EP15STANE and Stenabol Stack (Olympus)

recon819

recon819

Awards
Going to run this stack (EP15STANE and Stenabol) by Olympus, looking for some input on dosages.

It's my second-ever PH cycle. I ran straight Epi this past summer at 30/45/45/45/45/45 (yes, I will post log soon) and the summary is that overall it was a real good cycle but I think for me the 45mg was too much for that long. Based on this very little background, I'm trying to design this new cycle (Epi-Stenabol stack). I was thinking that if I was going to run another straight Epi (Epi only) cycle, I would opt for 15/30/30/30/30/45. With the Epi-Stenabol stack, should I use this same approach with regard to the Epi dose? Also, what dose of Stenabol should I be looking at stacking with it?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
15mg for epistane is a joke IMO. Go with 30-45mg. Msten dose at 15-20mg.

Have proper on cycle care? Pct lined up? Cel cycle assist + tudca for support is great. Nolva: 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25 with some sns bulk DAA should treat you well.

recon819

recon819

Awards
I have Cycle Assist and Clomid on hand already, used it last time. Thanks for input on the PH side!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean it was too much? Did you experience any sort of sides to indicate that?

recon819

recon819

Awards
What do you mean it was too much? Did you experience any sort of sides to indicate that?
Like I said above, I'm going to post a detailed review of my cycle experience and I'm looking for input on this next cycle. Having said that, my prior experience with Epi was obviously positive overall, otherwise I would not be planning a second go around with it. I chose the Lean Bulk Stack (EP15STANE and Stenabol) by Olympus because I wanted to try something a little different, yet stay with Epi.

So, short answer to your question, although, I did not intend for this thread to be a review of my previous Epi cycle; the "sides" that prompted my comment about 45mg being possibly too much for me, were:
1. Back pumps and in general, pumps and joint pain that was somewhat distracting during my workouts. The back pumps were the worst side overall with a few different exercises being cut short by two sets.
2. Of course, there were other variables aside from the 45mg of Epi but since little else was significantly different from anything else that I've done hundreds of times, it's very likely that it was the Epi dosage that was perhaps too high for me (at 45mg). Keep in mind also that this was my first ever PH cycle. And, as I said, I will post a detailed review of the cycle in a separate thread.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second Abe's advice from above. A week at 15mg is a waste of a week. Start at 30 and keep it there for longer if you feel 45 was too high. Sten at 15-20. Adding Sten to the mix isn't going to make the sides, especially the back pumps any better. So just be a little better prepared this time around. Extra fish oil and some SNS Cissus XT would help with joint lubrication and comfort. Along with the obvious 1.5 gal of water per day. Add some Taurine to help with back pumps. Extra liver care as stated above by adding TUDCA will help in overall well being on this combination.

recon819

recon819

Awards
I second Abe's advice from above. A week at 15mg is a waste of a week. Start at 30 and keep it there for longer if you feel 45 was too high. Sten at 15-20. Adding Sten to the mix isn't going to make the sides, especially the back pumps any better. So just be a little better prepared this time around. Extra fish oil and some SNS Cissus XT would help with joint lubrication and comfort. Along with the obvious 1.5 gal of water per day. Add some Taurine to help with back pumps. Extra liver care as stated above by adding TUDCA will help in overall well being on this combination.
I use high quality fish oil in my everyday regimen (3,500 mg/day) and I was using plenty of taurine last time, will do so again even though it didn't seem to help. Maybe more water this time. I'll take a look at the ingredients of the SNS Cissus XT to see if I'm missing those components. Thanks for the input!

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Epi wrekt my joints. Dry as heck, so i jumped on Animal Flex. Worked great for me.

And my epi dosage starts at 40mg, go bold with it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah everyone is different but I would rather be preventative especially when it comes to joints. If they get too bad some of your workouts can be outright painful depending on how dry you get. Our joint product page is below. Cissus is great as recommended. I haven't used animal flex but profile looks good. Achilles is another good option.

I also second the reduce xt recommendation. Sns is great and so is the product.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/joint-support

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/reduce-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions