Any good Boldenone PH/DS

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Eh guys just out of curiosity are there any good PH to Boldenone? My main reason is looking for a faster version of EQ as I want to stick to 8 week max cycles. I've heard of Transdermal Bold being good for this too and I've looked into that as a possibility, but wanted to check this side too. No cycle currently planned just curious

MuscleJ

Awards
Know of good injectable bold.

Eh guys just out of curiosity are there any good PH to Boldenone? My main reason is looking for a faster version of EQ as I want to stick to 8 week max cycles. I've heard of Transdermal Bold being good for this too and I've looked into that as a possibility, but wanted to check this side too. No cycle currently planned just curious

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Know of good injectable bold.
what ester though? I'm told even bold cyp needs to be run for 12 weeks? Basically is there any effective way to run boldenone for 8 weeks be it IM, TD or an Oral PH?

MuscleJ

Awards
I run bold 7-8 week depending on my cycle and goals I'm trying to

what ester though? I'm told even bold cyp needs to be run for 12 weeks? Basically is there any effective way to run boldenone for 8 weeks be it IM, TD or an Oral PH?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Injectable EQ
you use EQ and get results enough to justify using it in 8 week cycles? Honestly it's the first I've heard, And seems off since you have to wait like 3 weeks for the Undec ester to clear

MuscleJ

Awards
I use it in a bulking cycle which consist of test, tren e,dbol, eq. Not just EQ. Depends on how much I have, like I said I adjust accordingly but the minimum is 8 weeks but I usually for for 10 weeks with EQ.
My bulking cycle is 18-20 weeks average.
I've been cycling long enought to tell when I'm not using EQ.

you use EQ and get results enough to justify using it in 8 week cycles? Honestly it's the first I've heard, And seems off since you have to wait like 3 weeks for the Undec ester to clear

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I use it in a bulking cycle which consist of test, tren e,dbol, eq. Not just EQ. Depends on how much I have, like I said I adjust accordingly but the minimum is 8 weeks but I usually for for 10 weeks with EQ. My bulking cycle is 18-20 weeks average. I've been cycling long enought to tell when I'm not using EQ.
Ah I see. I'm looking to use it a little differently, and I want to be in and out in 8 weeks. Thanks though