First PH Cycle AMS 1-ANDRO / 4-AD/Natadrol 8 WEEK CYCLE

pcarzola

Awards
Whats up everyone,

Heres my stats. 35 years old, 5'11, 201 lbs, 13% bodyfat. Calorie Intake: 2500 Goals: Gain Lean Mass, Maintain BF % or Decrease. Workout 5 days a week.

Just finished my first week of 1-Andro dosed as recommended daily (2 sublingual tabs a day).

Going for an 8 week cycle and I have AMS 4-AD on the way to stack with it. I decided to delay the introduction of 4-AD for a week. Also, Im taking Natadrol.

I haven't seen any effects yet, most people say it takes 3 weeks to feel effects. On Cycle and PCT are set.

Just looking for thoughts on this cycle. Have any of you run a similar stack? What can I expect as far as gains? Is the bottle recommended dosage sufficient for gains?

Thanks in Advance,
Paulie

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Whats up everyone,

Heres my stats. 35 years old, 5'11, 201 lbs, 13% bodyfat. Calorie Intake: 2500 Goals: Gain Lean Mass, Maintain BF % or Decrease. Workout 5 days a week.

Just finished my first week of 1-Andro dosed as recommended daily (2 sublingual tabs a day).

Going for an 8 week cycle and I have AMS 4-AD on the way to stack with it. I decided to delay the introduction of 4-AD for a week. Also, Im taking Natadrol.

I haven't seen any effects yet, most people say it takes 3 weeks to feel effects. On Cycle and PCT are set.

Just looking for thoughts on this cycle. Have any of you run a similar stack? What can I expect as far as gains? Is the bottle recommended dosage sufficient for gains?

I had nice gains about 8 pounds on a bulk using 2 bottles of ams bulk drops doubled dosed. Whjch is 1andro and 4ad .
If its your first cycle you should see nice steady gains, and yes it.kicks in around week 3.

pcarzola

Awards
Thanks for the reply Bert. Im wondering if I should bump it to 3 tabs of the 1 andro per day based on my bodyweight. Just wondering if doing that will increase my results. I know more isn't always better.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I say stay at two per day give it time to kick in

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triple dose the 1-AD.

Run 4-AD at double dose.

pcarzola

Awards
Hey Bert, I took 3 1-Andro today instead of 2. I think Ill take your advice for the future though. I do have to give it time to kick in. Volvo, I don't know about running doses that high lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its dosed extremely low, 20 mg per pill I believe? Most 1-dhea cycles are 300-600+ mg. Yeah yeah delivery method okay sure. Fact is, take 2, 3, 4 - its still dosed low.

Give it time to kick in, but you'll say to yourself "I can EASILY dose this higher"

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Volvo is correct, those are all commonly run at 2-3 times normal dose, i doubt you will see much if any results at the recommended doses.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Volvo is correct, those are all commonly run at 2-3 times normal dose, i doubt you will see much if any results at the recommended doses.
I actually took the recommended dose on a ams 1ad 4ad cycle with good results also used it about 3 months after a epistane cycle. Not to say.it cant.be run that high. But im sure he will make quality gains on recommended dose being.it's his first cycle.

pcarzola

Awards
Thanks again for all of your input guys. After looking at my stats above, what would be your optimal dose pattern for the two compounds relative to my goals?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Thanks again for all of your input guys. After looking at my stats above, what would be your optimal dose pattern for the two compounds relative to my goals?
Its really up to you. You can start recommended dose or double or triple dose. Just listen to your body.

pcarzola

Awards
Thanks again Bert. Well, Im not sure yet how Im going to work this. I want max gains and I just want to dose it to give me the max gains possible out of this cycle. I know its not the strongest stuff out there and truthfully I have no interest in going the methyl type route.

pcarzola

Awards
Alright guys,
I just ordered another 8 weeks worth of 1-andro and 4-ad. So, I will be running 4 tabs 1 andro and 4 tabs 4-ad for 8 weeks. Natadrol in addition. What do you guys think? Gainz!!?????

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys,
I just ordered another 8 weeks worth of 1-andro and 4-ad. So, I will be running 4 tabs 1 andro and 4 tabs 4-ad for 8 weeks. Natadrol in addition. What do you guys think? Gainz!!?????
Trust me, you did yourself a favor by at least doubling up. Should see some nice results over an 8 week run. Lots of guys ramp up dosage, if.you wanted to, buy more 1-AD (its your muscle builder) and.increase dose for the last few weeks if you feel like it.

Not sure where the natadrol comes into play. Tbh I'd leave it out as the other things you're taking will roll right over it in terms of results.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Natadrol is a natty sup as far as i know, save it for later.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yes natadrol is natural, it wouldn't benefit you to use along a ph stack...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just looked it up, says it may cause minor suppression at high doses, any thoughts on use during pct?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just looked it up, says it may cause minor suppression at high doses, any thoughts on use during pct?
On high enough doses it can act upon the androgen receptors but at 4-6 caps daily I wouldn't worry about it.... pct is fine but I like it for bridging

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Between cycles or bridge into pct. Haven't ran anything in a long time, ive been looking into ways to extend cycles without causing too much extra damage. I was thinking use during pct kinda like people do with osta

pcarzola

Awards
You guys are the best. Ill save the natadrol for later. Thanks for the straight advice. Im in this to gain not waste money so I appreciate it.

pcarzola

Awards
In your opinions, what would be the max "safe" dose I could run the 1-andro to based on my stats?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ppl run 1-AD 600+ sometimes. At four a day you're at like 80 I think. If u really wanna jack it up look at Alpha Mass 2 by FRL. Has 300 mg+ I believe. IML and FinaFlex.also have 1-andro products at 100+ mg.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
You guys are the best. Ill save the natadrol for later. Thanks for the straight advice. Im in this to gain not waste money so I appreciate it.
Keep us updated I wana see how this cycle works out for you good look bro!

pcarzola

Awards
Thanks Bert! I will keep you updated. Starting the 4/4 tomorrow.

pcarzola

Awards
Whats up guys, Im here giving an update. I start week 3 tomorrow. Im currently dosing the 1-Andro at 4 tabs a day and 4-ad at 4 tabs a day. The recommended dosage on the bottle is 2 tabs a day for both. Well, I dont feel a damn thing! No strength gains or bodyweight changes. Id throw the whole stack out if I didnt spend so much on it. 8 weeks worth for both. Im going to hike the 1-andro up to six tabs a day tomorrow and go with that for the week. Hopefully Ill have something positive to report.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats what i was getting at in the first couple posts, ppl run those much higher then the label suggests, they do take about 3 weeks to kick in. Good luck i hope you see some results soon. How long do you plan on running it?

pcarzola

Awards
Hey Smont. You sir were absolutely right. The original plan was to run the 1 Andro and 4-AD for 8 weeks at 4 tabs a day. But, that isnt going to cut it because Im not getting **** for results so far. I think Ill leave the 4-AD at 4 tabs a day and bump the 1-Andro to six per day. I wonder how much 1-Andro is actually in each AMS tab. The bottle says 100 mg but its a proprietary blend with cyclodextrin. It would be useful to know how much 1-Andro is actually in there. Kind of pisses me off AMS lowballed the doses on these tabs. It seems that you would have to take so many of these pills to get results that it becomes cost prohibitive. I imagine there is alot of first time customers and not too many repeat because of this. Well see how this rolls. If you guys have anything to add please let me know.

pcarzola

Awards
Well guys, heres an update. 2 days into my third week and something happened. It was like light a light switch went on. All lifts were up today and the pump and endurance were disgusting. Absolutely unreal. I guess what people have said about the magic 3rd week is true with 1-Andro. I have done nothing different and I literally was up 10 lbs on all my lifts and I could have lifted all day. No ****, I couldn't get tired. I tried. Boom!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Niiiiice to hear man!

Sounds like you're on your way!

Keep us posted....

pcarzola

Awards
Volvo, I think your recommended dosing scheme turned the tide. Six 1 Andro, Four 4-AD. But literally it hit me like a ton today. No placebo. Raw strength. Kind of amazed me actually. But I guess that's how it is when AAS or PH are in the mix and they work like they are supposed to. Thanks again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good to hear, if you start seeing lethargy or libido problems upping the 4ad should solve it. Whats your pct look like, dont know if you got a serm but the higher the doses the more likely you will need one for pct. Good luck man im glad its finally kickin in!

pcarzola

Awards
For PCT I have a ton of bottles of Arom X. Plus DAA and Natadrol. I also have a bottle of After Cycle by dynamic formulas. I heard great things about this as a PCT. Im no where near shut down. I did not get a Serm for this cycle so hopefully I wont need one. Everone Ive talked to said a Serm is unnecessary for the cycle Im on. Is the dosing at 6 1-Andro too high in your opinion that would require a Serm? If so, Im going to back it off because I don't want any problems down the road.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo, I think your recommended dosing scheme turned the tide. Six 1 Andro, Four 4-AD. But literally it hit me like a ton today. No placebo. Raw strength. Kind of amazed me actually. But I guess that's how it is when AAS or PH are in the mix and they work like they are supposed to. Thanks again.
Is that the dose you're running? Hell yeah.
How many weeks u planning?

The strength/endurance on 1-andro IS fantastic, take advantage! Go hard and eat big! Again, keeep us posted progress wise...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Six 1-ad = 120 mgs I believe..... thought they were 20 mg/pill

pcarzola

Awards
The plan is to run at 6 weeks now at the current dosing. That is if I can get away with it without a serm.

Egomes5

Awards
i just started my run with 1ad and 4 ad heres what im taking
finaflex 1 andro and ams 4ad rde , im planning on doing 6 weeks taking 3 pills of 1ad(330mg total) and 2 tabs of 4ad (400mg total)
ive done a halo cycle (alright but gains are lost kinda easy) and also pheraplex/tren ( didnt like the sides ) so im trying to keep a low dosage and see what happens this time, if anything ill run another cycle later at a higher dose. we ll see what happens

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pcarzola

Honk honk updates dude!!! GAINDATES!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just started my run with 1ad and 4 ad heres what im taking
finaflex 1 andro and ams 4ad rde , im planning on doing 6 weeks taking 3 pills of 1ad(330mg total) and 2 tabs of 4ad (400mg total)
ive done a halo cycle (alright but gains are lost kinda easy) and also pheraplex/tren ( didnt like the sides ) so im trying to keep a low dosage and see what happens this time, if anything ill run another cycle later at a higher dose. we ll see what happens
Should be a nice cycle, I wouldn't be.afraid to push it another couple weeks tbh. Should illicit nice gains.in any regard. Eat big.train hard (more so in pct to solidify gains)!!!!!!

pcarzola

Awards
pcarzola

Honk honk updates dude!!! GAINDATES!!!
Volvo, whats up bro! Hope everythings good. Man, I didn't get anything from the AMS cycle. I did 5 weeks at 6 tabs 1 andro, 4 tabs 4 ad like we spoke about. Diet and training was on point. Maybe a little vascularity and strength but nothing like I was hoping for. Did my PCT with OTC. To be honest, I don't even think I was suppressed. I feel 100 % and right now Im running a BLR Natty cycle. Actually, I feel more of a libido boost and well being from the Viron Im taking right now. Go figure. With everything that was banned I don't know what to run next. Got any suggestions?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drag dude.... seemed like things were starting off good last time u updated us. Sorry to hear about all that.

Next? Well, to echo most ppls thoughts, I'd say a reasonable next cycle would be halo but as its been banned its a bit tricky to find. Tbh I'm not sure what's around anymore but it shouldn't be too hard to gather that info somewhere.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some ppl get no shut down, others go down hard. Its a cointoss.

pcarzola

Awards
Well guys, looks like Ill be running a detailed log soon on IFN Most Wanted. Thanks to Koi and IFN. Keep your eyes out for this log if your curious about the product. I will be giving 100% honest feedback and the straight up no **** million dollar answer to the question...Does it Work?

pcarzola

Awards
Its an Ecdy and Laxo product. Very new. Should have it in a few days and then its game on.