D1methadrol + ?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Looking to do a lean bulk/recomp during the summer, with mad strength gains. Interested in what would be synergistic with this. Was thinking tr3n or epi. Running tr3st as a base like usual. Input appreciated, thanks!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Tr3n and D1methadrol treated me very well!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren analogues are pretty synergistic with just about anything.

This PH is the SD and phera creation right? But it's much weaker than SD from what i recall. Missing an oxygen atom iirc. If my memory is correct, this could stack well with m-sten as well as dzine if you're really looking for gains/strength/mass.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with DermaTREN or TR3N like jaycuda suggested :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Tren for sure. Just make sure to have something for prolactin like sns inhibit p, caber, or prami.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with Tren for sure as well. There's ton of Tren products out there. It sounds like you might already have tr3n but if you don't check out our info page of tren at strong supplement shop and it tells you doseage and what products you should take along side it as well as tren product options in case your not set in stone on tr3n.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/trenavar-info

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Don't already have tren, just contemplating different setups. Looks like the consensus is a resounding "tren" though lol. Ideas on dosages/lengths? I've heard 90mg for 6 weeks with tren? Would that be the same when stacking with another?

Also, is running trest recommended? I typically dose around 50mg TD just to keep lethargy at bay. I'd have Inhibit P and adex on hand, I seem to be prone to prolactin and est sides.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Looking to do a lean bulk/recomp during the summer, with mad strength gains. Interested in what would be synergistic with this. Was thinking tr3n or epi. Running tr3st as a base like usual. Input appreciated, thanks!
Just pin man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnabolicGuru Anabolics 4
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 13
Volvo140G Company Promotions 48
mixedup Anabolics 537