legit source for gear that o can trust. It's not always easy to come by in the states
I can see why this would definitely be an issue for you, along side with others who don't live alone/live with their partners.

Luckily my GF has no problems with it as long as I do it properly and run a PCT along with cycling on/off.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
At least it didn't take the US to gain independence until the later 20th century, like some countries that remain a anonymous, cough canada cough.

ironpendog

ironpendog

Awards
My wife is a nurse and knows what's in those vials. If she ever saw or found out she would probably kill me. I just tell her my PHs are test boosters and pre workouts and she never bats an eye. It's way easier for us to use a DS or PH and get away with it without looking like a drug addict. Plus I don't have a legit source for gear that o can trust. It's not always easy to come by in the states
Weather it's PH or injectables , just a word of advice. Just be open about it with your wife... Finding out that your significant other is hiding something from you , big or small is a recipe for disaster.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
At least it didn't take the US to gain independence until the later 20th century, like some countries that remain a anonymous, cough canada cough.
Anonymous?? No, dbag know it all, stick your arrogant nose into a history book. Our countries have two completely independent paths to self governance. I'm sure it was rough at the battle of 1812, just you and your musket and a "can do" attitude. Our confederation was 1867, which is apparently centuries after the US declared independence, according to you. Centuries means "hundreds of years" in case you need any further clarification. You got us by 93 years, you personally rock and thank you for your years of selfless contribution.

Honestly, why would you say something so ignorant and backwards??

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anonymous?? No, dbag know it all, stick your arrogant nose into a history book. Our countries have two completely independent paths to self governance. I'm sure it was rough at the battle of 1812, just you and your musket and a "can do" attitude. Our confederation was 1867, which is apparently centuries after the US declared independence, according to you. Centuries means "hundreds of years" in case you need any further clarification. You got us by 93 years, you personally rock and thank you for your years of selfless contribution. Honestly, why would you say something so ignorant and backwards??
Lmao

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I've never done PH or gear, but this impending ban will probably speed me into the process. Why PH's? Because they're legal here in the states (as of today) and gear isn't. Because my wife and teen son think nothing of me popping some pills. Because society won't look at me like a heroin junkie or crack fiend, even though they are steroids, but aren't called steroids. The whole USA baseball crackdown of the last decade, still has repercussions today

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
They are still easy to get, even the illegals. They will still be on market for some time. Just in UK not here in USA, so than you risk customs