Stomach spasming upper left stomach just below ribcage.

D

duramax40

Awards
Last few days i have been having stomach spasming in my upper left middle section. It feels like its under my ribcage a little. The spasms are irregular. It has me worried. Is this a gastrointestinal issue caused by the dbol? What do you guys think? Im freaking out. Seeing the doc tomorrow hopefully but wanted some input from you guys. long time lurker.

Test - 500mg/wk
dbol - 50mg

Ive ran one other cycle of test only and did not experience this.

W

warrior737

Awards
Sounds like your liver. What protection are you running Tudca or Liv 52?

D

duramax40

Awards
advanced cycle support. Isnt the liver on the right?

W

warrior737

Awards
advanced cycle support. Isnt the liver on the right?
It is mainly but part of your liver is on the left side of your abdomen slightly under your rib cage bro. But im no doctor. Maybe its your pancreas? I wont run any oral without liv 52 or tudca while running a cycle support like AI sports cycle. Liv 52 is like 12$ for 5 bottles on amazon.

D

duramax40

Awards
Ive read alot about dbol just causing some GI discomfort. Could this be it? Hoping its nothing serious.

W

warrior737

Awards
Ive never ran dbol. but the first ph cycle I ever ran I just used cycle support and my liver was deffinetly spazzing a bit and I had a slight discomfort feeling. I wont do that again that's for sure.

D

duramax40

Awards
hmmm... possibly from the cycle support then?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Last few days i have been having stomach spasming in my upper left middle section. It feels like its under my ribcage a little. The spasms are irregular. It has me worried. Is this a gastrointestinal issue caused by the dbol? What do you guys think? Im freaking out. Seeing the doc tomorrow hopefully but wanted some input from you guys. long time lurker.

Test - 500mg/wk
dbol - 50mg

Ive ran one other cycle of test only and did not experience this.
Could be abdominal wall spasming ususlly happens to.me after ab workouts or heavy tricep pulldowns

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was on cycle and kept getting ab cramps that would drop me to the ground. Is this it or is it a different type of pain?

D

duramax40

Awards
There is no pain involved. but the spasms have been happening for a few days now.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are they like cramps kinda in your abdomen? Like where it tightens up?

D

duramax40

Awards
I havent done any direct ab work in a while. Also, its been a few days of the spasming. Plus, im fully hydrated and up on all my micros.

D

duramax40

Awards
I wouldnt even really say its a cramp. It doesnt hinder any movement or anything. Its just a flutter, but its more prominent and annoying.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmm im not sure. It doesn't sound good though. Maybe check with a doc cause I just had cramps in my abdomen so I increased my water intake and potassium and it helped.

M

MuscleJ

Awards
I doubt liver, or gall bladder or panc. Could be IBS, also can be potasium or magnesium.

W

warrior737

Awards
Bro I still think you need to go get your self a better support sup and double the dose as well as somthing like liv 52 or Tudca also. I think you have no business running an oral with that under dosed advanced cycle support. Your gut will thank me. Liv 52 is cheaper that anything else too. You need a lil more planning before you swallow an oral IMO .

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are they like cramps kinda in your abdomen? Like where it tightens up?

Eat some bananas?
and some turine as well as pomagranite extract. sounds like your getting some muscle pumps in the abs. I get this with msten and refuse to take it because its too hard to not get some muscle cramps if im not carefull. hdrol for example gives me wicked back pumps. these two hormones far beyond any others.
perhaps change your oral and see if it goes away should the other stuff not help