Thoughts on their products?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Perfect timing for this thread. I bought their Albuterol and Clomid. started on the albuterol today and I am good to go! They shipped reasonably fast and their prices seem fair.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had an issue using any of the current board sponsors.

Pimptastic

Pimptastic

Awards
I've ordered a few things from them and it's all legit. My research mice could not be happier with their products.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A friend got bunk clen one time and swears the clomid was simply red cough syrup.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I have used CEM for over 7 years now, and other than a leaky bottle that was replaced on the spot like 5 years ago ( probably due to shipping people) I have never had an issue with quality or service!
I say this being a mod on a bunch of sites and would not vouch for them or risk my name If I did not know personally for a fact that they are good to go.
I do rec wait for a sale though to stock up.

anyway CEM is GTG.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used CEM for over 7 years now, and other than a leaky bottle that was replaced on the spot like 5 years ago ( probably due to shipping people) I have never had an issue with quality or service!
I say this being a mod on a bunch of sites and would not vouch for them or risk my name If I did not know personally for a fact that they are good to go.
I do rec wait for a sale though to stock up.

anyway CEM is GTG.
Don't u rep for cem?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I trust them implicitly. When your ready to stop worrying about saving a couple bucks and realize being a cheap ass ends up costing you money cause you get bunk or underdosed garbage rc's they are where you end up. I know, cause thats what happened with me. I have used them for years now and have so much blood work to prove the ai's and serms are good and equivalent to pharma I dont even bother considering any other rc company.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I trust them implicitly. When your ready to stop worrying about saving a couple bucks and realize being a cheap ass ends up costing you money cause you get bunk or underdosed garbage rc's they are where you end up. I know, cause thats what happened with me. I have used them for years now and have so much blood work to prove the ai's and serms are good and equivalent to pharma I dont even bother considering any other rc company.
Aren't you a rep too?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Don't u rep for cem?
Funny I dont know if Blergs reps for them or not but after I read your BS post I was wondering who you rep for cause thats the biggest crock of **** I ever read. Obviously you have some agenda or are simply a troll cause the only thing people might legitimately say about cem is they are expensive. Their products and service are the best in the game and have been for years man.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Don't u rep for cem?
ummm no.. what makes you say that? I go mostly by name Blergs and juced_porkchop, google it, please don't insult me with comments like that lol
I use a few places that I speak of around the net, CEM is one of my Tops and is a sponsor here and I like them so of course I am going to vouch for them if I am happy!.
I have been on this forum for YEARS before CEM joined, I think they came here this year correct?

anyway no I am not a rep... : /

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No rep here, just a consumer so relax.

I've used cem Torem with success, but yeah, my buddy said the clen was bunk.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ummm no.. what makes you say that? I go mostly by name Blergs and juced_porkchop, google it, please don't insult me with comments like that lol
I use a few places that I speak of around the net, CEM is one of my Tops and is a sponsor here and I like them so of course I am going to vouch for them if I am happy!.
I have been on this forum for YEARS before CEM joined, I think they came here this year correct?

anyway no I am not a rep... : /
How is that an insult? Sadly, inflection is lost on the web. I've seen u and Stanley g across multiple forums speaking on behalf of cem, all I asked was if u were a rep and you get defensive.

Swolljaboi

Awards
CEM letro made my sex not work. Seems legit to me. I will continue buying from them.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
CEM letro made my sex not work. Seems legit to me. I will continue buying from them.
haha make it a letro/CIA run, jk.
But srsly I use the Letro often, but you have to dose it very low. I love 0.6mg eod or 0.6-1.2mg 2x a week, works well in most cases.
the dex is good too. but I found I go through toomuch stane for what I needed, so I rec dex or letro.
how were you dosing it if you don't mind me asking?

Swolljaboi

Awards
I was using it for gyno reversal. Tapered up to 2.5 and ran it there for 3 weeks. Tapered back down and now I'm still using .5 eod and I feel great. Gyno isn't gone though. I'm going to try ralox next.

muscle inc.

Awards
Am currently using CEM torem. Tomorrow is end if week 2 PCT, so far so good but too early to really tell. Was pleasantly surprised by the mint flavoring. Have tried nolva and clomid in the past so was used to the nasty chemical taste. Can take the green torem with no chaser lol.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I am thinking about ordering their IGF-1 Long R3. It is expensive compared to other places but I guess you get what you pay for. Anyone have experience with their IGF-1 Long R3?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am currently feeding 2 of there products to my Ginny Pig and he is very Happy with them !

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a problem with a bottle leaking and the company gave me a refund in a very professional and timely manner. now that's great customer service. These guys are legit!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone researched their clomid?