Supplement Stack for College Athlete

flip777

flip777

Awards
What would you reccomend for a supplement stack for a wads/ncaa tested athlete? Are products like Follidrone(myotstatin inhibitors) worth looking into?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to advise on this man, the NCAA is incredibly stringent on what you can and can't use.

You'd be better off looking through the banned supplements list and trying to find it yourself. It would suck to start taking something someone told you about on here and then end up getting in trouble for it later because it happened to be on the list.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because of the ridiculously strict NCAA regulations and testing methods, second only to Olympic testing (srs), i wouldn't recommend anything.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion I would just stick to protein powders and eating tons. NCAA athletes usually train pretty hard so you'll build muscle quick especially at that age. But if you did end up taking Follidrone I don't think it would show up on a drug test that they give you. But im not for sure about that. If your interested in looking for follidrone we carry it over at Strong supplement shop and it has more detail about it.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Olympus labs dermastrength is also worth looking into

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus labs dermastrength is also worth looking into
As silly as it sounds, you would want to make sure laxogenin isn't on the banned list....

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As silly as it sounds, you would want to make sure laxogenin isn't on the banned list....
Right. But this stacked with follidrone would be the ticket IMO if you can get away with it.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I looked on the ncaa website and although you definitely want to check for yourself I don't see how either of those could be banned. Sh*t even caffeine is banned tho lol so I dunno

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked on the ncaa website and although you definitely want to check for yourself I don't see how either of those could be banned. Sh*t even caffeine is banned tho lol so I dunno
I know a couple of ncaa athletes that can't even find a pre workout supp that's legal for them to take! I think anything you take is going to need to be below the radar unfortunately