Albuterol and Benadryl Dosage

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the dosage for albuterol and Benadryl for fat loss?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and how long will the cycle be? does the week or weeks off period count towards the cycle length or just when albuterol is taken?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't need an anti histamine for Albuterol.

Start at 3mg per dose, 3 times a day. Bump the dose accordingly after a few days of use. Taper all the way to maybe 8mg/dose up to 3 time per day.

Or u could limit the dosing to 6mg max but take 4 times per day.

If u want to use an AH for beta receptor regeneration, u need Ketotifen. Benadryl will not work but will allow u to sleep if u take the Albuterol late in the day. However, I never noticed any sleep issues while taking it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't need an anti histamine for Albuterol. Start at 3mg per dose, 3 times a day. Bump the dose accordingly after a few days of use. Taper all the way to maybe 8mg/dose up to 3 time per day. Or u could limit the dosing to 6mg max but take 4 times per day. If u want to use an AH for beta receptor regeneration, u need Ketotifen. Benadryl will not work but will allow u to sleep if u take the Albuterol late in the day. However, I never noticed any sleep issues while taking it.
thanks brother for the advice. when do I start taking ketotifen, and how long can I take albuterol and start it again?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks brother for the advice. when do I start taking ketotifen, and how long can I take albuterol and start it again?
I'd take Albuterol ongoing. Usually, 8 weeks of cutting/bulking is about all I do before I change things up because that's when gains start stalling for me. So I'd recommend 8 weeks straight.

Keto can be taken immediately. Start low, like 200-300mcg/night. Stuff is potent and may leave u groggy. So u know, u don't need it for Albuterol. Alb has a short half life of about 4 hrs. Because of this, the receptors don't get desensitized so quickly as taking Clen. Clen's half life is about 36hrs long.

What u must take is Taurine with the Albuterol. Take 1500mg- 3000mg daily split evenly to ensure no long term heart damage as these drugs deplete ur taurine levels dramatically.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I don't need KETO at all? With that said, taking Albuterol won't kill off my beta receptors within the 8 week period without the KETO? thanks!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I don't need KETO at all? With that said, taking Albuterol won't kill off my beta receptors within the 8 week period without the KETO? thanks!
I do not believe so. Keto doesn't hurt to have anyways though. It's cheap and is a good sleep supp to have on a rainy day or if u take a new stimulant that is keeping u up. Ketotifen also has a purpose in PCT so if u ever run a PH or AAS cycle it can be used then too or when steroids that tend to give insomnia.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
gotcha. how did it go when you ran Albuterol for 8 weeks straight without KETO or an anti-histamine? how were the results?

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
From My experience with using albuterol from asthma. I have been using albuterol continuously for 17 years with no decrease in effectiveness. But also I was not taking at those doses. To take it at that dose I would have been having to do an entire albuterol inhaler everyday. lol

markmile

Awards
I've been on albuterol all of my life and those doses seem really high. Exceeding 8 inhalations in a day seemed to be too much for me.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been on albuterol all of my life and those doses seem really high. Exceeding 8 inhalations in a day seemed to be too much for me.
Really though it's not hard on the body. Even at 8mg at a time it is still mild compared to other stimulants.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really man... that's just disrespectful to even ask and honestly it's indicative to your mind's dependence on others for knowledge. Assuming you're looking into Albuterol, if you have a means to get it, you should have no problem finding Taurine.

My time and knowledge is worth more than that. Ask me something that would otherwise take you longer than 60 seconds to find out on your own. You could have answered your own question in the same length of time you spent typing that response.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Really man... that's just disrespectful to even ask and honestly it's indicative to your mind's dependence on others for knowledge. Assuming you're looking into Albuterol, if you have a means to get it, you should have no problem finding Taurine.

My time and knowledge is worth more than that. Ask me something that would otherwise take you longer than 60 seconds to find out on your own. You could have answered your own question in the same length of time you spent typing that response.
Sorry man, i meant to say ketofin.

I did my research and I know ketofin is not a OTC product.

May I ask where I can get it? Or could direct me where to look for it?

Try to pm you but it says you can't accept pm anymore.