halo extreme and halocherry

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Ok so I got a question I was going to run halo extreme and had some steel crusher halocherry but from the ingredients halo extreme seems to have a different compound formula ?

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I planned on stacking them I was going to run the halo extreme at 75 mg for 5 -6 weeks and run the steel crushers until they were gone. I was just concerned with them being two different formulas

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Steel crushers is:
4-chloro-17a-methyl androsi-1,4diene-3b,17b-diol , Halodrol

Halo Extreme is:
4-chloro-17a-methylandrost-1,4-dine-3,17b-dione, Halovar, considered a clone of Halodrol. "essentially" the same thing, but not identical. You can run both at the same time but keep your dosing the same as if you were running one or the other.

What were you thinking for dosing protocol?

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Bro that's the answer I've been looking for all day haha and I was thinking dosing would be something like this but could always tweak.
75/75/75/75/75-halo ex
And one steel crusher (5mg) am and then one pre workout

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you run halo before?

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Negative. I've heard good things about halo extreme and for the steel crushers because they were on sale.
Got clomid for and ol super pct and was going to throw in some daa @ 4g a day

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Then I would start at:
50/50/75/75/75

Clomid
50/50/25/25

Super PCT
4/4/3/3/2/2

DAA
3/3/3/3

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
And just throw the steel crushers in one am and one pm ?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And just throw the steel crushers in one am and one pm ?
Unfortunately I'm not well versed on the crushers. I can't speak to their level of effectiveness.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Those steel crushers do look pretty hardcore, seems like all the cool cats are using it nowadays

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Haha I ordered them a while back I got the epiment halocherry and dymethaberry I just figured since there supposed to be fast acting I could use one of the coumpounds to stack but I was just deciding on which one and I know epi is also dry and DMZ is also a harsh compound so any input would be nice and if not I'll just run the halo extreme solo dolo