Celtic One vs. Msten

Bob23

Awards
What do you huys think would be better for strength and size: Celtic One or Msten. Celtics msten is out of stock. Im just wondering if msten is worth 20 more dollars than celtic one.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you huys think would be better for strength and size: Celtic One or Msten. Celtics msten is out of stock. Im just wondering if msten is worth 20 more dollars than celtic one.
You won't get a lot of gains off of d - plex, it's relatively close to epistane. Real good for aggression and maybe a few pounds. Not really comparable to msten

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
If im mot mistaken celtic one is a clone of legal gears alpha1 its a ph to M1T I would say they are both strong , I ran both back in 08 alpha1 which would be today celtic 1 helped me put on 20 pounds also gave me some wicked lethargy deff would not run it today without a test base. Msten for me was a dryer cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If im mot mistaken celtic one is a clone of legal gears alpha1 its a ph to M1T I would say they are both strong , I ran both back in 08 I would say alpha1 which would be today celtic 1 helped me put on 20 pounds also gave me some wicked lethargy deff would not run it today without a test base.
Thought it was methyl dht oxime known as d plex

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If im mot mistaken celtic one is a clone of legal gears alpha1 its a ph to M1T I would say they are both strong , I ran both back in 08 alpha1 which would be today celtic 1 helped me put on 20 pounds also gave me some wicked lethargy deff would not run it today without a test base. Msten for me was a dryer cycle.
Ok, he is right. My bad. Celtic one converts to m1 test, definitely a strong compound like msten. Never tried it but hear about a lot of guys getting off that cycle early due to extreme lethargy and crazy hair loss. Might want to do a little more research on this compound. (Sounds like I need to do more research as well)

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I'd look at Celtic mass over celtic1. I think it's their methylstenbolone stacked with something plus an absorption compound. Looks pretty nasty :)

Bob23

Awards
Thanks for the input. What about Super DMZ 3.0, how does it compare to these. I ran 2.0 last summer and had some decent gains, but was looking to try something else this cycle. Any of u tried dmz 3.0.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Alpha 1 is not the ph to m1t

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. What about Super DMZ 3.0, how does it compare to these. I ran 2.0 last summer and had some decent gains, but was looking to try something else this cycle. Any of u tried dmz 3.0.
A guy I work with just cycled this. Gained around 7lbs of lean mass. Minimal sides. Said he really enjoys it. Tons of logs on it on here.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
My bad meant legal gears (methyl 1 Alpha) not alpha1) Celtic one seems to.be a clone.of methyl 1 alpha. Sorry bout.the.mix up been 6 years since I ran M1A

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Methly tren /thread. Lol. I'd say check out msten before alpha 1. Msten has been said to be comparable to SD

stann123

stann123

Awards
Was under the impression it converted to m1 test? Please enlighten me
From what I know its already active and just a small % converts to m1t.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
From what I know its already active and just a small % converts to m1t.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in[/QUOTE

Methyl 1 alpha gave me similar gains to sd back in the day I think the coversion to m1t isnt small deff stronger then msten and dmz ]

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
IMO, I would Msten. Its great for making dry/solid gains. Im on my 3rd run of Msten and I'm up 23 lbs and I'm in my 5th week. Check out my log

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 2.0 with dermatrest.i enjoy it

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have to side with Celtic One. I've used both and it's going to build more size/strength. Msten is more of a lean bulker. It still gives good size but not as much.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I would have to side with Celtic One. I've used both and it's going to build more size/strength. Msten is more of a lean bulker. It still gives good size but not as much.
Yea I agree im surprised it isn't as popular as msten and dmz celtic one is freakkin strong stuff!!

Bob23

Awards
How did the side effects of celtic one compare to sdmz. My side effects were not too bad with sdmz. Also, have any of you tried celtic mass.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
How did the side effects of celtic one compare to sdmz. My side effects were not too bad with sdmz. Also, have any of you tried celtic mass.
Celtic one is stronger then dmz and celtic mass it also carries more sides, I got very painful back pumps + lethargy sucks if you dont run a test base I ran legal gears Methyl 1 Alpha (back around 2007) which is the same as celtic one I gained 20 lbs in 4 weeks strength went thru the roof

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Celtic one is stronger then dmz and celtic mass it also carries more sides, I got very painful back pumps + lethargy sucks if you dont run a test base I ran legal gears Methyl 1 Alpha (back around 2007) which is the same as celtic one I gained 20 lbs in 4 weeks strength went thru the roof
20lbs with water + glycogen? How much LBM did you retain in PCT?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it is

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brother I don't know how much your talking when you say $20 more but shop around. Don't get me wrong I love Celtic Labs but there are 100 other legit msten products out there.

Joker666

Banned
Awards
They will both blow you up msten might be dryer celtic one little wetter .
Msten is said to be a like M1t and Superdrol

While Celtic one converts to M1t

If your looking to bulk go with Celtics on
If your looking to lean bulk msten
But both are freaking strong

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
How is Msten on the hair line does it cause any shedding?