SERM is nasty

hoot72

Awards
Just started my pct today and took my 1st dose of torem.... DANG that stuff is NASTY!!
Is there an alternative? I did the 2ml of liquid directly to my tongue. Is that correct or is there another way to take it?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The alternative is mixing with juice

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just started my pct today and took my 1st dose of torem.... DANG that stuff is NASTY!!
Is there an alternative? I did the 2ml of liquid directly to my tongue. Is that correct or is there another way to take it?
Squirt the syringe full to the back of your mouth/throat and chase with a beverage.

It's medicine. Be a big boy. After all you're big enough to lift those big boy weights and use those big boy steroids. :D

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Stop being a pu$$y squirt that $hit back of your tongue and chug it with coffee. Im sorry for calling you a pu$$y

MuscleJ

Awards
You didn't ask your lab to put some love and sugar into the bottle? I bet they have a bubblegum flavor for you.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Geez.. just man up and swallow it.. if that's the worst thing you've had in your mouth then you ain't living life!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf is this real? ****ing ***** choke that **** down.

hoot72

Awards
Wow! Thanks guys! Didn't know yall were going to be this hard on me. I guess I deserve it. Just wasnt expecting the serm to be that bad. It actually burned. Anyways, going to try it with orange juice or cranberry juice tomorrow. Will it effect the serm as far as getting into my system like it supposed to?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! Thanks guys! Didn't know yall were going to be this hard on me. I guess I deserve it. Just wasnt expecting the serm to be that bad. It actually burned. Anyways, going to try it with orange juice or cranberry juice tomorrow. Will it effect the serm as far as getting into my system like it supposed to?
Yes. Cranberry will make your testicles cranberry sized where as orange juice will produce sunkists.

Choose wisely!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Yes. Cranberry will make your testicles cranberry sized where as orange juice will produce sunkists.

Choose wisely!

Watermelon juice sounds like a winner. Time to drown some bishes.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I squirt it under my tongue, hold it there for a second to maximize any sub-lingual absorption, then chug water as fast I can. I never even have to taste it.

hoot72

Awards
I squirt it under my tongue, hold it there for a second to maximize any sub-lingual absorption, then chug water as fast I can. I never even have to taste it.
Cool! I will try that tomorrow. thanks bro!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't absorb sublingually. Even if it did the solution it is in will likely prevent it.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
just "toss and wash" squirt dose into mouth and wash down with water quickly.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
haha. you guys are brutal. milk works well to mix it in too. i agree OP that **** is nasty haha.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
You have cycloserms????

MuscleJ

Awards
Sounds like you may have been through this intense situation before, I feel for you.

Go get empty pill capsules from vitamin shoppe/cvs etc. Then squirt the liquid in the cap, cap it, swallow. No taste :]

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established