first cycle pct questions? torem dosage?

tombo

Awards
Hi guys,

been a lurker here for a while but first post. I am just about finished my first ph cycle of decavol/1 andro/4andro, run for 8 weeks.
I am 31 97kg,190cm
i have toremifene citrate, e control rx and daa for pct, i am going to run 120mg a day of torem for the first three days, 90 for the rest of the first week then 60mg ed for the rest of the four weeks. My questions are, is that a good dosage? Ive done some research and a lot of people seem to have a different dosage? should i take the e control rx and daa after the torems finished or while I'm using it? I also have been given some mod-grf and ghrp6, can i use these during pct or should i wait?

Sorry if these questions sound stupid, I'm a newbie and just want to make sure i get this spot on.
Cheers.

Hrepp

Hrepp

Awards
I would taper the last week down to 30 to prevent estro rebound. If you take e-control start it the third week of pct and taper that down as well.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
taper down to 30mg for the last week, as suggested. everything else is good. assuming its dosed 60mg/ml you should get about exactly 30ml from that. torem is great stuff. enjoy