test cyp causing itchy skin = impure stuff?

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
if test cyp causes skin to itch REALLY BAD all over the body does that mean the stuff is not pure?

the itching is unbearable

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Possibly an allergy to type of oil used

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
hmm ok well that doesnt sound THAT bad because hell no i would continue injecting impure stuff in my body

ironpendog

ironpendog

Awards
How long after administration did the itching start ?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
if test cyp causes skin to itch REALLY BAD all over the body does that mean the stuff is not pure?

the itching is unbearable
Sounds like an allergy

ironpendog

ironpendog

Awards
This time of year depending on where you live the change of temperature combined with the change in hormonal levels can cause skin to become really dry and itchy. I'm up in Canada , on test cyp for trt and get real dry and itchy this time of year.
Try changing brands of cyp also , as mentioned above , it could be the oil used giving you a reaction.

MuscleJ

Awards
I wouldnt continue to use that product and I would say that's an allergy. You can try taking claratin. Do you have allergy a to coconut,soy,flax,grape seed oil, or anything else?

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
This time of year depending on where you live the change of temperature combined with the change in hormonal levels can cause skin to become really dry and itchy. I'm up in Canada , on test cyp for trt and get real dry and itchy this time of year.
Try changing brands of cyp also , as mentioned above , it could be the oil used giving you a reaction.
It doesnt seem dry and using moisturizer has not helped..

I wouldnt continue to use that product and I would say that's an allergy. You can try taking claratin. Do you have allergy a to coconut,soy,flax,grape seed oil, or anything else?
Not that i know of..

I have no extra money to switch on different gear so i will have to either continue and deal with the crazy itching IF it's just allergy and not infectious gear that will hurt me OR just stop the cycle short

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
test e cycle im on was making me break out more than i do normally and aggravating some eczema (could have been sun exposure).
Exemestane clearing me right up, buddy said it's estro.

Could it it be estro in his case?

MuscleJ

Awards
Dont think estro is the cause^^^. Remember how allergic reaction happen the first time is a warning to go see your PCP ,the second time you Learn where the ER is, the third time you get to see me giving you epi and Benadryl IV and thinking if I should use some propofol and what size Endotracheal tube to use when In intubate you.
You may have not progress to that stage yet but if it gets worst stop the cycle. Take some Claritin .

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
yeah well im just going to stop the cycle and try again in the future fit different gear

you guys think i will need pct after this short "cycle"?

MuscleJ

Awards
Do the pct. Reason I say that bc unless it's RX you never know what you got in that bottle.